Martin's big cock

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This happened a while ago in the early 80's...

I met Martin while we were janitors in a large downtown building. A student during the day, I had just been hired was assigned to share a couple of floors with Martin. He was in his mid-20's, of average height & weight, blonde & bearded. Though he always wore baggy pants, I couldn't help but notice his bulge. He had a pleasant cheerful disposition & during breaks together found we shared an interest in chess. One Friday night, I asked if he wanted to play a game of chess after work. He called his live-in girlfriend, Lou Anne, from a cubicle phone to explain why he was going to be late.

We drove back to my apartment in his car, since I took public transportation. We each drank a couple of beers & after the chess match (which he won), I asked if he wanted to smoke a bowl.

Martin grinned & said sure, so I filled a bowl from my stash & we passed the lit bowl back & forth. We were both pleasantly buzzed & I steeled up my nerve.

'So Martin,' I asked, trying to sound casual, 'Is that ALL of you in there?' I gestured at his crotch.

Martin grinned. 'You want to see my penis?'

'Ummm... Sure!' Not really knowing what to expect.

Martin stood up from his chair across the chessboard, u did his belt & swiftly pulled his pants & boxer briefs down past his knees & grinned at me with his hands on his hips.

I started to laugh. And laugh. And laugh.
When I got my breath back I said, 'Oh my god! That's the biggest one I've ever seen & it's not even hard!'

'Thank you,' Martin grabbed the base of his cock. 'That's kind of you to say,' he lazily started twirling it in a clockwise direction.

I started to laugh again & the more I laughed the faster he spun his cock around, which made me laugh even harder. He finally dropped back down on the chair across the chessboard from me, his pants still past his knees & carefully draped his long, soft penis across his thigh.

'How about another bowl?'

End of Part 1

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 2

I filled-up the bowl, lit it & handed it to him. I escaped briefly to the bathroom & came back with a bottle of hand lotion. While Martin contentedly smoked my high-quality weed, I pulled back the chess table, got a pillow from the sofa & tossed it between his legs. I kneeled in front of him & held my hand out for the pipe.

Martin handed it too me & I inhaled deeply.

'Do you think I have a big dick?' He asked dreamily.

'Why don't you stand up?' I asked after exhaling.

Martin struggled to standup & his long, limp uncut penis fell almost halfway to his knees. I started laughing again. 'Holy crap, has anyone ever told you you're hung like a donkey?' He swivelled his hips trying to slap my face with it but I pulled back quick enough so it only brushed my nose.

Martin laughed & reached for the pipe. 'See if you can get your hand all the way around it, I dare you,' he said before taking a long drag & holding it in.

'May I?' I asked, looking up at him. Martin nodded yes & I reached out & gently tried to get my fingers all the way around the base of his shift. When I couldn't, I gently squeezed until my fingertips touched.

Martin exhaled. 'Congratulations!' He said smiling.

I handed the pipe back to him & inspired, I slowly twirled his penis in a counter-clockwise direction. We both laughed.

'See if you can hold it in both hands,' Martin suggested.

I did as he asked, & yes, I could hold it in both hands, just below the head. I marvelled at the big limp cock in my hands.

Martin winked at me, 'Skin it back please.'

I pulled his foreskin back & gaped at the over-sized plum. Martin squirted lotion on it & I took the hint. I played with it while Martin held the pipe to my lips.

'So who was the first person who noticed your big dick?' I asked casually.

'It was a nurse!' He said happily. 'I was a teenager & had to have a kidney operation. A nurse about the same age as my mother shaved my pubes & said I would make a girl very happy one day! If a nurse says you're hung, your hung!' He took another long hit & exhaled.

Finally, Martin started getting hard in my hands. 'Instead of pumping your hands up & down, try twisting them in opposite directions.'

I held out my hands & Martin squirted hand lotion over both. I grabbed his growing erection in my hands & started twisting.

'Not so hard!'

I dialed it back a notch.

'That's better. You have a nice technique.'

'Why, thank you!' By now, Martin was fully hard & I couldn't reach my hand around it anymore. I let go. 'My god, how big IS it!' I exclaimed.

'Lou Anne measured me along the top with a cloth tape measure when it was hard & she says it's between ten & eleven inches,' Martin said casually.

'Oh my god, you really ARE hung like a donkey!' I pushed Martin roughly back in the chair from where he was standing. I roughly grabbed his erection & started twisting it furiously.

'More hand lotion!' Was all he could croak before shouting 'I'm going to come!' I reached for a tissue & was able to press it on the head of his cock just in time. I pumped him into the tissue until he went limp. I stood up & walked to the bathroom & flushed it. After washing my hands I went back to the living room & found Martin filling the bowl with my stash, his pants & underwear still around his ankles.

We passed the pipe back and forth before I noticed his lotioned penis sticking to his thigh. 'I should wash your dick before you go!' I said with some enthusiasm. I grabbed his hand & pulled him out of the chair. I waited patiently while Martin pulled his pants & boxer-briefs off over his socks & laid them on the chair. I reached out & squeezed the shaft of his long limp penis just behind the head & gently pulled him toward the kitchen sink.

'Can I use your phone?' He asked, nodding to the one on the wall next to the sink. He dialled as I plopped his softie into the stainless steel sink. He talked to his girlfriend, LouAnne, as I turned on the faucet & squirted a blue stripe of dishwashing liquid along the top of the shaft. I sudsed it up with my hands, while he laughed & joked with his girlfriend on the phone.

Martin finally hung up & watched me with interest as I sprayed the soapsuds off his penis with warm water. 'Boy, that feels good!'

'Does it?' I pulled his lengthening penis out of the sink & dried him off with a kitchen towel. Before I could stop myself, I bent down & gave his big cockhead a brief kiss & stood back up. Martin laughed good naturedly. 'You want to suck my cock?'

'Maybeee...'

'Me & LouAnne are going camping next weekend. Would you like to come with?' Martin casually put his penis in my hand.

'I don't have a tent...?' I dropped his penis & hefted his low-hanging balls.

'Our tent sleeps three. Just bring a sleeping bag.' He slapped my hand away from his bills.

