Martin's big cock

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 18

The next night we're back in men's room we clean together
My soapy hands leisurely twisting Martin's huge erection.

"That Maria sounds like quite a character!' I said.

'Is she ever!' Martin laughed. 'We had her over for dinner the Saturday night after that party. During dinner she thanked LouAnne for exposing my dick! She said no one believed her when she told them I had a 13 inch erection. I told she didn't have to go around telling everyone!'

Maria said, 'You were brilliant, LouAnne! When the girls at the party tell THEIR girlfriends about Martin's monster cock, they won't go near him!' He's all yours!' They laughed together.

'Hey!', I said. 'Size doesn't matter!'

They started laughing even louder. 'Just ask Nick!' Said LouAnne.

'You mean he's...?' Asked Maria and LouAnne held up her thumb, laughing.

'So the rumor IS true! I shouldn't laugh. It's not his fault he was short-changed by nature, but since last Saturday night apparently he's been telling Jennifer to say he's bigger than Martin

LouAnne said, 'I measured his morning wood when he was sleeping because I knew he would never let me do it.

'And?' Said Maria.

'Three and quarter inches; but don't tell anybody,' LouAnne winked at her.

'I won't!' Maria winked back, laughing.

'We were on our second bottle of wine that night and Maria says can I ask you guys a personal question?' We both nodded yes.

'Can I watch you guys have sex?' She slurred.

'Me & LouAne looked at each other for a second & then we said, 'Sure!!' Me & LouAnne raced into the bedroom. & started taking off our clothes. When we were naked she wandered into the bedroom with a sketchpad & pencils & sits down on the over-stuffed easychair in the corner to watch!'

'What?!' I said, 'Really?!'

'Really. But I wasn't surprised. When we were dating, she filled up a sketch book with drawings of my cock and balls. She sketched it erect from the side and from the bottom, with the foreskin pulled back & left in place. She drew it soft, laying on my belly, draped over my thigh & hanging between my legs. She used pencils, pen & ink, felt tip pens and even watercolors. She's an amazing artist!'

'So anyway, Maria sits down on the chair with get glass of wine & sketchbook, aims the desk lamp on the table & aims it at us.

'We decided to ignore her & I lay on the bed & LouAnne lays her head on my chest & starts slurping on my clock & fondling my bills to get me hard, watching Maria sketch us the whole time.

When I was completely hard, LouAnne lubed me up & impaled herself on me with a sigh.

Maria said, You guys are such a cute couple!'

'We did a few more positions until I came, LouAnne, moaning loudly the whole time. We started falling asleep in each other's arms & I saw Maria get up & go into the living room to sleep.

'The next morning we walk into the living room & find Maria sleeping on the couch. LouAnne is wearing a t-shirt & panties & I'm wearing just a t-shirt.

'She shakes Maria awake, & says 'Maria! Wake-up! Want some breakfast? Martin go in the kitchen & make some scrambled eggs. I walked to the kitchen, the only sound was my dick slapping my thighs as I walked. In the middle of making breakfast, LouAnne & Maria wander into the kitchen & sit at the table. She grins when she sees my swinging cock.

'Eggs & toast in a minute, ladies!' I said. I played the scrambled eggs & toast & carried two to the table. I set down Maria's plate first, 'accidentally' swinging my cock against her cheek. She laughed & slapped my bare butt.

'Martin!' LouAnne laughed.

'Sorry, Maria!' I said. 'Hope I didn't hurt you!'

'I went over to set down LouAnne's plate when she grabbed & kissed my penis.

'LouAnne!' I said. 'We have a guest!' LouAnne responded by pulling back my foreskin & giving the head a loud kiss before dropping it & letting it swing. Maria & LouAnne laughed.

'You guys are such a fun couple! I'm so happy I got you together!'

'Now, LouAnne asks her to come over for dinner every month & always says, 'Bring your pencils!' We'd have wine with supper & after supper, then the three of us would retire to the bedroom & LouAnne would aim the desk lamp at us & tell us to get into different positions. When the both of us couldn't go on anymore, Maria would go sleep on the couch. The next morning I would make us all breakfast wearing just a t-shirt & finish her sketches at the kitchen table before going home.

'You're a really talented artist!' LouAnne said, flipping through get sketchbook.

'You guys are SO inspiring!' She said.

'One night she came over for dinner & said she showed our sketchbook to get art teacher. She said he looked up at he& said they looked like they were drawn from life! And she said they were! Martin & LouAnne let me watch them fuck!'

'Another time, LouAnne took advantage of my morning wood & climbed on top of me & impaled herself so hard she screamed. Maria comes running into the room with her sketchbook & says 'You guys started without me!'

'Another time, LouAnne got the idea before we got out of bed Sunday morning to tie a bunch of colorful ribbons around my cock, just to see how Maria would react. We walked out of the bedroom holding hands & Maria took one look at my coloful cock & grabbed her sketchbook & colored pencils. She spent at least an hour sketching my be-ribboned cock in various positions, until I asked if they would like some breakfast.

'One time, Maria passed out while sketching us from drinking too much wine. LouAnne thought this was too good an opportunity to pass up & climbed off of me & said to stand in front of her with your hard-on close to her face. She got down on her knees next to me & masturbate me until I came AlLL over Maria's face & hair.

When we woke up, I had morning wood & Maria was still sleeping in the chair. It looked like I had glued her eyes shut!LouAnne whispered in my ear & stood in front of her again with LouAnne on her knees aiming me at her face. The combination of my groans & the wet semen splashing Maria's face finally woke her up.

'She said, 'Guys? I can't open my eyes!'

'That's because Martin blew his load all over your face!'

'Martin!' Said Maria.

'I told him not to do it!'

'I stifled a laugh. LouAnne led Maria to the bathroom to clean off her face, & LouAnnee turned to me & gave me an exaggerated wink. I was still cooking the scrambled eggs when the two came in the kitchen & sat down.

'You know I always hated when you did that!' Said Maria.

'I'm sorry, Maria.'

'I hope you never let him come all over YOUR face, LouAnne!'

LouAnne tried shaking her head no, but burst out laughing.

'Maria looked shocked. 'You don't let him...?'

'We both started laughing,'

Martin started breathing heavily & said, 'Mike, can I come on your face?'

'Yes,'I said, still holding his shaft, I crouched down & squeezed my eyes shut.

'I mean ALL over it?' His breathing was getting heavier.

'Yes, you may, Martin,'

one last twist of my hands & he groaned & exploded in my face. I massaged it all into my face with his cock until I started kissing it uncontrollably which led to a few minutes of slurping until Martin slowly pulled it out & slapped me with it before putting it back in his jeans. 'Remember your promise to LouAnne. Don't you have any respect for her?'

I

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 19

I never tried to suck Martin's donkey dick without LouAnne again. It just wasn't the same without her enthusiastic encouragement & her willingness to take over when my jaws got tired. That didn't keep me from twisting his big dick with soapy hands after break five nights a week, though!

One night after break I was playing with Martin's soapy cock over the men's room sink, laughing & joking about the fat blue veins all over it, while slowly tracing them with a finger tip.

'I don't think I've ever seen a foreskin covered with so many!' I marvelled. Martin puffed-up his chest in mock pride & started laughing.

'Did I ever tell you about my doctor, Dr Lois?' Martin asked, as I went back to gently twisting his downward-bending erection.

'Nope...' Not really paying attention.

'When I got out of the Navy a couple of years ago, I needed a civilian doctor, so I called a neighborhood clinic to set-up an appointment for a physical. The receptionist asked if I minded a woman doctor, so that's how I wound-up with Dr Lois.'

'What was she like?' I asked.

'A little bit older than my mother, I think. Probably in her late 50's. Thin to the point of being scrawny blonde hair going gray. Anyway, she gave me a standard physical while I wore a gown and underwear. Then she said she was going to leave for ten minutes and to completely disrobe and sit on the examination table for a frontal pelvic exam,'

I laughed at the thought.

'I took off the paper robe & my underpants and sat on the edge of the exam table with my limp dick hanging down toward the floor. She came back in the room without really looking at me and pulled on a pair of rubber gloves facing away from me. The she sat on a little rolling stool and scooted toward me while I spread my legs.' She looked at my cock for the longest time and said, 'Young man, in my thirty-plus years as a physician, I believe you have the longest and largest flaccid penis I have ever seen.'

I laughed again.

' Then Dr Lois asked me very professionally if she could measure it so she could put it in my medical record.'

'Yes,ma'am,' I said as she rolled on her stool to drawer and fished around until she came up with a cloth tape measure. As she rolled back with it I drew up my legs so my heels rested on the examination table while my dick and balls hung over the edge.'

' 'Thank you!' She smiled up at me. She measured my cock along the top and said 9.3 inches, before writing it in my chart. Then Dr Lois asked if she could measure the circumference? Without waiting for an answer she wrapped it loosely around the fattest part of my cock. '6.8 inches' she muttered while writing into my chart.'

'She gave a heavy sigh and said, 'How unfortunate! You must consider the size of your penis quite a curse!'' '

'Yes, ma'am it is, I answered. The other boys in school would make horse and donkey noises at me in the shower & gave me the nickname freak -of-nature.'

'Dr Lois clucked her tongue. "Children can be so cruel!'

I laughed again.

'She asked if I had trouble getting dates,and I said, Yes, ma'am. No matter how baggy my pants are, you can still see my endowment. I've discovered most girls are afraid of dating a well-endowed man.'

' 'As well they should be!' She said. 'Young men your age are at risk for testicular cancer. So tell me, do you have any brothers endowed like you?' She asked as she carefully fondled my balls one-at-a-time. With the other rubber-gloves hand, Dr Lois pulled back my foreskin. 'Your foreskin is tight, but not tight enough for circumcision to be required.

'I'm glad!' I told her. 'The thought of someone taking a scalpel to my penis is too scary to think about!'

'Dr Lois laughed. 'I can tell you're diligent about washing your glans, so as long as you wash it carefully at least once a day, you shouldn't have to worry about giving a future partner a yeast infection!'

