Marx and Lenin were right!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BF2K, Mar 13, 2011.

1. BF2K

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The rich are raping and pillaging the earth for their own good!! We all need to rise up and take what is ours, and what is theirs. Workers of the world "Unite!!!" Al Gore is right, global warming will be our undoing!!

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    What's your point?
    4) Threads that are created should encourage discussion. They should also (whenever possible) contain a link to the topic being discussed. Threads that are started which offer no content or very little room for discussion will be closed. Thread titles should be as bias-free as possible - if they are considered to be out of line with this rule then titles will be edited by a moderator to a more neutral stance. Any action taken regarding edits will be noted in the thread.

http://www.lpsg.org/185361-forum-rules.html

Industrialsize

3. BF2K

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    so "Michelle Bachman Lies!!" and "Martial Law in Michigan" are OK? The subject of Marx and Lenin open plenty of avenues of discussion!!

4. maxcok

Gold Member

* Don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls . . . . *

5. Jetaimemina84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Right about wich?
    That killing the top layer of society is justifyed only because a bunch of ignorant retards happend to be less intellectual?

Besides, workers could not even wipe their own ass if entrepreneurs wherent around.

6. maxcok

Gold Member

* Don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls, . . . . *

7. BF2K

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Are you calling me a "troll"? Michelle Bachman, Scott Wilson and others were elected by the people in their districts or states. If they are NOT doing the will of the people they will lose in the next election. This is how a Republic works. Elected officials are not elected to leave the state to avoid voting and therefore their responsibilities to represent those who elected them. I admit that my post was a bit provocative.

8. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I'm sorry, sir. I don't play mental gymnastics in print with illiterates.

9. maxcok

Gold Member

Maybe I'm dense, but I'm not following the leap from Marx and Lenin (subject of OP) to Bachman and Wilson.

The point is obviously to stir up shit with pointless nonsense and failed sarcasm.

10. BF2K

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just because you disagree with me doesn't make me "illiterate" as you say. Just don't try to impose YOUR opinions on others because you think you are right and others are wrong. "Right" and "Wrong" are a matter of perspective and that's why we have a democracy and not a dictatorship in the US. I will fight to the death for your right to express your opinion but I will also fight to the death to be able to express my own.

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I don't see the purpose of this post and after several other posts in this thread you have failed to contribute to a conversation of the topic.

This thread will close in

12. sargon20

Gold Member

Ashes to ashes
    Dust to dust

13. BF2K

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sorry, but there is clearly a double standard here. Incendiary posts from the left that have no factual backing what so ever. I apologize for playing the same game but the topic of discussion is relevant and highly important. In US politics there should be debate, open and direct, and if the "people" are not in agreement with their elected officials they will be voted out of office and replaced. The "majority" should not "impose" their views and the "minority" should not hold the majority hostage to their views. Maybe I should have started the thread on a different note, but the debate is the same.

14. maxcok

Gold Member

That's not true. In fact, the two threads you cited, "Michelle Bachman Lies!!" and "Martial Law in Michigan", are both focused on specific current events, the OP expresses a clear point of view for the debate, and both are backed up by citation in the form of links to outside material. You only read them as "incendiary" because they go against your hardcore ideology.

By contrast, your post is comprised of nothing more than vague, sarcastic generalities and ideological pokes in the eye designed to elicit a negative reaction. In short, shit stirring.

You haven't presented any discernible topic for discussion.

No it's not. If you can't see the difference, you need to retire from this forum. There is no "double standard".

#14 maxcok, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  15. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

Is that Bernard Marx & Lenina in Brave New World by Aldous Huxley? Read that, Animal Farm & 1984 by Orwell, & you'll realise that that's the world we live in already.

On a personal note, I lived in one of that sponging, get another man to admit parentage to your bastard, knock out 7 kids yet never do paid work, complain about the wealthy, but be financed by bankers & the rich, Karl Marx's residences once.

Like him, it was ultimately very disappointing, & could never work out.

16. D_Davy_Downspout

D_Davy_Downspout Account Disabled

As opposed to this thread, which is just laden with facts, figures, intelligent articles and discourse.

Be the change you want to see, my man.

17. Phoenix1714

Phoenix1714 New Member

While it's true that rich people do often engage in corrupt activity that ruins life for everybody else except themselves; the fact is, a Communist government is also a corrupt institution that ruins life for everybody except a small number of powerful elite.

Just say no to communism...

BTW: I think there is a new astroturf (false grassroots) movement underway similar to the TEA Party, except that it is left-wing oriented rather than the right-wing orientation of the TEA-Party. I assume it is financed by powerful left-wing interests such as George Soros. The answer of course can always be found by following the money-trail back to it's origin

#17 Phoenix1714, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2011
  18. phillyhangin

phillyhangin New Member

Albums:
    And rich people! :wink:

Seriously, though, the problem isn't with communism per se, the problem is that communism as it's been implemented has been a total disaster; the reason is simple: all communist governments have been set up as one-party dictatorships, thus they benefit a small elite at the expense of everyone else - not the original goal at all! I'm not a communist by any stretch of the imagination, but the goal of a society where everyone pitches in and everyone benefits does have a certain appeal; I believe that that same goal can be achieved through real (i.e. non-corporatist) capitalism however.

As to the problem with some (not all) rich people, it basically comes down to the fact that they claim to be capitalists, but instead are economic elitists (i.e. "the little people" exist solely to provide resources for Our consumption). We all know what happens when "the little people" get fed up with being exploited...French Revolution anyone? Calling the poor lazy because they're not rich (despite the fact that they work two jobs and are still not earning enough to get by because that would cut into the bottom line and thus, the profits of the rich) is getting to be the equivalent of "let them eat cake."

19. maxcok

Gold Member

Citation please.

> Viva! <

20. conntom

Gold Member

The rich pillage when in power.

The 'poor' get lazy and production goes to crap while an elite social class emerges with communism.

Can we get some balance please.

Draft saved Draft deleted