'Um, OK. LouAnne won't mind will she?'

'Naw, she wants to meet you! I better get dressed & get home!' He walked back to the living room casually twirling his freshly washed cock.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 3.

At work, me & Martin started taking breaks together late night in our floor's empty break room. I would good-naturedly tease him about his over-sized erection & interrogate him about life with a REALLY big dick.

Martin said it was more of a curse than a blessing (yeah, sure). What kind of nicknames did you have in school? (Donkey Dick & Horse Cock). I told him I'd never seen a double bend in an erection before (It bends down, then bends straight for the last two inches before the head). He said other people have commented on that.

I surprised him one night when I told Martin I was going to ask his girlfriend when we went camping, if I could suck his cock.

He laughed & said go ahead, I dare you! If she says yes, I'll let you.

I swallow, I teased.

You better, was all he said, winking at me.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 4

That Saturday morning, Martin & his live-in girlfriend, LouAnne, picked me up at my apartment in their pickup truck. I was ready with my sleeping bag, a cooler & a daypack. LouAnne turned out to be a good-natured fat girl with a round face, tiny nose & thick glasses. She wore her dark hair in two long braids. The three of us squeezed into the pickup with Martin driving.

I asked where we were going & LouAnne answered that it was an obscure state park about 4 hours north. They liked camping there in October after the leaves fell because most times they had the park to themselves. We spent the rest of the trip telling dumb jokes, laughing & discussing various places we had camped & their merits. They were both so good-natured & easygoing & fun to be with, I felt the three of us formed a bond on the way.

We arrived at the park in the early afternoon & spent an hour setting up camp at the far end of a deserted state park campground. They both suggested a hike to an overlook on a cliff, so we grabbed our daypacks & canteens & headed-off down the trail, martin leading & me & LouAnne walking behind side by side.

During a lull in the conversation, to my surprise, LouAnne turned to me & said,

'Martin, told me he showed you his big dick!'

Martin turned around & grinned at us. Deciding to be honest, I said,

'Yeah, he sure did. Wow!'

LouAnne elbowed me the ribs, 'What a horse cock, huh?'

'He told me you measured it at ten to eleven inches along the top.'

'He told you that?' She gave a loud laugh. 'I did, too! I REALLY wanted to know how long it was. I slurped on his dick until it got really hard & I laid my mom's sewing measuring tape on top of it. What a horse dick!'

Screwing up my courage, I thought now was as good a time as any. I took a deep breath. 'Hey, LouAnne, can I suck your boyfriend's dick?'

LouAnne stopped in her tracks & looked at me. Then she grinned & said, 'Hey Martin! Mike just asked me if he could suck your big dick!'

Martin turned around & smiled. 'Really? He said that?'

'He sure did!' She turned back to me, 'Careful what you wish for,' she mumbled so Martin couldn't hear; then in a louder voice, 'I hear you have some really good pot!'

'I do,' I said. 'I brought a few joints with me.'

'Good!' She said. 'Let's find a place to take a break & light up& I'll think about it, OK?'

Feeling bold, I said 'You can watch if you want...'

She gave another loud laugh. 'If your gonna suck on Martin's big dick, of course I'm going to watch!'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 5

'Where should we go, Martin?' Asked LouAnne.

'Hmmm...I know; how about that wilderness campsite we camped at before? The one with the picnic table?'

'OK. I think I remember where it is. Let's see if it's occupied.' This time LouAnne took the lead & me & Martin followed.

We were mostly silent until LouAnne found the narrow game trail that led to the isolated campsite. She turned around & while walking backwards said, 'Hey,Mike! When Martin showed you his dick, did he twirl it in his first?'

I just started laughing at the memory.

LouAnne grinned & said, 'Hilarious, right? The first time he did it for me I fell on the ground laughing!'

Taking his cue, Martin unzipped & slowly pulled out his limp penis. He leisurely swung it in circles, first one way, then the other, looking at us for approval. When we both started laughing, he spun it faster.

'Where did you learn to DO that, Martin?' She said after our laughter died down.

Martin let go of his penis but made no move to put it back in his pants. 'In my high school locker room. I saw a guy try & spin his around without using his hand, so I tried it with my fist.The other guys started whistling & clapping their hands I started doing it while walking to the showers. I got a lot of attention!'

'I'll bet!' I laughed & punched him on the lightly shoulder.

LouAnne turned her back to us & held her open hand behind her back. I watched as Martin walked up behind her & placed his hardening penis in her hand. She deftly pulled back his foreskin without looking back & started walking & gently tugging him along as we crunched through the fallen leaves, laughing & telling big penis jokes to each other.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 6

After hiking single file for almost an hour, we were close to the campsite. Martin & LouAnne suggested I walk ahead to see if it was occupied. When I reached it a few hundred feet ahead it was unoccupied. Just.a cement picnic table & a fire ring.

LouAnne was idly masturbating Martin when I returned to tell them the campsite was empty. When we got there we put our daypacks on the table. Martin's huge erection was still sticking out of his fly,swaying & bobbing with his every move. He pulled a bottle of cheap red wine from his & cracked it open. We each took a long pull of the now warm wine.

LouAnne said to Martin, 'You can take your pants off now, Sweetie.'

'Yes, ma'am,' he said cheerfully.

Me & LouAnne passed the wine bottle back & forth while watching Martin leisurely pull off his hiking boots, then his pants & underwear, folding them carefully & setting them aside. He pulled a small towel from his pack, then put his pants & underwear in his day pack & zippered it closed.

Me & LouAnne gaped at his swaying erection as he stood before us in a light jacket & heavy wool socks.

Seeing Martin's enormous erection & low-hanging scrotum in the cold light of day for the first time gave me a scared feeling deep in my gut. God that thing was huge! Trying to disguise my nervousness, I dug in my pack for the joints I brought and a lighter. I suddenly had to pee & relieved myself on a nearby tree to a tree.

When I turned back I saw Martin sitting on his towel on the table legs spread wide & LouAnne sitting between them on the bench, facing Martin's bobbing erection. She saw me, smiled & patted the seat next to her. I did as she asked & sat down next to her, also facing Martin's erection. She wad idly playing with his low-hanging balls.