'No ma'am!'

' 'If you're lucky enough to find a sex partner who accepts your extraordinary endowment, you certainly don't want drive her away!' She said, staring at my now fully-hard cock.

' 'No,ma'am!' I shifted my hips so my dick swayed back-and-forth in front of her face, just to see her reaction.'

'She just smiled and said 'Extraordinary!'

' 'So tell me,' Dr Lois said after she finished her exam. 'Do you have any brothers that share your endowment?' '

'I only have sisters, doctor, but if it's heteditary, it probably comes from my mother's side,' I said.

' 'Why is that?' She asked.'

'Well, the few times I saw it, it was really, really small,' I told her. 'I remember one time when I was a boy, we were standing next to each other at one of those though urinals at a baseball game, and he was holding his with his thumb and finger, while I always held mine in my hand with inches to spare! I laughed at the memory.'

' ' So was was your penis always long?' Dr Lois asked.'

'It always seemed pretty long to me,' I said. 'But it wasn't until I reached puberty that it started getting REALLY long, then it REALLY plumped out and got veins all over it. The weirdest thing that happened wad that my erection went from straight to bending down, like it is now!' I complained
while making my cock sway in front of her face. 'I hate having a penis I can't hide!' I told her.'

'Dr Lois reached out her hand and stopped my swaying erection. I looked down as I felt her trying to squeeze her fingers all the way around it.'

''Have you tried strapping it down your leg?' She asked earnestly, looking up. 'I mean when it's flaccid?' '

'No ma'am,' I said.

' 'Well you've got nothing to lose, and I bet it will help you get dates from girls who haven't heard of your endowment,' Dr Lois said thoughtfully. 'But Martin?' she said.'

'Yes, Dr Lois?'

' ' Please warn the poor girl before she sees it!' And she let go of my hard-on and continued the exam.'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 20 (!)

LouAnne called me about 1PM on a Sunday.

'Mike,' she said, 'Are you available for a tutoring session?' She coo'd.

'Now?' I asked.

'NOW,' LouAnne said. 'We have a surprise for yoouuu...!'

I knocked timidly on their apartment door when I arrived.

'Mike?' LouAnne said through the door.

'I'm here with my learning cap on, LouAnne!'

I heard her laugh and she opened the door just enough to let me in. She was naked except for pink panties. Martin was sitting in a kitchen chair in the living room wearing nothing but a t-shirt. Orange bungee cords held his ankles to the chair legs and bound his wrists together behind the chair back. A pillow from the sofa was on the floor between his legs.

'Hi, Mike!' Martin called cheerfully. 'Glad you could make it!'

A tall red bong was sitting on the coffee table and the air smelled like skunky pot. The jazz radio station played quietly in the background. 'Hey! You guys started without me!

LouAnne stood behind Martin and massaged his shoulders. 'It was Maria's idea,' she said. 'After breakfast this morning, we were having bong hits and she asked if she could sketch me sucking Martin's cock while he was tied to a chair.'

'Maria's a pervert!' Said Martin.

'So naturally, I said yes,' said LouAnne. 'She pulled a kitchen chair into the living room and we tied him to it with the bungee straps. I through the pillow between his legs and I kneeled in front of Martin's limp donkey's dick and Maria takes the extra bungee strap and ties my hands behind my back!'

Continuing the story, Martin said, 'Maria grabs my cock and tells LouAnne to 'Open Wide!' And she pops it in LouAnnes mouth. She starts slurping away and Maria starts sketching us with her pencils. After about half an hour, Maria looks at her watch and says she has to leave!'

'So she unties my wrists,' said LouAnne, 'Thanks us for breakfast and letting her sketch us, and walks out the door!'

'I tell LouAnne to untie me, and she shakes her head no, and says she's going to call you and see if you wanted to come over for a tutoring lesson. I said I have to pee so LouAnne goes into the kitchen to call you and comes back with a big plastic cup and tells me to go in there. So she aims my now limp dick into the cup with her hand nd I remind her to pull the foreskin back & I filled that cup almost to the top!'

'I emptied it into the toilet,' explained Louanne. She filled the bowl in the bong and held it to Martin's lips as she held her thumb over the hole and lit the bowl with a lighter. Martin inhaled and LouAnne held the bong out to me as she started playing with Martin's heavy sack. I took a pinch from the film canister and took a deep breath from the bong as I lit it and held it in my lungs.

'Martin hasn't come yet this morning, so I decided to save it all for you, Mike,' said LouAnne. 'Do you want it, Mike?' She playfully jiggled his bills.

'Yes, ma'am!'

'Are you SURE?' She teased. 'Martin's got quite a load in there. He might drown you!'

'Then he can come on my face!' I said boldly.

Martin laughed.

LouAnne said, 'Michael! You want Martin to shoot his load all over your face?!'

'Yes, ma'am!' I was grinning.

'Then kneel between on the pillow and put your hands behind your back, ' LouAnne ordered. I did as she told me and she wrapped the bungee strap loosely around my wrists. I was staring at Martin's half-hard horse's cock.

'I'm going to give you one last chance to change your mind, Michael,' said LouAnne.

I shook my head no.

I REALLY have a load built-up Mike,' Martin said. 'Are you sure?'

Again I shook my head no.

LouAnne kneeled behind me and grabbed Martin's hardening penis, pulling back his veiny foreskin, 'OPEN WIDE,Michael!'

I opened my jaws as wide as I could and shut my eyes. LouAnne inserted Martin's fat cock head between my lips.

'Remember, no teeth,' coo'd LouAnne.

I nodded 'Okay'.

'Now suck. HARD.' She demanded.

I caved in my cheeks and slurped ad loud as I could. LouAnne started pumping Martin's cock. She let go when it was fully erect, then kneeled behind me and pushed the back of my head onto Martin's cock until I gagged.

Martin and Lou laughed.

'Don't like that, Mike?' Asked LouAnne.

Martin's cock still in my mouth, I shook my head no.

'Too bad!' She said, and shoved my mouth so far onto Martin's massive dick, I gagged and almost threw-up as tears ran down my face.

'LouAnne!' Said Martin. 'Be gentle! Please! I like the way Mike sucks my cock. Don't make him not want to do it anymore!'

'Sorry, Mike,' said LouAnne. 'I got carried away.' She started pumping Martin's cock with one hand while squeezing his balls with the other.

'Won't be long now!' Said Martin.

'Hear that, Mike? I'm going to paint your face like Picasso!' LouAnne said gleefully.

'Here I come!' Said Martin through gritted teeth. I clamped onto Martin's cockhead with my lips and sucked as hard as I could to try and prevent LouAnne from pulling it out of my mouth.

'Let go, Mike!' LouAnne said frantically, 'I want to paint your face!' I double-downed on my lip-lock on Martin's cock but using both hands, LouAnne pulled it out and said 'Close your eyes!' just as I felt a warm splashing on my face.

Martin let out a groan and LouAnne giggled hysterically as she made sure my whole face was covered. My eyes were glued shut.

'Wow, LouAnne. You REALLY did a good job on Mike's face. You covered it all!

'I did didn't I?' She said with pride in her voice. 'I REALLY got him good!'

'Will you untie me, now?' I could hear Martin ask. ' I have to pee again!'

'Okay,' said LouAnne. I blindly unwrapped the bungee straps around Martin's ankles while gently kissing his limp cock whileLouAnne untied his wrists.

His hands finally free, Martin grabbed the back of my head and gently massaged his goo into my face with his limp penis.

'Thank you, Martin,' I said. 'But I still can't see.'

'LouAnne, can you wash off Mike's face while I go pee?'

'Sure, I can!' LouAnne grabbed my hand and helped me stand up. She led me blind into the kitchen and washed my face with a damp washcloth and dried it with a kitchen towel.

'Thanks for being such a good sport, Mike!'

'I had fun!' I told her.

'Didn't we?' She giggled. 'How about another bong hit?'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 21

We sat on the couch passing the tall red bong back and forth, filling and lighting the bowl for each other. LouAnne had put on a t-shirt, but Martin was still bottomless, hid long, limp cock artfully draped over his thigh by LouAnne.

'Tell Mike about Maria's art gallery show last week, LouAnne,' said Martin while she lazily traced the veins on his cock with a finger tip.

'Well, Maria told us the art collective she belongs to downtown, wanted to display some of her drawings of us at the monthly art walk, and asked us to attend as her guests. Of course we said yes!'

'When me and LouAnne talked about it later, she suggested that I wear tights, and I said no way am I going to wear tights in public!' Said Martin.

'So I suggested tight jeans. He would look like the guy on the cover of the Stones album 'Sticky Fingers' only, you know, BIGGER.'

'So I said yes to that, and since I didn't have a pair of tight jeans we went to Target to get a pair,' said Martin.

'So we go to Target and I pick out a few pairs for him and off we go to the hanging room. Martin tries them on and comes out and I judge if his limp penis shows through enough with a thumbs-up or thumbs-down. They were all thumbs-down and Martin has one pair left to go when a middle-age lady comes to the men's dressing room area with her husband and sends him into a changing room. Just then Martin comes out wearing the tightest jeans yet, and the lady looks at him and says 'Honey, if you go out in public wearing those, you'll get arrested!' We laughed and I gave Martin a thumbs-up. After he goes back in the changing room, the lady turns to me and says 'My ex-husband had a really big one, too. It's the only thing I miss about him!' LouAnne laughed.

'You didn't tell me that!' Martin said. 'So LouAnne goes over to the home improvement section and gets a pack of fine sandpaper. What's that for? I asked but she wouldn't tell me!'

'When we got back home, I had Martin put on the new jeans without underpants and I kneeled in front of him and unzipped his fly. I reached inside and pulled his limp dick so it rested on top of his thigh. Then I took a sheet of sandpaper and gently rubbed it on the denim covering his dick until the material was white. Then I threw the jeans in the wash four separate times before having him try them on again.'

