Marvel universe

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes but im really curious because among the strongest of the strongest or the top strongest characters in marvel universe, there is Galactus and Phoenix force who both eats planets, and had an actual battle and encounter. And ive also read from some comic nerds that the creator once claimed that when they had to create a woman phoenix force as one of the strongest , she was mighty enough to scare the most feared in marvel universe.

My question is, how about the others like eternity, the living tribunal, beyonder and one above all. did any of them have an encounter? how were there power gauged and ranked?
Galactus eats planets and has to our he will die.

Phoenix eats stars, but only when she lusts for power and is not sufficiently controlled by her host.

The cosmic beings (Eternity, Living Tribunal, One Above All, etc) are in a class by themselves. I don't think even the Celestials would fuck with them. Then again, a lot of my info has turned out to be wrong so far, so I could be wrong about this as well as I have not read comics regularly for decades.

Reactions: ronin001

kennethmarkzamora

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Galactus eats planets and has to our he will die.

Phoenix eats stars, but only when she lusts for power and is not sufficiently controlled by her host.

The cosmic beings (Eternity, Living Tribunal, One Above All, etc) are in a class by themselves. I don't think even the Celestials would fuck with them. Then again, a lot of my info has turned out to be wrong so far, so I could be wrong about this as well as I have not read comics regularly for decades.

who are the celestials? like i said im really curious about these characters.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you familiar with World of Warcraft lore? I strongly suspect that the Titans were based on Marvel Celestials. They didn't create the universe, but they are responsible for most of the life in it. They travel from world to world creating life, and every once in a while they will revisit a world they've been to before. If they don't like what they see, they wipe out all life and start all over again.

In Guardians of the Galaxy, when The Collector was explaining the significance of the stones, there was a montage scene of a Celestial wiping out all life on a world as described above.

Reactions: ronin001

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ken, the White Phoenix is the single most powerful being in the Marvel Universe.

She/he taps into the life force of ALL living creatures. That would include Galactus, the Celestials, the Living Tribunal, etc..

When Rachel Summers was the Phoenix, she killed a baby Beyonder.

Eternity is the Consciousness of the universe, but Eternity has also been defeated by Dormammu before, too. So Eternity isn't really all that powerful.

Franklin Richards, could, when he reaches his full potential, be even more powerful, than the White Phoenix. At his current age of 10, he has held his own and the, with the help of his future self, defeated 3 Celestials all at once.

I hope this helps,

Sklar

kennethmarkzamora

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes because some of marvel fans place the Phoenix Force/White Phoenix below Tribunal, I mean thats understandable however some put the PF below eternity, galactus which is ridiculous. They even put the Beyonder or Molecule Man second to Tribunal.