'I see you brought the stuff!' She said

'Is this the same stuff you had last week. When we played chess?'

'Yup.'

I lit the joint & we passed it around along with the wine. After we were all pleasantly buzzed, LouAnme reached up & grabbed Martin's shaft. She squeezed it, trim to get her fingers to touch. 'Hey, Mike,' she said. ' Try to get your hand all the way around it!'

I reached up & held Martin's erection next to LouAnne's fist.

'Nope, didn't think so. Sometimes I can get my hand all the way around it below the head, but not today!'

Staring at that huge erection at face-level definitely made me change my mind about sucking his cock. I knew he gag me until I threw up. Trying to by time, I lit another joint to pass around. When the joint was about half-way finished, LouAnne turned to me & said, 'That's so sweet of you to want to give me a break! You're a very brave man!' We were both still squeezing his erection & passing the joint with our free hands.

When I didn't reply, she said, 'You haven't changed your mind have you? I thought you liked really big dicks?!'

'I've never sucked anything quite that big before...' I said nervously.

'Martin, promise not to gag him!'

'I promise not to gag you, Mike.' Martin swayed his cock toward my face in a deliberate attempt to slap it.

'See, he said he won't gag you! You're not going to come all over his face are you, Martin?'

'No. Not if he swallows I won't.'

'You swallow, right?' She asked.

I nodded my head nervously.

'See, then you have nothing to worry about!'

When I stayed silent, LouAnne said ' If you do this one, I'll do the next one,' she pleaded.

'Oh,Okay then!' She handed Martin the lit joint & gently started kissing his glans. I let go of the shaft & watched her.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 7

I watched, fascinated as LouAnne alternated between gently kissing Martin's over-sized plum & aggressively flicking her tongue on it.

Martin looked down with an ecstatic smile. I handed him the joint. 'Doesn't she have great technique, Mike?'

I just stared at LouAnne, her eyes closed in ecstasy & concentration.

'Watch this,' Martin winked at me. 'I love you. LouAnne.'

I watched in amazed delight as LouAnne went into overdrive, aggressively attacking his glans with her mouth & lips, loudly slurping & occasionally gagging. Martin leaned back on his palms & closed his eyes. I reached up & gently played with his balls.

I watched as LouAnne started to flag from exhaustion. 'How about giving LouAnne a break, Mike?' Said Martin. ' I don't think it will be very long...'

'Yeah, c'mon Mike. I'm getting lockjaw, give me a break, please? I'll coach you!' She aimed Martin's erection at me.

Without thinking, I leaned in and kissed his glans wet with LouAnne's saliva.

'There you go, Mike!' Said LouAnne. 'Don't stop now!'

'Yeah, don't stop now, Mike!' Martin pleaded.

Cautiously, I licked his big purple cockhead while LouAnne continued masturbating him. 'C'mon and kiss it a little,' she urged. I did as she asked.

'How's he doing, Honey?' She asked Martin.

'Good, but not as good as you, Honey. Your the best!'

'Of course I am!' To me she said, 'See how much you can take, Mike, why don't you?'

Terrified, I shook my head no.

Still holding Martin's big cock, she placed her free hand on the back of my hand & PUSHED.

I immediately gagged hard.

'Stop it, LouAnne!' Martin said, alarmed.

LouAnne giggled. 'Sorry,Mike.' She let go of my head so I could come up for air.

She handed me the lit joint & I took a deep drag before going back to worshipping Martin's cock with LouAnne's hand still gently pumping it. Martin's breathing became more rapid & this time I felt Martin's hand on the back of my head. LouAnne let go & said, 'Just go with it, Mike! It won't be long now!'

Martin gripped my ears & started cautiously fucking my mouth, going just deep enough to trigger my gag reflex every third thrust or so.

'C'mon, Mike, let's hear you slurp on it!' Ordered LouAnne!

I started slurping as loud as I could.

LouAnne giggled. 'Look Martin! He's drooling!'

Martin started furiously fucking my mouth, gagging me with every thrust. LouAnne couldn't quit giggling. 'Better you than me!'

I'm coming! Martin yelled. I waited for Martin's load to flood my mouth.

'Close your eyes!' Yelled LouAnne.

I felt his cock leave my mouth & his warm goo splashed all over my face.

'Hey!' I complained. You said you wouldn't do that!'

They were both laughing hysterically. 'I didn't!' Said Martin. 'LouAnne pulled me out & sprayed your face like a firehose!'

'LouAnne!'

'Sorry,Mike, I couldn't resist!' She started laughing again. 'You should see your face! I really got you good!'

' My eyes are glued shut!' This time they really started laughing. I felt Martin massaging his come into my face.

'I'll see if I have some wet wipes in my pack.'

As she rummaged around in her day pack, Martin gently shoved his limp penis between my lips & I automatically started sucking on it. LouAnne came back & saw us.

'You guys!' She said in mock exasperation. Rather than make me stop, she wiped my face while I slurped on Martin's cock.

'C'mon you guys, we gotta get back before dark!'

Martin tried to pull his cock out of my mouth but I grabbed his shaft & wouldn't let go.

'Mike!' They exclaimed together.

I reluctantly let him go, & the three of us stood up to get ready to go.

Martin put on his hiking boots but left his pants & underwear zipped up in his day pack.

You're not going to go back to camp like that, are you?' LouAnne asked, amused

'Any objections, Mike?'

'Nope. As far as I'm concerned you can go bottomless all weekend!'

Martin led the way back to camp swinging his dick the whole way.

'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 8

We made it back to the campground close to sunset, luckily we didn't meet anyone on the trail, because we didn't really have plan if we did. The campground was deserted, the only other campers having packed up & left.

'Lucky for you Martin!' Said LouAnne. They held hands as we walked down the the campground's dirt road, me watching Martin's cock swinging between his thigh from behind.

When we got back to our campsite. It was starting to get dark, so Martin lit a kerosene lamp & hung it from a nail on a tree. He sat on the open gate of their pickup truck & casually pulled on a new pair of underwear & his pants.

