Status
Not open for further replies.

HA HA HA Haaa

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe 15 years ago.
He still can get it. Yall going to be haters yall whole life? Yall dont want him, but yall want his pictures though? That's the funniest shit to me. Marvin is fine and yall are mad because he wont give yall his livelihood - you know, what he is doing to make a living...for free? Yall are wack for that.

Demariojackson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He still can get it. Yall going to be haters yall whole life? Yall dont want him, but yall want his pictures though? That's the funniest shit to me. Marvin is fine and yall are mad because he wont give yall his livelihood - you know, what he is doing to make a living...for free? Yall are wack for that.
I said the same thing

Reactions: HA HA HA Haaa

HA HA HA Haaa

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe 15 years ago.

It's one thing to troll to get his work, but it's another thing to actually get mad at him and then disrespect him on these threads because he wont give you his work for free. The man got to eat, he has the pay the models, the equipment, the travel, and keep his clientele. This is this man's job. Be happy that you can find what leaks, but yall disrespect him because he isnt acting like yalls personal employee to satisfy yalls lust to see what you not trying to pay for. That is bitch made behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.