'And LouAnne didn't even let me put another pair of pants on. I was bottomless just like I am now!' Said Martin.

'That's because I like to see your naked donkey dick swing and flop around when you walk, Darling, you know that!' And she leaned over and gave Martin's cock a big wet kiss. When she sat back up, they began to tongue kiss while LouAnne squeezed his fat penis until it started getting hard.

'Break it up, you two lovebirds!' I said, laughing. LouAnne pulled back first, her face blushing. Hand still squeezing Martin's cock.

'Martin, show Mike those jeans!'

Martin stood up and faced us with his hands on his hips, fully hard cock swaying in front of me and LouAnne's faces. I reached up and grabbed his erection, pulling back the foreskin. I leaned in grab it to take it in my mouth, pumping it with one hand while gently squeezing his balls.

LouAnn grabbed a bottle of hand lotion and pumped it on Martin's shaft. 'Use both hands, Mike!' She admonished. I grabbed his big bent cock with both hands and continued pumping.

'Twist,Mike, twist!' Martin said. I twisted my hands like lightning on his now slippery shaft. My mouth engulfing his fat cockhead while my tongue swirled around it, fist clocKwise, then counter-clockwise.

'Go, Mike, go!' Shouted LouAnne, laughing. She reached over to squeeze Martin's low-hanging balls. She looked up at Martin and said 'Let me know when you're going to come, Honey, and I'll give those tennis balls of yours a good squeeze!'

'Promise?' Pleaded Martin.

'Cross my heart!' LouAnne said. To me she said 'You're not going to spill a drop are you, Mike?'

I shook my head no as Martin said through gritted teeth, 'I'm going to come!' Flooding my mouth. With the cockhead still filling my mouth, LouAnne pinched my nose shut and stroked my throat until I gulped noisily and the three of us started laughing.

'God, you guys are a great team!' Said Martin. 'LouAnne, you just knew exactly when to squeeze my balls'

LouAnne beamed.

'And Mike, that hand and mouth action! Incredible!' Martin said.

Now it was my turn to beam. 'Thank your girlfriend, Martin, for her excellent tutoring!'

'Awww,' said LouAnne, 'You're so sweet, Michael. You do have a lot of natural talent. And A LOT more cocksucking stamina than me!'

'Well,' said Michael. 'While you two are gushing about each others cocksucking talent, I think my dick can fit into those jeans now!'

Martin walked to the bedroom, casually twirling his limp dick in slow circles.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 22

Me and LouAnne passed the bong back and forth while Martin put on his 'Sticky Fingers' jeans.

'What's taking him so long?' I asked her.

'It takes a while for him to struggle into those pants. Wait til you see Martin wearing them!'

I was holding in a lungful of smoke when Martin walked out of the bedroom. I started coughing immediately. LouAnne started laughing, smoke blowing from her nostrils, she jabbed me in the ribs with her elbow. 'What did I tell you? Huh? Huh?'

Martin stood in front of us with his hands behind his back and a huge grin on his face.

I didn't think I could stop laughing. When I finally did, I said ' You REALLY went out in public wearing THOSE?' I started laughing again.

'I sure did!' Said Martin, the pride was obvious in his voice. 'LouAnne held my hand the whole time!' He sat down on the kitchen chair he was recently tied to and handed him the bong and lit the bowl for him.

'I arranged Martin's penis in those jeans for maximum effect before I started sanding,' said LouAnne. 'When he modeled them for me after the first sanding, I kept thinking, 'something was missing' then I realized I should carefully sand where his low-hanging balls lay next to his inner thigh,'

'Good catch, huh?' said Martin. 'LouAnne washed those jeans so many times, I was walking around bottomless all weekend.

'So of course I had to call Maria and tell her I was making Martin walk around with only a t-shirt, and she tells me she'll be right over!' LouAnne was laughing. 'So I told Martin that I had to make him presentable for company, so I pulled him into our bedroom by his dick and I start rummaging around in the closet til I find the box of gift wrap and ribbons. Then I sat on the bed with Martin standing in front of me. Then I pulled back his foreskin and started tying ribbons around his shaft!'

'I couldn't quit laughing!' Martin said.

'The more ribbons I tied around his dick, the harder he got', said LouAnne. 'I had just tied the last ribbon around it when we heard a knock on the door!''So LouAnne asked who it was, and Maria answered. LouAnne giggled and said, go answer the door! I laughed and went to open the door with a raging hard-on wrapped the whole length behind the head with frilly ribbons. I flung the door open and said, Hi Maria! Then I looked behind her and saw someone else!'

'It was Jennifer, 'said LouAnne. 'My ex-roommate I caught fucking my boyfriend, Nick. So I said, 'Come in, you guys and shut the door!'

'LouAnne came up beside me and put her arm around my waist. 'Welcome, ladies!' I said. Maria looked down at my hard dick and said, 'You look happy to see us, Martin!'

'Jennifer started giggling,' said LouAnne. 'Her eyes were glued to Martin's cock so I said 'Jennifer how nice to see you! You remember my boyfriend, Martin, don't you? From the party? That seemed to break the spell. Suddenly, she looked up at me, 'The party' she paused. 'When he ejaculated in your mouth.' Me and Martin and Maria looked at each other. 'Yes he did, Jennifer,' I said, 'How's Nick?' Jennifer held up her thumb and we all laughed. 'I know he has a tiny penis, Jennifer! I meant how is he doing? Are you still dating?'

"She nodded, her eyes still glued to Martin's festive-looking erection.' I told Martin to get our guests something to drink from the kitchen. When he was gone, Jennifer again said to me, 'He ejaculated in your mouth!' And started giggling

'This time Maria said, 'Yes, she did, Jennifer. It was a way that LouAnne showed Martin that she loved him.'

'I would never let a guy do that to me!' Jennifer finally said with a shiver.

'I came back with the ice tea on a tray and tried to get my hard-on to sway back and forth. I set the tray on the coffee table and stood with my hands behind my back, wiggling my hips to keep my dick swaying around.'

'Maria brought out her sketchbook and color pencils and began to sketch a side view of Martin's erection. 'So where did you learn to tie such fancy ribbons, LouAnne?' She asked.'

'I worked wrapping gifts at a mall every Christmas when I was a teenager, I told her.

'Your a natural, LouAnne! Oh! You're starting to droop, Martin!'

'I'll fix that, Maria!' I told her. Then I kneeled behind Martin to play with his balls until his dick started to rise again. 'Thanks, LouAnne!' She said and went back to drawing. By then the ice tea had got to my bladder and I excused myself to go to the bathroom. While sitting down, I heard Maria say, 'LouAnne! Martin's drooping again!'

'Just a minute!' I said. 'I washed my hands and when I got back to the living room, my jaw-dropped. Jennifer was kneeling behind Martin, playing with his scrotumand gighling

'Jennifer!' I almost screamed. 'Let go of my boyfriend's balls!'

'I asked her to do it, LouAnne,' explained Maria. 'I didn't think you'd mind. Do you mind, Martin?'

'I shook my head no. Because hell no I didn't mind!'

LouAnne punched Martin in the arm. I laughed. 'I told Jennifer AGAIN to let go of Martin's balls and she says 'They're so HEAVY!' And Maria says 'we know they're heavy, Jennifer,' And I say 'Martin! Tell Jennifer to let go of your bills!' And you know what he did?'

'What?' I asked.

'He shook his head no!'

Martin laughed.

'So I said 'Maria! Tell Jennifer to let go of Martin's balls!'

'Let go of Martin's balls, Jennifer,' sighed Maria, 'We KNOW they're heavy, and I'm finished anyway,' she said, closing her sketchbook.

'Then Jennifer gave my balls a squeeze so hard I yelled for her to stop, and she finally let go and said the only time she saw balls that big was on a monkey at the zoo and we all cracked up!'

'This time, I kneeled in front of Martin and started untying the ribbons one by one and dropping them on the coffee table,' said LouAnne. 'When I was finished, I turned him around by his hips to face our guests and reached around to swing his limp cock around in circles! Ta Da!'

'The four of us laughed with Jennifer giggling uncontrollably. Maria finally said, 'Stop twirling it around, LouAnne and let Jennifer get a good look at it!'

'Laughing, I pointed Martin toward Jennifer sitting on the sofa and held it out for her to see, pulling back Martin's foreskin.

'Martin doesn't mind being exhibited like a farm animal, do you Martin?' Asked Maria.

'Nope!' I told her. 'Then Jennifer said. 'Not only is your cock really big, it's REALLY veiny, too!' And we all cracked-up.

LouAnne said, 'Then Jennifer asked me if I could hold his cock! I said absolutely not!'

Then Maria said, 'Be a good sport, LouAnne, let Jennifer hold Martin's cock!'

'Then I said I wanted to see if she could get her hand all the way around it!'

'Then all three of them started begging me to let Jennifer hold Martin's cock, so I finally gave in and said yes.

'Aren't I a good girlfriend?' I asked Martin.

'You're the best, Baby!' I told LouAnne.
'So I move so I'm in front of Jennifer, and she reaches out and pokes it with her finger and giggles. Then Maria grabs my cock and holds it out to Jennifer and says, 'C'mon, Jennifer! We all want to see if you can reach all the way around it!'

LouAnne said, 'Maria! I didn't say YOU could hold Martin's donkey dick!'

Jennifer snorted. 'Donkey Dick!' She grabbed Martin's growing erection and Maria let go. Jennifer grabbed his shaft with her other hand. 'Donkey Dick!' She giggled. 'He's got a REAL Donkey Dick!'

'Maria laughed, 'That's right, Jennifer, Martin's hung like a donkey, isn't he, LouAnne?'

'You can let GO of my boyfriend's Donkey Dick now, Jennifer!' I told her.

'Jennifer shook her head no and started to jerk me off with both hands!' Said Martin.

'I said, 'Martin! Tell Jennifer to let go of your penis!'

'Let go of my penis, Jennifer,' I said. She shook her head no.'