We cooked chili on the camp stove & LouAnne brought out some cornbread she had made at home. We washed it down with another bottle of cheap red wine.

Martin had bought some firewood from the ranger station & he & I started a campfire in the ring, using newspaper as kindling.

When the wood finally caught & we were sure it wouldn't go out, we sat close together on the cement bench of the picnic table & watched the fire, me & Martin flanking LouAnne.

'Got anymore pot, Mike?' Asked LouAnne.
'Sure, I said, getting up & digging through my daypack.

'Goody!' She said eagerly.

I sat back down, lit up & handed it to her. She grabbed my arm, 'Thanks for being such a good sport! You really passed your initiation!'

'Oh...Thanks.'

'We didn't mean to be so rough with you, but we were expecting a little more enthusiasm, you know?'

'I've always BEEN an enthusiastic cocksucker!'I protested. 'It's just when I saw Martin's cock in daylight today for the first time it looked alot bigger than I remembered it.'

'I know, huh? What a wanger!' She unzipped Martin's pants & slipped her hand inside. She turned to me, 'I know you guys work together. You can suck Martin's cock all you want, but I want to be around when you do,' she said, her eyes pleading with me. ' I'll be your coach! I'll show you everything I know about sucking Martin's cock, I've been doing it for over two years now! You know I can make him come in ten minutes with just my mouth? No hands!'

'She can, too,' said Martin. 'Learn from the expert.'

'Deal,' I said.

LouAnne pulled her right hand out of Martin's fly & shook mine aggressively. 'Deal!'

'So would you like your first lesson?'

'Yes, ma'am!!'

'I like your enthusiasm!' She turned to Martin, 'Sweetie? Can me & Mike give you another blowjob?'

'ANOTHER one? You two are insatiable, you know that?'

'I promise we won't bother you again until tomorrow morning.'

'Oh, alright! He said in mock disgust, getting up to pull off his pants in the truck.

'Thanks for doing this, Mike,' LouAnne whispered. ' I REALLY need a break from sucking his cock ALL the time!'

'My pleasure,' I whispered back.

'You say that NOW...'

Martin came back pantless & laid a towel to sit-on between us. 'So what's the plan?'

'Mike's gonna go first & when his jaw starts to hurt I'll take over & finish you off!'

'Sounds great! You ready, Mike?'

'Ready Coach? What's first?'

'Get on your knees between his legs, dummy!'

'Yes, ma'am!' I got down & kneeled between Martin's legs. 'What's next?'

'Show me how you can get it hard,' LouAnne demanded.

I grabbed Martin's limp dick in one hand, pulling back the foreskin, his balls in the other, then noisily kissed & slobbered on his big, purple plum. Unless than ten minutes he was completely hard& I leaned back to see my handiwork. 'God you've got a big cock!' Was all I could think of saying.

'Doesn't he, though?' LouAnne started laughing. 'Martin, Mike thinks you have a big cock!'

'That's kind of you to say, Mike. What do you want him to do next, LouAnne?'

' I want to see him worship your big dick with just his lips & tongue. I want to get an idea of his technique, so I know what to change,' LouAnne said.

'You heard the lady, Mike'.

Without another word, I attacked Martin's erection with my lips & tongue, with an enthusiasm that surprised the three of us.

'Wow, look at him go!' Said LouAnne. 'What do you think, Martin?'

'I think if he doesn't slow down, I'm gonna come!'

'Slow down, Mike!'

'Yes, ma'am,' I quit attacking Martins penis with my lips and tongue & began gently to suck on it's head. I was in a trance when I heard LouAnne ask if my jaws were aching yet? I shook my head no. Five minutes later she asked again. I shook my head no.

'Cmon, Mike! Give someone else a chance, OK?' She pleaded.
'Martin, tell Mike to quit sucking your cock, It's my turn!'

'Quit sucking my cock, Mike, it's LouAnne's turn!'

I still shook my head no. I wasn't giving up this cock for anyone.

Okay, fine. You asked for it!'

LouAnne kneeled in back of me & held my head. Martin started thrusting into my mouth. I gagged at every thrust.

'Had enough, Mike?asked a frustrated LouAnne.

I shook my head no. This time she pulled my head back & glommed onto Martin's penis with her mouth. I staggered to my feet & sat next to Martin. He handed me the joint & I took a deep drag.
we watched in silence as LouAnne masturbated Martin with both hands while slurping frantically on the head.

'Come on her face,' I suggested.

'Should I? I think I will!'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 9

The next morning, we sat at our picnic table & drank instant coffee & ate scrambled eggs from the camp stove. Tje sky was gray with a cold October breeze. Last night's campfire was smoky ashes. Me & LouAnne were friends again. I returned the favor last night by cleaning her face off with a wet wipe. She was more mad at Martin, who wouldn't quit laughing.

As we were cleaning up our camp, Martin asked if we wanted to give him another blowjob.

'You want us to give you ANOTHER blowjob?!' Said LouAnne.

'I think you guys are a great team! You have alot of skill & Mike has great natural talent.'

'You hear that Mike?', said LouAnne. 'Martin thinks you have natural talent!'

'I DO have natural talent. AND alot of skill!'

'How about it, Mike? Up for another coaching session?' LouAnne laughed.

She must have seen the doubt in my eyes because she said, 'Don't worry, I'll go easy on you, I promise!'

'Promise?'

'Promise!'

'OK, then,' I tried to sound enthusiastic.

'What if I take my pants off & lie down on the picnic table?' Asked Martin.

'What if someone walks or drives by & sees us?' Said LouAnne, alarmed.

'I know,' I said. What if you lay in the doorway of the tent, half-in & half-out. Me & LouAnne will be in the tent & you can try & figure out which of us is going down on you.'

Martin said, 'I like the way you think, Mike!'

'Brilliant!' Said LouAnne. 'Got anymore pot?'

We smoked half a joint When LouAnne crawled giggling into the tent. I gave Martin the joint & followed. A few minutes later, Martin slid his legs into the tent up to his hips. Still giggling, LouAnne unbuckled his belt, in buttoned his baggy jeans, & we both pulled his pants & underwear down past his knees.

'Ta-da!' Exclaimed LouAnne. 'Behold the donkey dick!' We both cracked up. As LouAnne started fondling him, I closed the flaps of the tent & tied them shut so Martin couldn't watch.

'I have another idea, LouAnne,' I said.

'Do tell!'

I whispered in her ear so Martin couldn't hear. She cracked up & gave me a thumbs-up. Martin's penis was mostly hard by now from LouAnne's playing with it & she held it out to me. I immediately started slurping loudly on his cockhead.

'That's Mike!' Martin said.

I lifted my head-up.

'Nope, that was me!' Said LouAnne, stifling a giggle.

'What, really?' Said a confused Martin.

LouAnne bent her head & rapidly flicked her tongue all over his big purple glans.

'That's you, LouAnne!'

She lifted her head back up.

'No that wad me, Martin!'

'What! No way!'

Me & LouAnne cracked up.

'Okay you guys, really funny!'

This made us laugh even harder. LouAnne was still holding Martin's enormous shaft & she slapped my nose hard with it. I grabbed it away from her & slapped her across the face with it.

'Hey!' Exclaimed Martin. 'Be careful!'

We both cracked-up again & together we attacked Martin's huge double-bent erection with our lips & tongues.

We heard Martin draw in his breath & say 'That's more like it!'

LouAnne gave up before I did. She crawled to the front of the tent, untied the flaps & stuck out her hand. Martin handed her the lit joint. She took a long drag & held it in before handing it back to him & tying the flaps back together.

'Mike' LouAnne shook my shoulder. 'Mike!'
I reluctantly lifted my head off of Martin's horsecock & looked at her grinning & holding up a cloth tape measure. 'Want to measure his cock?' She whispered.

I nodded & LouAnne handed me the the tape measure, trying not to giggle. Along the top she mouthed silently at me. I held the tape measure along the top from the base to the top. I was looking at an erection almost 11 inches long!

'Are you guys measuring my penis?' Asked Martin.

'No!' LouAnne giggled. She grabbed back the tape measure & wrapped it around the fattest part of Martin's erection.

'Oh my god!' I exclaimed when I saw big around it was.

'You guys ARE measuring my penis!'

'Sorry, Martin!' Giggled LouAnne. 'I just wanted Mike to know I wasn't exaggerating your size! You won't tell anyone about Martin's 11 inch penis, will you?'

Me & LouAnne cracked-up in hysterics.

When we calmed down to just giggling, LouAnne said, 'Hey Mike, watch this!' She grabbed Martin's fat, double-bent erection at the base & I watched in amazement is she struggled to swallow about a third of his length before gagging,her mouth stretched as wide as possible.

She stayed down as long as she could before coming up for a long breath of air. She pointed his slippery hard-on at my face.

'Your turn!' She said, still gasping for air.

I shook my head no.

'Coward! C'mon! I want to see how much of him you can swallow, Mike' She shook his softening erection at me. I leaned over & slowly took his huge glans ok n my mouth. I automatically started swirling my tongue around. First one direction, then the other.

'I think I'm gonna come! Martin said through gritted teeth.

'You swallow, right?' Louzanne asked with a worried expression. I nodded & gave her a thumbs-up. She smiled an expression of relief & returned my thumbs-up. She grabbed his shift in both hands & started twisting in opposite directions.

Martin's legs stiffened & my mouth was flooded with his semen. I coughed & LouAnne pinched my nose shut & I swallowed. LouAnne let go of my nose & applauded.

'You did good, Mike!'

'Yeah, you did GREAT, Mike!' Said Martin.

'He didn't spill a drop, Martin!' LouAnne said with obvious pride in her voice.

Martin pulled his legs out of the tent & me & LouAnne crawled out after.

We watched as Martin pulled up his pants & buckled his belt, leaving his long, limp penis hanging out of his fly.

'Can Mike be my blowjob relief, Martin?'

'You want to help LouAnne suck my cock, Mike?'

I just smiled at the both of them. & they both laughed & punched my arm.

'I'm glad I passed the audition!'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And so it went. Me & Martin went back to work the next week. On our breaks together I kept coming up with questions about his big dick. What was the funniest reaction you have had from someone who had never seen it before? Has a doctor or nurse ever said anything about it? Was it always this big?

He always answered honestly & with good humor, then say 'Ask me another one!'

We both had too much respect for LouAnne & the agreement we made during the camping trip, so I never asked to suck his cock. But I always wound up masturbating him every night in a men's room we cleaned together using hand soap from the sink.

One night while twisting his erection in my soapy hands in front of a sink, he mentioned that LouAnne refused to blow him anymore without my help. 'What? Poor baby! Well, I won't suck your cock either without her. We stand united!' I laughed. 'You can come in my mouth, though, if you want...'

'Get on your knees then, Mike, hurry!'

'Yes, sir!' I dropped to my knees, opened my mouth & squeezed my eyes shut. It wound up everywhere on my face except my mouth...

'More like kneel united

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 11

LouAnn called me the next day & asked if I was ready for another 'coaching session' with Martin this weekend?

'Sure!' I said breezily. I mentioned that I'd been keeping to our agreement we made during the camping trip.

She sighed in relief. 'That's great. Mike!'

I mentioned that she was a great mentor & that she has already taught me alot about sucking big dicks.

'You still have a lot to learn, but I'll teach you everything I know,' she said with the utmost sincerely, 'As long as you stick to our agreement.' She then went on about what a great team we made & what a relief it was to have someone to share cocksucking duties with on Martin's cock. She mentioned they tried to recruit a female friend, but she ran & locked herself in the bathroom when Martin took his pants off. I laughed.

'Promise. I'll never get on my knees in front of him unless you're by my side." I meant every word.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 12

The next night I was masturbating Martin with soapy hands at the men's room sink, when he mentioned LouAnne's call to me yesterday.

'Thanks for agreeing to let LouAnne 'coach' you this weekend.'

'My pleasure. Besides, she's a great tutor!'

'Isn't she? I know she's been trying to find someone she could share her knowledge & experience with. She talks all the time about what a great time the three of us had this weekend camping. She says you & her are a great team, we both love your imagination. I love your contrasting techniques..'