'Oh, be a good sport, LouAnne!' Maria said. 'Let her have some fun! She's going back to a boy friend she has to jerk-off with her thumb and forefinger!' Jennifer nodded vigorously and we all laughed.'

'OK,' I said to Martin. 'But if I meet a guy with a dick bigger than yours, YOU'RE going to watch ME jack him off!'

'Yes. Ma'am!' I told her, and I mean it. Anyway, I said that I could use a little hand lotion and Maria reaches into her purse and brings out a little bottle and squirts the whole thing onto my dick and Jennifer's hands.'

Better?' Asked Maria. 'MUCH better!' I said. Meanwhile Jennifer's cranking my cock in opposite directions and sliding het hands up and down.'

'Maria laughed. 'Where did you learn THAT, Jennifer?'

Where DID you learn that, Jennifer?' Me and LouAnne said at the same time.

'Not from Nick, surely!' Said LouAnne.

Jennifer's tongue was sticking out of the side of her mouth as she concentrated on Martin's handjob. She shook her head no.

'Oh, I know!' Said Maria. 'I'll bet you once had a boyfriend with a big dick, didn't you?'

'Jennifer nodded yes. 'Not as big as Martin's whopper, though!'

'We all laughed. 'Mystery solved!' Laughed Maria.

'I said, I think I'm going to come soon!' And Maria pulls a tissue from her purse and tries to hand it to Jennifer

'Jennifer looks up at me and says, 'You can come all over my face if you'd like to. Just warn me so I can close my eyes!' I think the three of us were in shock.

'Maria said, 'Jennifer, no, don't let him do that!'

'So I said, 'LouAnne? Can I come all over Jennifer's face?'

'And I told him on one condition,' then I stood up and whispered in his ear to aim for her mouth!'

'I winked at LouAnne, grabbed my cock away from Jennifer and started jerking it while aiming at her face. 'Close your eyes,' I warned her.

'Remember,' Jennifer said, squeezing her eyes shut and placed her hands on her lap. 'Don't get any on my lips!'

'I punched Martin's arm and tried not to laugh as he moved forward and shoved his whole dickhead into her mouth and just UNLOADED'.

'Jennifer hates my guts to this day!' Laughed Martin.

'Even Maria thought it was hilarious!'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 23

'Okay,' I said. Martin and LouAnne were still laughing about Jennifer. 'So you guys went to Marias art gallery show?'

'We did!' said LouAnme. ' She belongs to an art collective downtown and when she showed the other members her sketchbooks of us, they picked six to display at the next public gallery art walk!'

'That must have been exciting!' I said.

'It was!' Continued LouAnne. 'Of course it was in the middle of winter so we dressed warm, and of course Martin wore his 'Sticky Fingers' jeans and slipped my hand into his fly to arrange his junk, just so,' she smiled.'

'So we parked on the top of a parking garage downtown, and we decide to smoke a doob up there, before heading to the gallery, because art always looks better when you're stoned!'

So we had just lit up when another couple gets out of a car and asks if they could join us.'

'Pete and Debbie,' interrupted Martin.

'So we introduce ourselves and share our joint with them. When it wad finished, they pulled out a joint and we smoked that. Pete and Debbie said they were here for the art walk, too, and we told them an artist friend of ours had made some sketches of us and they were being displayed at her art collective tonight, so we decided to hang out together and smoke dope with each other all night.

'Debbie kept calling me 'Trigger' all night,' said Martin. 'You know, after the Lone Ranger's horse? And her boyfriend cracked-up every time she said it! Anyway, they both had a great sense of humor when they were stoned, so we decided to hang out for the night'

'So me and LouAnne walk down the street, holding hands with our mittens on and Pete and Debbie are following behind us, holding hands and whispering to each other.'

'They were such a cute couple!' Said LouAnne. 'Anyway, we got to Maria's gallery and fight our way inside. We asked one of the artist's where Maria's art was at? He looked at us and was about to say something when he did a double-take and grinned at us.

'They put her artwork in the basement because of its 'adult' nature, he laughed, punching Martin in the arm. The four of us headed toward the back and fought our way down the stairs and Maria saw us as we walked down and started to wave.'

'Martin, LouAnne!' She called to us. The basement was packed shoulder to shoulder, everyone staring and laughing about Maria's drawings. We finally managed to meet her and introduced Pete and Debbie.'

'Maria led us to the brick wall where her drawings of us were hanging, 'said LouAnne. 'She really did a good job! She water-colored over the pencil drawings and did a great job matting them. They looked real professional.'

'So what were the pictures of?' I asked.

'The two biggest sheets of paper were life-size drawings of my dick amd balls she drew while we were dating. One sheet was my erect dick and the other was my limp dick. Both sheets had my foreskin over my dickhead and skinned back.'

'They were REAL detailed,' said LouAnn. She had the veins drawn perfect and colored blue, and his balls just LOOKED heavy,' said LouAnne.

'What were the others?' I asked.

'They were all oral sex!' Said Martin.

'One was of me holding Martin's erection in both hands, with me kissing his huge skinned-back head, ' said LouAnne. 'Another was a series of drawings on the same page of me tracing the veins on Martin's hard-on with my tongue. Another one was me on my back on the bed with my head hanging over and Martin an inch away from putting his big bent dick in my mouth. The last one was meant to be funny and was Martin naked from the waist down and me kneeling beside him and looking at Maria while I held a tape measure along side his limp dick with a real serious expression on my face!'

'I sold them all!' Maria told us. We're a hit!'

'We saw Pete and Debbie gawking at the paintings and looking back at us and snickering,' said LouAnne. 'Finally, they walked back to us and Pete said 'Duuuude! You really are hung like a horse! How big IS your dick?'

'Maria interrupted, 'Thirteen inches! I measured it myself!'

'Then Pete said 'Dude! Your cock is 13 inches long!? Debbie! Did you hear that?! The artist here says she measured Martin's cock at 13 inches!' '

'No way!' Said Debbie. ' No guy has ever had a 13 inch penis!'

'Martin does!' Said Maria. 'I measured it myself!'

'Will you please quit telling people that? I told her,' said Martin.

'But it's true! You watched the whole time I measured it!' Said Maria.

'Are you the artist?' Debbie asked Maria.

'Yes. Me and Martin used to be lovers, but I was tired of always walking around sore and bow-legged so I introduced him to LouAnne here, whom I failed to warn about Martin's endowment, and before I knew it, they were in love!'

'Those drawings look like they were drawn from life,' said Debbie.

'They were!' Said Maria. 'Martin and LouAnne let me watch them fuck. Aren't they a cute couple?'

'Someone on the stairs got her attention.'

'Lois! Aunt Lois! Maria waved to a scrawny, blonde and gray woman coming down the stairs wearing a Polaroid camera around her neck. When she finally made it over to us, Maria introduced us to her Aunt Lois, her mother's brother's wife. 'She's a doctor! Maria said proudly.'

'Dr Lois turned to me with a quizzical expression, 'You look familiar, young man...'

'I'm one of your patients, Dr Lois,' I said.

'Are you?' She said.

'Are you one of Aunt Lois' patients, Martin?'

'I nodded yes,'

'I always come downtown when Maria's artist co-op exhibits her work. She's such a talented artist!' Then she went to look at Maria's drawings. She came back after a few minutes and said to me 'NOW I remember you! You're the remarkably well-endowed young man in the drawings aren't you? Obviously, I under-estimated you're ability to find romantic partners!'

'You've been drinking, Aunt Lois, haven't you?' Maria laughed. 'Martin used to be my boyfriend, Aunt Lois. We broke-up and now he's dating my friend, LouAnne. Aren't they a cute couple?'

'She looked at LouAnne. 'You're the brave young lady in the drawings, aren't you?'

'Yes, ma'am,' I said.

'Did Maria tell you of Martin's remarkable endowment before you started dating?'

'Martin said, 'Me, LouAnne, Pete, Debbie and Maria just cracked-up!'

'No, she didn't,' said LouAnne. 'And I'm glad she didn't! By the time I found out, we were in love and it was a part of him I learned to love. When we met, he considered his penis size a curse, but now we both consider it a blessing!'

'Oh Maria, they ARE such a cute couple! Will the three of you stand in front of the wall of Maria's drawings, so I can take your picture,'

LouAnne went and fished around in her purse and came back with a polaroid picture and handed it to me. Martin standing in the middle, his bulge prominent in his 'Sticky Fingers' jeans. Holding LouAnne's hand on his left, and the hand of a petite Latina with long curly black hair
with his other.

'So after Aunt Lois took our picture, we said our goodbyes,' said LouAnne. 'And me and Martin and Pete and Debbie took-off to see some other galleries. Eventually our feet and hands started getting really cold, so us four headed back to the parking garage. On the elevator up, Pete and Debbie asked if we wanted to go back to their place and party in their hot tub. Like a dummy, I said me and Martin didn't have swimsuits. And of course Pete and Debbie said they didn't either. I laughed and whispered in Martin's ear that they just wanted to see your cock!'

'So what did you tell them?' I asked.

'We said, YES, of course!' Martin and LouAnne answered together.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 24

'So you went back and partied with Pete and Debbie?' I asked.

'You bet!' laughed Martin. 'We followed them in our car to their house waaaay out in the northern suburbs.'

'They lived in one of those McMansions!' Said LouAnne. 'It turned out that Pete Got a big inheritance a couple years ago."

'So we sat around in their living room and smoked a hookah filled with Moroccan hashish', said Martin.

'They had a big white leather sectional sofa and a REAL expensive glass coffee table,' said LouAnne.

Martin says, 'So we're sitting around smoking blonde hash from Morocco and white wine with a fancy label from France and Debbie says, 'Those jeans your wearing sure don't leave anything to the imagination, do they, Trigger- I mean Martin? And Pete started laughing hysterically.'

'I told Martin to stand up and model the jeans for us,' said LouAnne.

'So I stand up and Debbie says, 'LouAnne! How do you let him out of the house wearing those?!'