Martin squeezed his eyes shut & ejaculated into the sink.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 13

Saturday night, a week after our camping trip, I was sitting next to LouAnne on her sofa, Martin on her other side, nude from the waistdown. We were drinking wine & on our second joint. LouAnne was idly masturbating Martin with hand lotion, forcing me to hold the joint to her lips.

'So how did you guys meet, anyway?'

'Now that's s story!' Said Martin.

I saw fire in LouAnnes eyes.

'I caught my boyfriend, Nick, fucking my roommate, Jennifer, who was about half my size. We broke-up then and there, obviously and I had a big fight with Jennifer. She said Nick told her he was looking for a normal-sized girl he wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with! We still had almost a year to go the lease so we avoided each other as much as possible. Next week, Nick shows up at the door. I thought he had come back to apologize, but he was there to take Jennifer to a movie!'

'I was venting to a girlfriend and she offered to set me up with a guy she used to date.'

'That was me,' interrupted Martin. 'Maria broke up with me because she couldn't take my size anymore. She said she was sick of walking around sore and bow-legged all the time. She actually said that!'

I laughed.

'Anyway, Maria, set us up,' said LouAnne. 'Martin took me out to a movie & we went back to my place, after. Luckily, Jennifer was out. We really hit it off! Martin was so charming, easy-going and self-confident. I loved his sense of humor.He was never sarcastic or mean-spirited or bitter about women even if he couldn't get a date.'

'That's the curse I was telling you about', said Martin. 'Maria spread the word about my endowment ,'

'To everyone except me,' said LouAnne.

'Anyway, we're alone watching TV,' said Martin, 'We were kissing, & she unzips my fly and slips her hand in. You should have seen the look on her face!' Martin laughed.

'You have to understand, Mike, Nick's hard-on was as big as my thumb!' LouAnne held up her thumb. 'He was REALLY self-conscience about it, too.'

Martin says, 'So LouAnne pulls out my half-hard dick & just stares at it. After a long time, she says, 'That's real isn't it?'

'I told her that it was my curse & I couldn't get a date because of it. Which was true.'
She laughed & ran into the bathroom and came out with hand lotion. She squirted it all over my cock & started pulling me off laughing the whole time and saying 'Wow, you have a REALLY big one!' Over and over. She told me she had never held one in both hands before, and wad used to jerking-off Nick with two fingers."

LouAnne said 'We were having such a good time talking and laughing we didn't see Jennifer walk-in. When we heard her purse drop we looked up & she was staring right at my hands holding Martin's dick!'

'We tried to stuff myself back in my pants, but it was something out of 'I Love Lucy'. Said Martin.

'Jennifer picked up her purse & marched into her bedroom, slamming the door,' said LouAnne. 'So I picked-up where we left off only with me saying things like, 'Oh my god, you're hung like a horse!' Loud enough for Jennifer to hear,' LouAnne laughed. 'Well anyway, I finished him off in my hand and Martin groaned really loud for Jennifer's sake.'

Martin said, 'I went into the bathroom to wash myself off and put myself away. When I came back, I kissed her again and asked real loud if she would go out with me again.'

'And I said, 'Sure!' LouAnne said, grinning. 'And guess who called the next day, when Jennifer was out? Nick!"

'What did HE want?' I asked.

'He asked me if I was dating Martin. I said we had gone out last night to a movie and HE didn't seem to mind being seen in public with me! Then you know what he asked? He asked if the rumors about him were true!'

'What did you say?'

'I played dumb. I said the rumor he's a really great guy? That's true. The rumor he's not afraid to be seen with a fat girl? That's true!' LouAnne said. 'He hemmed and hawed before saying, 'No! Is he REALLY hung like a horse?' And I said 'Oh yeah...that's definitely true! But why didn't you just ask Jennifer? And I hung up the phone.'

The three of us laughed, LouAnne harder than than me & Martin.

'We started going out every weekend, 'said LouAnne. 'Sometimes he would spend the night with Jennifer in the other room. After he left in the morning, she would say, 'You sounded like you were being murdered last night!' And I would say I'm still getting used to his size. By the way, what's it like dating Tom Thumb?

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
By now, LouAnne's playfulness with her hands had brought Martin to full mast. She pulled back his foreskin & set it swaying back and forth. 'If you would like to wash off Martin's cock, Mike, we can begin.'

'Yes, ma'am!' I said eagerly.

'I like your enthusiasm!' Said LouAnne.

'Me,too!' Said Martin.

I got up & went to the kitchen & got large plastic bowl & filled it up with warm water. I found a small stool & placed it between Martin's legs along with bowl of warm water & placed his wilting erection in it. Martin leaned back with his hands behind the back of his head & closed his eyes. I went to the bathroom & came back with a bar of soap & washcloth & kneeled in front of him & soaked the washcloth & gently began to soap his cock.

'So anyway, ' Martin said, eyes still closed. 'the reason I couldn't get a date was because Maria measured me one night, but measured from my balls or something, but convinced herself I had a 13 inch cock! Even I knew that was absurd. After we broke up she spread the word about my '13 inch' cock & I couldn't get a date for anything!'

'I didn't know anything about that yet', said Luanne. 'Maria called me up the next day & asked how it went with Mr 13 Inches?'

'I said, is THAT how big it is?!' She started to laugh, & asked if we were going out again? I said he already asked me out for next weekend, & Maria said measure him then! You'll see I'm right!'

'The next weekend when we went out, I told him what Maria said. Martin said she'd been spreading that rumor for a while & that was why he couldn't get a date & to measure him if I'd like to.

When we got back to me & Jennifer's apartment I couldn't find my cloth measuring tape. I knocked on Jennifer's bedroom door & asked if she'd seen my measuring tape. She asked what for, & I said I wanted to measure Martin's cock. People say it's 13 inches long but I want to know for sure. She opened the door & threw it at me.

'Bless Maria,' said Martin. If she hadn't dumped me & set me up with you..,

They kissed, Martin's soapy cock hardening in my hands.

'Anyway,' said LouAnne, 'I measured it along the top & it only measured 11 inches.'

'Were you disappointed?'

'No! I never would have gone out with you the first time if I thought your hard-on was 13 inches long!'

'See?!' Said Martin. 'It's a curse!'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 15

I had finished washing Martin's penis. I lifted it out of the bowl of soapy water & laid it gently over his thigh so it wouldn't drip on the floor. I stood up & carried the bowl into the kitchen, poured out the soapy water & filled it with warm, clean water. After setting it on the stool, I went to the bathroom to get a hand towel. When I came back, LouAnne was sitting cross-legged between Martin's legs with his genitals resting in the clean, warm water. I handed LouAnne the towel.

'Thank you, Mike.' Said LouAnne.

'Yeah, thanks Mike!' Said Martin, 'Great job!'

'You're welcome,' I said, sitting down on the couch next to him. Martin handed me the lit joint. I watched as LouAnne lifted Martin's heavy, fat cock out of the water & drape it across his thigh. She put the water bowl next to her & began slowly patting his cock & balls dry with the hand towel.

'Anyway,' LouAnne said, continuing the story, 'The next morning, Jennifer says to me, 'So what's the verdict? Does Martin REALLY have a 13 inch cock?'. You know what I did? I just winked at her & gave her the thumbs-up sign. I thought she was going to explode! She got dressed & ran out of the apartment.'

'I never told you this Martin, but a few hours later, Nick calls & says he heard my new boyfriend has a 13 inch cock! I said, who told you that?! And Nick said Jennifer told him that I measured Martin's dick last night & said it was 13 inches long! I said that was just girltalk & she wasn't supposed to tell you. Then he said, so it's TRUE then, huh? Then I hung-up the phone.

'A couple days later, I start hearing rumors I broke up with Nick to date a guy with a known donkey dick! I would just say that we broke-up because I caught him fucking Jennifer & that it was just a coincidence I was dating a guy with a known donkey dick!' LouAnne laughed & began to gently kiss Martin's cock with her hand almost around the shaft.

She stopped & looked up at me. 'But we know the truth now, don't we Mike? About Martin's real size? I trust you not to tell.'

'Don't worry,' I said. 'I've never told anybody. I don't think anyone would believe I sucked even an 11 inch cock!'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 16

I watched as LouAnne gently worshipped Martin's fat, bent, 11 inch erection, sitting on the floor cross-legged between his legs. They both seemed like they were in a trance.

'So you guys and Maria are still friends, huh?' I asked Martin.

Martin was gently holding LouAnne's head, carefully pumping into her mouth, making every third or fourth one deep enough to make her just gag. She had one hand squeezing his shaft in the middle & the other playing with his low-hanging balls.

'Oh yeah,' said Martin. 'She loves to match make. I think we are her only success. One day she came over for dinner after we moved & I said 'Thanks for NOT telling LouAnne about my 13 inch penis, Maria. She said if she had known ahead of time, she never would have gone out with me!'

'After supper, she asked LouAnne if she was adjusting for my size!'

LouAnne pulled Martin out of her mouth & said, 'My jaws are aching, can Mike take over?'

Martin turned to me, 'Mike? How about giving LouAnne a break?'

'Will you fuck my mouth like you just did hers? That was SO sexy!'

'Wasn't that hot?!' LouAnne struggled to stand up.

I got a pillow from the couch & kneeled in front of Martin' slowly swaying cock. With my hands on my knees I leaned forward & engulfed his big cockhead, rapidly swirling my tongue around it.

'You go, Mike!' Laughed LouAnne.

'God, I love your enthusiasm, Mike!' said Martin, giving me a thumbs-up.

'Yeah, can you believe she said that?!' Said LouAnne. ' The three of us were drunk on wine, so I said, 'We used LOTS of KY & our only position for a long time was me on top so I could control how much he put in me. Every time we went a little bit deeper until one night Martin filled me ALL the way up! GOD what a feeling!!!

'Then we tried other positions & would grab his shaft so he could fill me up without hitting my cervix. Eventually I took my hand away & Martin never tried to go any farther. He goes JUST far enough in without hitting my cervix! Then Maria said, such a gentleman!' She started laughing.

Then she said, 'Martin! You're not fucking his mouth like he asked you to! Where's your manners!'

'Sorry,' said Martin. He held my ears & started gently pumping, gagging me a little every third or fourth pump.

'Is he doing it right, Mike? Is that the way you like it?'

I nodded yes, then leaned back far enough for Martin's cock to drop out of my mouth. 'My jaws are beginning to ache."

LouAnne stood up, 'Make room, Mike! LouAnne to the rescue!' She got another pillow. From the sofa & kneeled on it. We were shoulder to shoulder in front of Martin's bobbing cock.

'What's next, coach?'

She pointed Martin's cock at my mouth.

'Flick the head all over with your tongue. I'll hold it for you,' LouAnne said.

I closed my eyes & did as she asked.

'How's he doing, Martin?' She asked.

'Great! Just great!'

I renewed my tongue attack on Martin's fat cockhead. LouAnne started masturbating him furiously with both hands.

'I'm going to come!' Martin said through gritted teeth.

'Get ready, Mike!' Said LouAnne.

I felt Martin push his cock between my lips making me gag hard & I felt him ejaculating directly down my throat. He pulled out & I coughed head down. They both started patting my back.

'Great job, Mike!' Said LouAnne. 'Aren't I a great coach?!'

'You're the best, baby' Martin said, gently slapping her face with his softening penis until she started gently sucking it.

'You came right down my throat!' I said.

'I know! Wasn't it great!'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 17

Monday night I was back to jerking-off Martin in the sink of the men's room we cleaned. We laughing & talking about what a great time the three of us had. He said after I left she talked about what a great sport I was & how it was such a relief to have someone to take over cocksucking duties after her jaws got tired after holding them all the way open for so long.

I laughed & said I really respect LouAnne & to tell her I've really learned alot about sucking your cock from her.

Martin laughed, 'I'll be sure & tell her that!'

We were silent for a moment. The only sound were my soapy hands twisting Martin's fat erection.