'LouAnne just laughed. 'Tonight's the first time he's ever wore them. I wanted him to wear something special for the art gallery tonight. I told Martin, where ever you go in those jeans I'm going to be right next to you, holding your hand!'

'Pete said, 'When we saw those jeans Martin was wearing, I told Debbie he must be stuffing something down his crotch, but Debbie said that your bulge looked too real to be fake!'

'That's 100% Martin!' said LouAnne, laughing.

'When we finished the first bowl of hash, we were wrecked,'said Martin. 'Pete says 'You guys want to continue this party in the hot tub?'

'We both said , 'Sure!' and we followed them downstairs to the hot tub.'

'They only had one bathroom/changing room down there,' said LouAnne, 'So Pete and Debbie went in first and came out wearing towels. 'Your turn!' Said Pete.

'LouAnne said, ' So we strip naked and Pete says, 'We don't need towels do we?' And I say let's show them something they won't forget!'

'What did you do?' I asked.

'I had my purse with me and I dug around for my reddest lipstick. I applied it in the bathroom mirror. I sat on the closed toilet lid and had Martin stand in front of me, while I held his limp dick and tried to make perfect lipstick prints all over it! We had taken so much time and I had re-applied my lipstick twice more, I heard Pete say 'Are you guys coming out ot what?'

'Martin said, 'By this time, I had a raging hard-on, and LouAnne winks at me and says "Let's go!' and we walk out naked holding hands.'

'Peteand Debbie are sitting in the hot tub and as soon as they see us', said LouAnne, ' Debbie's eyes go wide and she claps her hand to her mouth in shock! Pete starts to laugh and says, 'Now, THAT'S a horse dick and a half!' As we got closer, he says, 'Hey Debbie! Now we know what took them so long, LouAnn put lipstick prints all over his giant schlong!'

LouAnne said, 'I slipped into the tub opposite Pete and Debbie but Martin sat on the edge between us with just his legs in the waters,'

'I didn't want to wash-off LouAnne's lipstick, just yet,' Martin explained.

LouAnne laughed, 'They wouldn't quit staring at Martin's erection! Finally, Debbie takes her hand away from her mouth and says to me, 'Holy Shit, LouAnne, your boyfriend's dick is a for real monster! You actually have sex with him?'

'I nodded and said, 'Several times a week actually!' And I reached up and started his dick swaying back and forth with my finger.'

'How much of it can you fit inside, LouAnne?' Said Pete.

'Pete!' Said Debbie.

'Martin fills me all the way up with about a third left of him I can't get inside me,' I laughed. 'One day, maybe, I'll fit ALL of him inside me!'

'Having a big penis cam be a real curse some time! I told them,' said Martin

'I wouldn't know,' said Pete.

'Debbie started laughing. 'No you wouldn't, would you?'

'Want to see?' Asked Pete.

'Go ahead ' laughed Debbie. "Show Martin and LouAnne what you're packing!'

LouAnne said, 'So Pete stands up and my first reaction is to laugh. And I can't quit laughing. And I'm apologizing for laughing WHILE I'm laughing. And Debbie says don't apologize! He likes it!'

Martin says, 'So I'm staring at Pete's crotch, too, and I say, 'Pete, are you hard?' And he says, 'Like a rock!' Then I start laughing!'

'I said. I shouldn't laugh. My last boyfriend had a really small one, too. About the size of my thumb!'

'Debbie looked incredulous. 'You mean you went from this,' she held up her thumb. 'To THAT?!' She pointed at Martin's wilting erection.

'Yup! From jacking off a guy with my thumb and finger, to using both hands within a month!'

'Incredible,' said Debbie. 'Hey you guys, stand-up next to each other! Me and LouAnne want to compare!'

'Oh, c'mon, Debbie! Don't make me stand next to a guy with a horse's dick!'

Martin said, 'C'mon, Pete! Let's give the ladies what they want!'

'C'mon, Pete,' said Debbie in a stern voice.

'Yeah, c'mon Pete!'

Martin said, 'So Pete wades out of the hot tub and I stand-up, and he stands next to me and Debbie starts to laugh.

'LouAnne said, 'So I just look at her and she says, 'Go ahead! He likes to have his manhood insulted!'

Martin said, 'So I say, 'Not fair! Pete's Got a hard-on and I don't!' And that caused both Debbie and LouAnne to bust out laughing.

'So I said to Martin, 'Martin, do your thing! And he grabs his limp dick in his fist and twirls ot ad fast ad he can! This gets all three of us laughing and Pete gets back in the hot tub to watch the show.'

Martin said, 'eventually I got bored swinging my dick around and got into the tub. Immediately, Debbie moves in front of me and asks LouAnne if she could play with my dick?'

LouAnne said, 'I laughed and said, what about Pete? So she says 'Hey Pete, is it Okay with you if I play with Martin's horsey cock? You can watch!'

'You bet I'm going to watch!' Pete said.

LouAnne said. ''What about you Martin?' Can Debbie play with your big, fat dick?'

'You mean I have your permission to let Debbie play with my cock?'

'Aren't I a good girlfriend? Then I said to Debbie that I let other girls play with his donkey dick as long as they as respectfully ask my permission and I get to watch them.'

'Wow, you ARE a good girlfriend!' Said Debbie.

Martin said, 'So Debbie kneels I'm front of me and grabs my dick in both hands, then Pete says, 'Hey, I can't see anything!' And LouAnne says for me to sit on the edge of the pool so Pete can watch Debbie jack me off. So I get up and sit on the edge and spread my legs, my sack and dickhead dangling in the pool.

LouAnne said, 'So I'm sitting next to Martin's legs and Pete is sitting in the tub across from us. Debbie moves between Martin's legs and hefts his bills put of the water. 'Hey Pete, you wouldn't believe how heavy they are!'

'Hey, LouAnne, can I heft Martin's balls?'

'If Martin says he can,'

Martin said, 'So I ask LouAnne if Debbie AND Pete can play with my cock?' And when she said yes, they were both between my legs having a good time!'

LouAnne said, 'I was starting to feel drowsy so I got up to sit next to Martin. I watched as Pete and Debbie tried to get a hand around Martin's stiff dick.'

'We've played with some pretty big dicks together,' said Debbie, 'But nothing even close to this size! You want to suck his cock, Pete?'

'Pete shook his head no.'

'I'll bet your wife wants to suck my dick, don't you, Debbie?'

'Debbie nodded her head up and down.'

'I winked at LouAnne. 'Well that's too bad, because I want YOU to suck my dick, Pete!'

'Pete looked down and shook his head no'.

'Let ME suck your big dick, Martin!' Said Debbie.'Please!'

LouAnne said 'Shut-up, Debbie!' I told her. Martin wants your husband to suck his dick, not you!' I reached down and grabbed the base of Martin's cock and slapped her with it.'

'Okay! Okay!' I'll suck your cock!' Tears were streaming down his cheeks.'

'I changed my mind,' I told him. I want your wife, Debbie. To suck my cock, not you! She asked and said, 'Please!'

LouAnne said, 'I started laughing and said to him, Martin, don't be so cruel!'

Debbie said, 'Out of the way, Pete! I'm going to suck that donkey's dick and YOU'RE going to watch!' She grabbed Martin's dick in both hands, skinned back his foreskin before Pete pulled her off and took her place.

Fine, then!' She said and Got out of the tub and sat next to Martin. She winked at him.

'Wow, look at him go!', said LouAnne.

'I know, right?' Said Debbie. 'He's a lot better cocksucker than me, that's for sure! How's he doing, Martin?'

'Wow, just wow,' I said. 'LouAnne, take notes on this guy's technique! Can he deepthroat too, Debbie?'

'Debbie laughed. 'Hey, Pete. Martin wants to know how much of him you can swallow?'

'Pete took his hands off of Martin's shaft but kept his dickhead in his mouth. 'I better go help,' said Debbie, and she got behind Pete and put her hands on the back of het head.'

'Ready, honey?' She asked. 'Pete nodded yes and Debbie began pushing Pete's head slowly onto Martin's shaft. 'I've never seen a dick Pete couldn't deepthroat, but I think he'll meet his match today!'

'Are you watching this, Honey?' I asked LouAnne.'

'I was' said LouAnne, 'I told him don't get your hopes up. There's not a person. On this earth that can deepthroat you. Your dickhead is just too damn big to go down anyone's throat! And I was right!'

'Yeah, she was right. Pete gagged at the same point everyone gags at. Debbie called Pete a sissy and let a real woman suck that huge dick and I dare you to watch! And she pulled Pete off me and took his place sucking my dick. I said, Pete! Your wife is sucking my dick! Get back in there and show her how it's done!'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 25

'So what happened?' I asked.

'I'll tell you what happened!' Said an angry LouAnne. 'I told her to quit sucking my boyfriend's cock!'

Martin said, 'Debbie had her hands around my dick in a death grip and was swirling her tongue around my dickhead and Pete's angry as fuck and is pulling on her shoulders and saying 'Martin wants ME to suck his horsecock, not you!'

'So I said to LouAnne, 'Do something, will you!'

'LouAnne said, 'Then I thought of something and slipped back into the tub. I told Pete to hold-off and he let go of Debbie's shoulders and I whispered my idea in her ear. She finally takes her mouth off of Martin's cock and looks at me. I wink at her and she lets go of Martin and starts cracking up! Finally she says, 'Who's up for more wine and hash?' And climbs out of the pool and starts drying herself off with a towel.'

'Martin and Pete just look at me, and I wink at them, and we all start drying off and Debbie takes our wet towels and gives us each a clean dry one in exchange. Still makes, the three of us follow Debbie naked to the living room, me and Martin holding hands.'

LouAnne said, 'When we got back to the living room, we all laid the towels on the white leather sofa and sat down next to each other. I picked up Martin's now limp penis that was hanging between his legs halfway to the floor and arranged it to lay across his thigh and lay my palm across it. While Debbie sent Pete to the kitchen to get another cold bottle of wine, she started filling the hookah bowl with more blonde hashish.

'Sorry about the scene in the hot tub, you guys, ' said Debbie. 'When we saw Martin's huge cock, we went a little crazy!' She was blushing.

LouAnne said, I told her I was sorry that I slapped her so hard with Martin's cock,'

'She looked at me and rubbed her cheek, 'It was VERY generous of you, LouAnne, to share your boyfriend's penis with us. We didn't mean to take advantage!' Her face was beet red.'

'Apology accepted, right Martin?' I said.

'I said, 'You bet, Debbie, no need to be embarrassed. I think your husband should teach you how suck cock like he does!'

'He's the expert not me,' she said. 'I've never really liked giving blowjobs, but since we got married he makes me suck-off every guy he brings home. Your boyfriend's cock is the only one I can remember I ever WANTED to suck!'

'Me and Martin just laughed, and I said his penis can have that effect on people!'

'Pete came back with a wine bottle in a bucket of ice. His little doodle curling up, revealing a tiny scrotum.'

'What are you guys talking about?' he asked,'

'Debbie said, 'I was just apologizing to Martin and LouAnne about us fighting over Martin's cock,'

'Pete said, 'Yeah, what got into you anyway, Debbie? You hate sucking cock!' To me and Martin he said, 'I have to beg her to suck a guy's cock! Usually, all she does is jack a dude off while I'm sucking on his knob!'

'I don't know, Pete! When I saw Martin's hard dick all I wanted to do was hold it in my hands and kids it all over! I"m sorry you guys!' She said to me and Martin.'

Martin said, 'Then Pete turns to me looking really angry and says 'Congratulations, dude. Apparently you've got the only dick that Debbie wants to suck!' And all I'm doing is trying not to laugh at his jiggling junk.'

'I suck YOURS, honey!' She protested. 'C'mere, Petey, honey...'

'Pete put the wine bucket on the coffee table and stood in front of Debbie,'

'Wow! What a BIG pecker you got!' She said.

'Ain't it?' He smirked at Martin.

'Bet you want to suck it, right?'

'Debbie shook her head, 'Uh-uh! It's too big! You'll choke me!'

'Too bad!' And he grabbed the back of Debbie's head and shoved his tiny dick and balls into her mouth. 'Choke on it, Bitch!'

Martin said, 'Me and LouAnne looked at each other and tried not to laugh as Debbie suckrd in het cheeks and pretended to gag a little. Pete pulled out of Debbie's mouth and said to me and LouAnne, 'Watch me shoot a load all over her face,'

LouAnne said, 'We watched, horrified as he beats-off in front of her face with his thumb and finger and says close your eyes, Bitch, here it comes!'

Martin said, 'I thought, I bet he's got a big load in those tiny balls!'

LouAnne said, 'But no. A few drops dribbled out of his cock and landed on Debbie's nose. Then I saw him holding his teenie-weenie between his thumb and finger and it looked like he was trying to put it up her nostril but I realized he was trying to slap her face with it and was just making her nose wiggle.

'Ow! Ow!' She pretended to cry in pain.

'Suffer, Bitch!' Pete said.

LouAnne said, 'You cruel bastard!' And Debbie turns to me and smiles and winks.
I wiped the drops off Debbie's nose with a tissue.

'You cruel bastard!' Debbie repeated. 'You humiliated me in front of our guests!'

Martin said, 'It was all we could do to keep from laughing!'

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 26

'Debbie pretended to cry into her palms,' said Martin. 'She was really putting on quite an act!'

'Then I told Pete he was a real bastard for humiliating his wife like that and making her cry,' said LouAnne, and that we were going to punish him!'

Martin said,'LouAnne told me to get a chair from the kitchen and winked at Debbie and told her to get some of Pete's neckties,'

'What are you going to do to me?' Pete asked. 'And I told him to shut up and he wad going to get what he deserved!'

'I came back with the chair and placed it facing the sofa. I ordered him to sit down, and he did it!' Said LouAnne. 'Then Debbie came back grinning with the ties and a wooden ruler and handed them to me.'

'Put your hands behind you' I ordered him and I used one of his neckties to bind his wrists. Then I tied his ankles to the chair legs and decided to get a good look at his cock and balls. I was trying to think of something nasty to say, but just started laughing. Finally I said, 'Wow, I used to babysit when I was a teenager and I've diapered babys bigger than you!'

Martin said, 'Me and Debbie started laughing, too. Then LouAnne said, 'Hey look! I think he's getting hard!'

'Debbie said, 'I told YOU he gets off on having his manhood insulted!'

'And then I said, 'Well I think we should really get him off tonight, huh Martin? And I winked at him. I kneeled down between his legs and put the ruler next to his curled-up erection. 'Two and three-quarter inches? Are you sure you're hard?'I asked, incredulous.

'Oh he's hard, alright,'said Debbie. 'That's what That's

Martin said, 'So, what's next?' I asked LouAnne.

LouAnne said, 'I think we should have a glass of wine and smoke some hash and think about it,'

Martin said, 'So I pour three glassed of wine, and Debbie lights the hookah and LouAnne tells Debbie to sit on my other side and she conveniently drapes my penis over my thigh next to Debbie and then she puts her arm around my shoulders. As we sip wine and smoke the hookah. Debbie asks LouAnne if she can pretty please play with my cock?' And LouAnne looks straight at Pete and says, 'Yes you may, Debbie,'

Martin said, 'She doesn't have MY permission to grope your cock, dude' said Pete, angry. So LouAnne gets up and walks over to him in the chair and says 'Shutup, shrimp dick! I told her she can play with my boyfriend's donkey dick and YOU have nothing to say about it!' And she reaches down and pinches his dick between two fingers until he yells!'

LouAnne said, 'Then I sat back down and put my arm around Martin and we all watched Debbie play with Martin's dick. She couldn't take her eyes off of it!'

'Look at all those veins, Pete!' Debbie said, holding it out toward him in one hand.

'Let go of that dick, Debbie!' Said Pete.

'Then LouAnne marched over to Pete and pinched his dick again! Then she told Debbie about how much they popped out when it wad hard! Martin laughed.

'I said, 'Debbie can hold Martin's cock if she wants to!' I told him. 'She can even hold it in BOTH hands if she likes Needle Dick!'

Martin said,' Next thing I know, she's holding it really gently in both of her hands, and says 'Look at THIS, Pete!' Now I'm starting to get REAL hard, and I ask Debbie if she can get a hand around it. Then she squeezes my shaft in both hands as hard as she can and says 'LOOK, Pete! My fingers won't reach around it!' The whole time I'm keeping eye-contact with Pete, and he looks like he wants to kill me! He starts yelling, 'Untie me! Let me up!' Then Debbie starts carefully sliding her hands up and down my shaft.'

'So Martin says, 'Your wife's a natural at two-fisted hand jobs! Oh that's right, you wouldn't know!' I thought he was going to rip those neck ties off the chair.

Martin said 'Then Debbie looks up at me and says, 'Do you REALLY mean that, Martin! Yours is the first I could hold in both!' Then she looks at LouAnne and asks if she's doing it right! And then LouAnne did something REALLY mean!'

'I grabbed the wooden ruler that I measured Pete's teenie-weenie with and asked if she'd like to measure Martin's cock.'

'Can I?' She looked up at me,'said Martin, and she asked if she could measure my cock? Shr let go of my shaft and was slowly tracing the veins on tje underside of my cock with het fimger. I wanted to tease her a little, so I said, 'What's the magic word?' And she says 'Please?' And I say, 'Please what?' And Debbie says 'Please can I measure your penis?' And I say. 'May you?' By this time, LouAnme is cracking up and Debbie is looking annoyed. 'MAY I PLEASE measure your penis, Martin?' So I say to Pete, 'Hey Pete, is it alright if Debbie measures my cock?'

'And he's just in a rage!' Said LouAnne. 'No you CAN'T measure his dick, Debbie! I forbid it!' He said. I just laughed and said of course you can measure my boyfriend's erection, let me help you!' And I wink at Martin. I threw a couple of couch pillows between Martin's legs, and me and Debbie got on our knees between his legs and I pressed the ruler along the underside of his dick so about an inch went past the ruler. Well Debbie's jaw just dropped.'

'And I'm smiling and making eye contact with Pete the whole time,' said Martin.

LouAnne continued, 'When Debbie picked her jaw off the floor, she said, 'Holy Shit, Pete! Maria was right, Martin's dick is 13 inches long! Thirteen... Fucking...inches! More than FOUR times the length of your pathetic little worm! And look how FAT it is, too!' I couldn't stop laughing!

Martin said, 'At this point, Pete was breaking down. Real tears were streaming down his cheeks and he wasn't struggling to get out of the chair anymore.' I almost felt sorry for him!'

'Well, I didn't!' Said LouAnne. 'So when she asked if she could pretty please suck Martin's 13-inch penis, I said yes, on one condition, that she kiss every inch of his cock first!'

'Now Pete was in a rage against,said Martin. He goes, 'Don't you dare, Debbie! Don't you FUCKING DARE!'

'And Debbie says, 'Oh, yeah? Just FUCKING watch me!' Said LouAnne, so while I hold the ruler, she gets down on all fours and starts to kiss where I point along the ruler. And we REALLY dragged it out by slowly counting. After each kiss, me and Martin would call out the number and Debbie would pause and count, too.'

Martin said, 'When we got to 12, I said what number were we on again? and we pretended not to know so we started counting all over again! By the third time we lost count at 12, Pete was crying again.'

'So what!' Said LouAnne. 'The asshole deserved it!'

Martin said, 'So when we FINALLY let her kiss my dick 13 times, Debbie grabs the head of my cock and starts flicking her tongue up and down the underside of my shaft while fondling my balls. LouAnne gets up and lights the hookah and sits beside me on the sofa. I'm still smiling and making eye contact with Pete. Debbie had quit flicking her tongue along the underside of my cock and skinned back my foreskin with both hands and started kissing and licking the head of my cock. I winked at Pete and said, Wow, your wife gives good head!