Martin closed his eyes. 'God that feels GOOD! You're technique has REALLY improved since that first time!'

'I think I may have blushed. Martin laughed.

'Did I tell you about the first party me & LouAnne went to after we moved in together & became an official couple?'

I shook my head no.

'Well, it was a big party on a Saturday night. It was really late & about half of the guests had already left with a miced hroup of about 12 people including Maria Jennifer and Nick, LouAnne's old boyfriend she calls 'Tom Thumb'. LouAnne was REALLY drunk. I'm sharing a joint with a couple other guys, when I hear LouAnne say ' You guys wanna see Martin's big dick?' I look over in her direction & saw she was talking to a group of girls!'

'So I go over & stand next to het & I say, 'Hi, LouAnne. What are you ladies talking about?' This girl named Lisa says, 'LouAnne just asked us if we wanted to see your sick. She says it's really big.' The other girls nodded in agreement.

'Did she?' She gave me a sloppy kiss & groped me. The group of girls laughed nervously.

'You should see it!' She said. 'It's fucking huge!" Everybody in the room turned to look at us.

I said 'LouAnne, keep your voice down!'

Then she yelled, 'Hey, everybody! Who wants to see Martin's donkey dick?!'

I yelled, 'LouAnne!'

There was alot of drunken laughter & a couple of raised hands. I heard a girl named Linda say 'I'll bet it's not that big!' And some guy said I want to see if the rumors are true!'

All in all I counted about six raised hands.

Then LouAnne said, 'Okay, whoever wants to see Martin's cock, follow me!' She grabbed me by the hand & let me into the bedroom. I looked back to see if anyone was following us & they ALL were! I saw Nick coming & Jennifer trying to pull him back, saying, 'No Nick! You're man enough for me!' Then Nick said. 'I gotta see if the rumors are true. Nobody's Got a cock THAT big!'

Then I heard Maria say. 'Now you'll know I was telling the truth!'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 17

I pushed Martin's huge erection sideways to his hips & let it go, just to watch it sway back & forth while I pumped more hand soap into my palms. I grabbed it again & started twisting. 'So did you show everyone your big dick?'

Martin laughed. 'You bet I did! So LouAnne pulls drags me by the hand into the bedroom & everyone crowds in after us. LouAnne sits on the edge of the bed & positions me so I'm standing in front of her. By now my dick is half-hard & growing!'

I said, 'You REALLY want to do this LouAnne?'

'She says, 'If I don't, people will think I'm a liar!' Then she reaches around & unbuckles my belt. The guys start cheering.

'Ready boys & girls!' Shouts LouAnne. Everybody starts clapping in time. Then LouAnne pulls down my fly, unbuttons my jeans & yanks them down to my jeans.'

'Ain't that a beauty?!' LouAnne shouted. My growing erection was bobbing up & down. I put my hands behind my back & tried to smile ad I felt my face turn red. LouAnne reached around & skinned me back exposing my mushroom head, then stood up beside me beamed with pride as she shook my dick at the crowd around the bed. 'What did I tell you, huh!?'

Linda broke the silence. 'That's not real!"

John said, 'You could be a pornstar like John Holmes!

Tim started laughing. 'That's not a dick, that's a third leg!'

Then Nick said. 'That's not do big!' Then everyone started laughing & making jokes.

Lisa said 'Hey LouAnne! Your boyfriend's half horse!'

'Half-donkey, you mean!' Said JoAnne as she started making donkey noises.

Linda said 'Look, he's blushing!'

I heard Maria say, 'What did I tell you? Thirteen inches! I measured it myself!'

One of the guys said 'Hey LouAnn, does it get any bigger?'

LouAnne pushed me back on the bed so my feet still touched the floor. She got down on her knees between my legs & grabbed my cock. 'LouAnne!' I said, alarmed.

'I heard a couple of girls say 'No, LouAnne! Don't!'

Without another word she went down on me with a vengeance, kissing, slobbering & gagging. I propped myself up with my hands on flat on the bed. Not knowing what else to say I said, 'That's my girl!'

Then Isaw all the women had left except for Jennifer, who was holding Nick's hand & giggling, and Maria who said 'aren't they a cute couple?!'

Nick looked like he wanted to kill me.

James said, 'Hey LouAnne, will you be my girlfriend?'

LouAnne shook her head no & went back to gagging on my clock.

'She's all mine, guys!' I said, 'Arent you LouAnne?' She nodded less.

'Quit gagging her so much!' Said Maria.

'I'M not gagging her, Maria! Look! She's gagging herself!' Which was true! I think she was trying to show everyone how much she could swallow.

Robert said 'Take your hands away and take your mouth off him for a second. We want to see how big he is!'

LouAnne did as she was asked & slapped it to make it sway & when she heard silence, looked back at our audience's shocked expressions.

Bill went to the bedroom door & yelled, 'Hey girls! You should see how big it is NOW!'

'The ladies filed back in grinning, but it was too late, LouAnne was back to twisting my hard-on with both hands & slurping on my cockhead. Watching the crowd around the bed watching LouAnne sucking my cock and cheering was too much.

LouAnne? Honey?' I said as quietly as I could, 'I'm gonna come!'

LouAnne started slurping as hard as she could, her chubby cheeks caved in.

'Come on her face!' Said Bill.

Maria said 'Don't you dare! Be a gentleman!'
Looking straight at Nick & Jennifer, I smiled & flooded LouAnne's mouth with cum until her cheeks bulged. I stroked her throat until she swallowed & I flopped back on the bed, my wilting cock laying on my belly.

Maria came over & helped LouAnne get her feet. She dabbed at LouAnne's mouth & when she was presentable, turned to the crowd in front of us & gave a deep, formal bow. Everybody clapped.

'Exhausted, I struggled to get up & stood next to her with my pants still down to my ankles. Every one laughed. I pulled up my pants * twirled my soft cock around slowly before stuffing myself away. The crowd laughed & cheered while me & LouAnne held hands ad we walked out of the bedroom

'By the way ' Martin said, 'I'm getting ready to come!" I pointed his fat, bent cock into the sink & twisted the cum out him with my hands.