LouAnne said 'Then Pete says, 'No she doesn't. She gives lousy head ask anyone! Let ME suck your cock, Martin! I'll show you how it's done!' He struggled against hid neckties.

'Don't listen to him, Debbie, you're doing a great job!' I told her,' said Martin.

'LouAnne blew out a lungful of hash smoke and said in a dreamy voice 'Hey Debbie, let go of Mattin's cock and just suck real hard on the head. He loves that!. So Debbie lets go of my sick and starts really slurping on my cockhead.'

LouAnne said. 'So I lean over and whisper in Martin's ear to hold on to Debbie's head and shove your fick in ad far as it will go. I want to see Pete watch Debbie choke on a cock for real! Martin gibes me a sideways look and rests his hands gently on het head and as we looked at Pete, Martin pulled Debbie's head onto his dick and hrld it there for a few seconds to really get her gagging. Then he pulls out and she's drooling and tears running down her cheeks. I slapped Martin's arm and said, Martin! How dare you do that to Debbie!' Amd Debbie looks up at us with her tear-streaked face and says, 'AGAIN!' Me and Martin look at each other and Martin shrugs and gags her again, this time twice as long. He pulls out and she's on all fours, gagging and trying to catch her breath and drooling. Staggers to her feet and faces Pete with tears rolling down her face, her nose running, drooling from her lips and coughing. Then she says weakly, 'Wow! So that's what it's like to choke on a cock!'a
and then throws up in the ice bucket!'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 27

Martin said, 'Debbie wiped her face with the towel she wad sitting on and used the glass coffee table to get back on her feet. Then she stands in front of me and tells me to stand up ' I look at LouAnne and she shoves my shoulder and says, 'Stand-up! Do it!'

'I just wanted to see what she was going to do,' said LouAnne.

'So I stand-up and she grabs my hard-on and pulls me in front of Pete. 'You think I give lousy head?' She asks him.

'You suck at giving head! Ha!' He laughed at his own joke,' LouAnne said.

'Do I give lousy head, Martin?'

'You give great head, Debbie, you have natural talent!'

'Do I give lousy head, LouAnne?'

'You looked like you know what you're doing. You just needed a really big dick to inspire you!'

'That's right, Debbie said. She grabbed a pillow from the sofa and put it on the floor next to Martin's feet. 'LouAnne,' she said 'Stand in back of Pete and hold his head.'

'Yes, ma'am! I told her and moved into position behind Pete. I liked where this was going! Anyway she kneels down on the pillow and points Martin's hard-on at Pete's face. She kissed the side of his shift and says, 'Wanna suck his certified 13-inch dick, you bastard!?' I burst out laughing, I couldn't help it!'

'As a matter of fact I do!' Pete tried to move his mouth forward toward Martin's cock. 'Hold his head, LouAnne!' I pinched his ears to hold him back.'

'Owww!' He said, and while he was distracted, she slapped him hard across his nose with Martin's cock!'

'Hey!' Martin and Pete yelled together, causing me and Debbie to start laughing.

'I told her to quit using my dick as a club!' Said Martin.

'Oh! I'm sorry, Martin! Let me kiss it and make it all better!' And she gave grabbed the base of my cock and starts giving it long, slow kisses.'

'I say to Pete, 'Wow, your wife gives good head. Would you mind if I came in her mouth?' And LouAnne tried to stifle a giggle.

'I hate the taste of semen,Martin!' Debbie said between kisses' but Pete likes it!'

'Do you like the taste of come, Pete?'

'You bet!'

'Well I do too!' Said LouAnne. ' And the load he's been building up all night is mine, and there's nothing YOU can do about it!and I threw a pillow at Martin's feet, kneel down on it and start sucking his cock like a mad woman while Debbie kept up her slow' gentle kissing on Martin's shaft,'

Pete said, 'You're blocking my view, LouAnne! I can't see what's going on!'

Martin said, 'Too bad, your wife and my girlfriend are a great cocksucking team!' I gave a gentle thrust to make LouAnne gag a little.

Debbie looked up at me and said 'Let me know when you're going to come all right?' And went back to kissing my shaft.'

'It won't be long now, I promise!'LouAnne looked up at me and I winked at her.'

'NOW, Debbie!' And LouAnne ducked out of the way, stood behind Pete and held his head. Debbie grabbed my dick in both hands and aimed it at Pete's face. 'Let's SEE how YOU like it you bastard!' And right on cue I blasted his face right between the eyes.'

The only who wasn't laughing was Pete.

LouAnne said 'The three of us sat back down and watched Martin's come drip off his nose and run down his cheeks while Debbie filled the hookah bowl with hashish and lit it with het lighter as the three of us Martin was openly weeping in his humiliation.

'Last year, I passed out on the couch from too much wine and Pete called all these guys he knew and had them come over just to jack-off on my face! I swore I'd get even with him and tonight I did! How do you like that, you bastard!?'

'Glad we could help!' Said Martin, and LouAnne punched me in the arm.

'Thank you for letting me borrow your boyfriend, LouAnne', Debbie said and she bent over and loudly started kissing my limp cock while LouAnne idly stroked her hair...

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
'So what happened?!' I said.

Martin said, 'Well, Pete wouldn't quit blubbering, tied there to a kitchen chair, and Debbie lifted her head off of my cock and said, 'Will you SHUT the FUCK UP?! I'm trying to concentrate!'

'Which made Pete cry even harder,'said LouAnne. 'So she says to me, 'We better untie him,'

'And I said that it was time to take a shower. I did NOT want to be around when Pete was untied! I knew he wanted to kill me! So Debbie directed me to the bathroom down the hall and made chicken noises at me when I left,' said Martin.

'So after Martin locked himself in the bathroom, 'said LouAnne, ' Debbie cleaned Martin's load off Pete's face with one of the towels we had been sitting on and we untied the neckties that held his legs to the chair. I noticed he still had an erection. Pete immediately jumped up and started cursing Martin and demanding we untie his wrists.'

'Debbie winked at me and said in a fake, frightened voice to Pete, 'Settle down, honey! If LouAnne beats you off, will you be nice to Martin?' I looked at Debbie in disbelief.'

'NO!' Screamed Pete. 'I'm gonna kill that big-dicked bastard!'

LouAnne said, ' So I said real calm-like, 'Pete, c'mon. I'll jack you off if you don't hurt, Martin. Please?'

'Please what?' Asked Martin.

'Please can I jack you off, Pete? My last boyfriend, Nick, was hung like you. I miss jerking a little one!'

'When Debbie heard that, her face turned red and I almost started laughing watching HER try not to laugh.'

'Well, Okay then.' Pete said. Debbie was biting her lower lip and gave me a thumbs' up.

'So Pete stood in front of me on the sofa, and Debbie sat behind him in the chair we just untied him from,' said LouAnne. 'I grabbed the bottle of hand lotion and squirted a little bit on his hard, tiny pecker. I lightly pinched it between my thumb and forefinger, like I used to do with Nick, and went to 'work'. Debbie, still red-faced and biting her lower lip, gave me a thumbs-up.'

'Pete asked me if I liked little ones, and I said 'Sure! My last boyfriend, Nick, had a little one,'

'Oh yeah? HOW little?' He asked. I held up my thumb to show him.

'I thought you said Nick had a little one!' Pete said.

'I gave Debbie a 'what the fuck?' look and I thought she was going to bite her lower lip off. Tears were rolling down her completely red face.

'Well it's true, Nick was maybe an inch longer than yours is and was about as thick as my thumb, while your's looks about as thick as my pinky finger..' My voice trailed-off.

'Suspicious, Pete asked why we still weren't dating?' I told him I dumped Nick when I caught him fucking my roommate, Jennifer, and wound-up dating Martin on the rebound.'

'Pete asked if I knew Martin had a 13-inch dick before we started dating and I told him, 'Hell no! Do you think I would go out with a guy if I knew his dick was that big?!'

'At this point. Debbie couldn't hold it in any longer and just burst out laughing.'

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,' she was almost screaming, while I TRIED to keep a straight face!'

'Pete said, 'Shut up, Debbie! I'm trying to concentrate!' At which point, Debbie brought it down to a quiet continuous giggle.'

'Well,' I continued, ' I WANTED to find a guy with another little one but they're NOT easy to find! Please don't tell Martin our little secret, Okay?' At this point, Pete just let out a bellow that surprised the hell out of me and I realized he came!'

'You were supposed to tell me before you came, fucker!' I screamed at him and pinched the head of his dick real hard,' You almost got some on me!' A few drops of come dribbled from his shrinking dick.

Debbie just let it all out. 'HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA' she literally fell out of the chair, tears of laughter running down her cheeks.

Martin said, 'So anyway, I locked myself in the bathroom down the hall. I found a small scissors on the counter and decided to take my time and trim my pubes in the shower. After I got out, I thought I heard laughter and the sound of partying through the door. Deciding 'what the hell!' I threw the towel on the bathroom floor and walked back down the hall naked to the living room.'

THERE'S the swinging dick!' Said Pete. Everybody was sitting next to each other wearing white bathrobes sucking on the hookah.'

'We were wondering if you were going to ever come out!' Said LouAnne, while Debbie threw me a bathrobe.'

'I looked quizzically at Pete, and he says, 'No worries, dude, we're even. Your old lady gave me a hand job!' He winked at me.' I looked at LouAnne, and she just rolled her eyes at me. 'I'll tell you about it later,' which caused Debbie to break-out laughing!'

'So I fold up the robe Debbie threw me and I put it on the sofa next to LouAnne and sit down naked next to her and grab a hookah mouthpiece and take a deep drag of blonde hashish.

LouAnne said, 'So without really thinking, I grab Martin's long limp dick from between his thighs and drape it over his thigh next to me and start petting it and feeling it get hard beneath my palm. Debbie sees what I'm doing and grabs the bottle of hand lotion and pumps it all over Martin's dick and smiles and winks at me.'

'So dude,' Pete says to me,'You ever show-off your big one in a men's room?'

'Debbie says, 'Pete! Me and LouAnne don't want to hear about what goes on in a men's restroom!'

'So I said the only men's rooms that are fun to pee in are the ones with troughs', I laughed.

'What do you mean 'troughs'?, Debbie asked.

'Pete giggled and said, 'It's a urinal the length of a wall that guys stand at. They're usually in stadiums or bars.'

' 'Wait, 'Debbie said, 'You mean you guys stand shoulder to shoulder with your dicks hanging out?'

' 'Yup!' Me and Pete answered together, laughing.

'No wonder you like peeing in them!' Exclaimed LouAnne!' 'You big show-off! And I DO mean BIG!' She started laughing.'

Martin said, 'By this time, my dick was rock hard, and LouAnne was jerking and twisting it with both hands while we shared a hookah mouthpiece because get hands were so slippery.'

LouAnne said, ' So I asked Debbie if she could squirt some more hand lotion on us, and Pete says, 'Let me do the honors, LouAnn,' and I say to him, 'Would you like to take over, Pete? My hands are getting tired! And I take my hands off of Martin's cock and wipe my hands on a towel.'

Martin said, 'Pete gave really rough handjobs, so I asked LouAnne to please not stop, and maybe Pete would like to swallow my load?'

Pete swooned and Debbie mouthed 'thank you!' To us, as Pete knelt between my legs and put his mouth on my dickhead and started squeezing my balls, while LouAnne pumped with both hands.'

LouAnne said, Debbie looked like she wanted to get in on the fun, so she knelt behind Pete and held his head on Martin's cock.'

I had just enough time to say,'Everyone ready?' when I blew my load in Pete's mouth. He started to gag with my dick still in his mouth and Debbie pinched his nose and said 'swallow it, you needle-dicked bastard!' and shoved his head as far into my cock as it would go. When she let Pete back up, he was drooling with his nose running and tears running down his cheeks.'

'Congratulations, Martin, you have the only dick he's ever choked on. Where are your deepthroat skills now, huh, Pete?' And she started laughing.'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
BACK STORY

Martin quit masturbating in college. He had been dating a very attractive girl named Beth. After a couple of months of hand jobs, Martin wanted to take their relationship to the next level, but Beth told him outright, that even though she thought he was a really great guy, she was terrified to have intercourse with him!

So rather than get angry, a lightbulb went off over his head. Martin asked if she knew any girls into big penises? From experience, Martin knew most girls were scared of really big cocks and had more success with women who had heard of his endowment and were intensely curious.

Beth thought this was an excellent way to avoid a drama-filled break-up. Since she had told all her girlfriends about Martin's for real donkey's dick, Beth told them all she was breaking up with Martin because his penis was just TOO damn big! While most of her girlfriends sympathized, a few asked Beth if she would give Martin their phone numbers, which she was happy to do.

Of course, Martin was delighted, too. He knew the girls that Beth set him up with knew about his endowment and weren't repelled by it, but discovered several thought Beth was exaggerating. None of the girls Beth set him up with were close to being beauty queens, or even conventionally attractive to most college guys, but Martin was more interested in a girl's personality, intelligence & sense-of-humor. He didn't like competing with other guys for the more attractive girls, anyway.

His date with Linda, the first girl Beth set him up with turned out to be typical of the future dates he would go out on. Linda was tall, mannish-looking with an angular body. Martin dressed for the date with baggy pants to try and not call attention to his endowment. They met at a campus coffee shop, and walked holding hands to a nearby movie theater. This always set the girl's at ease, because most were self-conscience about their appearance, and were happy for a public display of affection on date night.

After the movie, Martin offered to smoke a joint with her and walked holding hands down to the river park for some privacy. After a few tokes, she would giggle and mention she heard Martin had a really big dick. Martin would laugh and say, 'Who told you THAT?' And she would say it was just a rumor that she heard...

Then Martin would say, 'It's just average size,' and the girl would say 'That's not what I heard!' So Martin would unzip his fly and continue passing the joint back and forth. The unzipped fly was clearly an invitation, and eventually an exploring hand crept inside. Their expressions when they discovered his true size always made him laugh. Then they would pull it out and say:

Linda, 'That's waaaay bigger than normal!'

Andrea, (really, really fat)'I grew up on a farm, and you're hung like a fucking horse, you know that?!'

Joanna, (huge nose and uni-brow)'I owe Beth an apology, I thought she HAD to be exaggerating!'

Kathy, (REALLY thick glasses, flat-chested with a fat bottom)'You have the biggest one I've ever seen, and you're not even hard!'

Michelle (always wore a mean-looking expression and had stringy hair), 'Are you part donkey?'

Lisa, (4 ft 10", really high grating voice) 'Oh my fucking God!'

Julia, (crosseyed), disbelieving laughter.

Shellie, (Extremely attractive but had her left arm amputated in childhood car accident), 'Holy fucking shit, it's true!!!'

Martin adored all these women and happily for him, these encounters always led to a handjob. Then these girls would race home and brag to their girlfriends about this really great guy with a great sense of humor and an enormous dick, they were dating. Soon he was going out with a different girl every Friday & Saturday night, and sometimes Sunday afternoon. He quit masturbating on principal, since he knew so many girls eager to play with such a big one on the unspoken condition he would ask them out again and hold their hand in public.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
BACK STORY

Also, this was how guys learned of Martin's big cock. One of Martin's college dates would brag to a girlfriend about Martin's huge penis, and the girlfriend would tell her boyfriend that Kathy (or Michelle or Lisa, etc) was dating a guy with a huge dick and the boyfriend would ask, 'oh yeah, who's that?'

So Martin would wind-up pulling out his dick for any guy or group of guys who said, 'I heard you had a big dick!' And let it hang out of his fly while he stuck his hands in his pockets and grinned while they laughed and took a good look a it and patted him on the back and said things like 'congratulations! or 'oh my fucking god!' Or 'how big is it, really?' Or 'don't tell my girlfriend!' Or 'That's not only the biggest one I've ever seen, it's also the ugliest'

If a guy asked him in private that he heard Martin had a big cock, Martin would tease him and demand to know who told him. Usually they wanted to know if the rumors were true and wanted to see it. Then Martin would unzip his fly and tell him if he really wanted to see it, all he had to do was pull it out and look at it.

Usually the guy would say, 'No way, I ain't touching your dick! I"ll bet it's not as big as people say it is!'

And Martin would say, 'Too bad, you'll never know!'

And the guy would finally say, 'OK, I'll pull your dick out, but you better. Not tell anyone!' As he reached his hand towards Martin's open fly, Martin would grab his wrist and say, 'I've changed my mind.'

Then the guy would usually say, 'Hey! You said I could pull out your cock!'

Martin would say, 'It's not as big as people say anyway,'

'Come on, Martin, let me see your dick!'

'Get on your knees first and pull it out.'

'No fucking way! I'm not gay!'

'Too bad, then,' and Martin would start to pull up his fly.

'Hold on!' He would say, dropping to his knees and fumbled his hand into Martin's fly, while Martin put his hands in his pants pockets.

After Martin's cock was pulled out, he would always tell the guy he could let go of his cock now! Then it was either, 'I didn't say you could jerk me off!' Then, 'I didn't say you could suck my cock, either!' Then. 'Quit jerking off!'' If that didn't get a response, Martin would say, 'I'll tell your girlfriend!'

and they ALWAYS said, 'She won't believe you!' And then demand that Martin not come in his mouth, which was exactly the WRONG thing to say, because it always ended with them spitting out Martin's cum while he laughed and the guy would tell him he was an asshole, and Martin would say, 'Well, I'm not the guy with a mouth full of sperm!' And put his cock away.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
BACK STORY

All of Mike's dates make it a point of pride in technique to get him to come, even if it is on a tissue. Most of them say, 'Come for me, baby!'

There is a funny story about Mike's pubes being shaved before the kidney procedure, though.

Shellie, the pretty girl no one else would date because she only had one arm, came to visit Martin in the hospital before the operation. Martin said he needed to get up to pee, and Shellie got a wicked look in her eye & grabbed a glass urine receptacle from the table said, 'Don't get up, Martin!' As she stood-up and pulled the privacy curtain around the bed.

Martin saw what she was going to do and put his hands behind his head, smiled and watched Shellie place the glass urinal between his legs and lifted up his hospital gown and expertly pulled back Martin's fore skin before pressing the head into the spout.

'The glass is cold!' Martin laughed.

'You big baby!' Laughed Shellie. 'Ready when you are!'

Martin relaxed and began to urinate into the glass vessel until it was almost full. 'Don't forget to shake me off!'

Shellie laughed & gently tapped his cockhead against the spout.

'Thank you, dear,' Martin said as Shellie placed the urinal back on the table. She got a wet wipe out of her purse and wiped her hand and Martin's cockhead with it.

'Would you like some gum, honey?' Shellie asked.

'Sure,'

Shellie dug around in her purse. She pulled out a small bottle of hand lotion and held it up. 'Hand lotion!? How did THAT get in my purse!?' She winked at Martin as she took off the cap and squirted a large amount along the length of his penis. 'Oh, Martin! I spilled some on you! I'm so sorry! Let me clean you up!' She grabbed Martin's stiffening penis in her hand and started furiously masturbating him with his hands still behind his head.

'Don't worry, babe 'said Martin, winking back.

She said. 'I'll have this cleaned up in few minutes, Martin!' Just as the privacy curtain was pulled back behind her.

Martin saw it was a middle-aged LPN carrying some shaving equipment. They locked eyes as Shellie continued jerking him off, oblivious to their audience of one.

'Gonna come soon, Martin?' She asked, jacking him even faster.

The nurse behind her coughed.

Without missing a beat or turning around, Shellie says, 'We're almost finished, aren't we, Martin? Come back in a few minutes, please!'