mary Kay le Tourneau and Vili Fualaau

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by B_becominghorse, Apr 6, 2008.

1. B_becominghorse

B_becominghorse New Member

This is the teacher-student duo who started fucking when she was 32 and he was 12 and she did time for that dick every time it was necessary. Anybody know any details. He must be Samoan or other South Pacific Islander, and must have some fantastic dick if this dame would go to jail time and time again for it. I think they got married last I heard.

Mary Kay Letourneau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's her wiki. Yeah, I'd forgotten they had babies with her in prison. One of the most interesting scandal stories, since they ended up getting married. Talk about impressive and exotic devotion! They are most unusual.

2. cocktaste

Gold Member

Um, she's a pedophile. No thanks!

3. cocktaste

Gold Member

Uh, she's a pedophile. No thanks!

4. D_Kaye Throttlebottom

not the details that you want... but the first time she got caught and was knocked up, she had to go to therapy as part of her "plea-bargain" She admitted that she was sexually attracted to her own children from her first marriage. Part of her therapy required her to tell her children that "mommy made a mistake and will try not to rape you." She couldn't bring herself to do it. She's a pedophile. It pisses me off that detail is omitted from the media in their portrayal of her actions as the product of love. I understand she thinks that way - but she's whack job, talking about Vili at the age of 12 "dominating her in the most masculine way." She has mental problems, in addition to be sexually attracted to children, her own four children and lacks impulse control. Her father was a congressman that fathered two children with one of his former students and refused to provide for them. Health and welfare services ended up removing her "half-brother" as a baby because it was unsanitary. Mary Kay always defended her father's actions, citing that her mother starved him of affections. That's a lot of nutty in one family. Making that a love story and somehow erotic is disgusting.

yes, Her and Vili finally got married, but he's an adult, now...so one wonders how long it will be before she falls in love with another child, displacing someone's needs for a nurturing or mother with own warped associations of lust. I'm still amazed she's allowed to raise the children she has with Vili (given that she admitted to being sexually attracted to her other children). Bleh.

5. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
  6. D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Again, in her mandatory therapy she said she was sexually attracted to her other four children. This is not about some bullshit male bravado that Vili is hung or a stud. She fucked a 12 year old boy. She admitted that was sexually attracted to her own children (the other 4 from her other marriage). She fucked him because she's a pedophile and nuts. She wasn't allowed to see her children she wasn't allowed to contact Vili ever again. Mary Kay knew she would see her children again and would go to jail for breaking her probation. She reasoned that she was going to go to jail for seeing her children, then she'll go ahead and see Vili (which resulted in her second pregnancy). She wasn't helpless or in love, that was calculated reasoning of a predator. "I'm gonna go to jail anyway - let's meet in the truck."

She is a pedophile. That's why she raped Vili. As an adult, he's been displaced, burdened with raising children as an adolescent. He never finished high school and has had multiple arrests. He was/is dependent upon her "affections" to function.

It disgusts me when people layer it as "love" or even sex. He was 12 years old. Why on earth would *you* be curious about what a 12 year old was packing now and then? She romanticizes this and doesn't consider how selfish her actions were or how they affected Vili's life. Sure he's in love with her now, but time and studies have shown children of abuse, fall in love with their perpatrators and have a hard time with dependency and trusting authority figures.

It's really gross. There's nothing exotic or erotic about a woman that compulsively refused to leave a child alone, even when she was in jail, she put "love-letters" in the containers of her breast milk. It's compulsive. It's nutty.

Vili was not able to form another adult relationship with another woman. This isn't about what's he's packing and speculating about it that he was 12 and must be huge is repulsive.

7. D_Kaye Throttlebottom

not impressive. Sick.

8. bruce-e

bruce-e Member

Albums:

9. B_becominghorse

Thanks, Zoe, I hadn't known about her attraction to her own children. It's pretty clear she thinks her out-of-control emotionalism is 'authentic' and what life is all about, too. Too much hysterical drama queen, what with seeming to even want to get caught fucking in a parked car. Vili seems fairly well-adjusted under the circumstances, and I'm sure she's the totally neurotic boss around the house. I guess I imagine him as easygoing and not being too neurotic himself.

10. B_becominghorse

double post deleted]

11. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jeez you'd have to live in Latvia to NOT know this story. TV movies, newspapers etc.....

12. dcw4

dcw4 Member

they are a troubled couple, and i doubt villi has anything down there,

he is very unattractive and a pacific islander, sorry, they are not hung.

teeny weenys..

issh, his face is so awful, and he was in trouble with the law when she
    was in prison, his mom tried to sue the state, that got thrown out,
    then they wrote a book that was a hit in france of all places,
    i wouldnt be surprised if the "accidently" leaked a sex tape out for more
    publicity.
    homely, homely couple.

dcw4

13. B_becominghorse

So you know every detail? Please expand and tell us every single aspect that every single low-brow tabloid reader with an Enquiring Mind ought to know.

South Pacific Islanders do not have teeny-weenies. That is total bullshit. I have been to Tahiti and Bora Bora and I KNOW, dcw. Anyway, however crazy, I have found them both basically good-looking, but that's beside the point. I'm primarily surprised that SHE is, given how nuts she is. Does show some of her Frenchness in the face.

14. dcw4

dcw4 Member

i apologize for my racist remarks,,,

and your correct, there are some beautiful pacific islanders,

he's just not one of them.

being from washington state and being bombarded with this story
    has left a bitterness to me.
    did you see their wedding?
    How can a punk and child molester afford a wedding that most middle income people whould of had to taken a loan out for?
    Everyone from his family has tried to make a buck from this, by suing
    the govt and school system, saying how damaged they become,
    yet, the got married and the ones that where suing (his family and vili)
    where the ones to declare, love is the answer,,
    yuch, I wonder when she will start molesting her new kids..

dcw4

15. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Her Frenchness? Letourneau was her first husband's name, genius. :rolleyes:

16. Northland

Gold Member

The affordability factor comes from the deep pockets of her family. Here's brother Joe-Joseph E. Schmitz (former Pentagon worker),
    and of course Daddy John- John G. Schmitz and of course brother John Patrick- ,John Patrick Schmitz who worked for Antonin Scalia at one time, and has a listing of clients past and present such as Enron, Gillette, Pfizer and G.E. Yes, I know her Daddy didn't care much for her, even though she followed in his footseps. Still, he may have forked over a few bucks for the Fualaau shindig.

Scroll down on the above links for the Schmitz brothers and notice their political connections to George and Dick (Bush and Cheney). Additionally Joe is associated with those people of Blackwater (where we also find that oddity known as Ken Starr.
    I had the same reaction and then did a little research HG. Mary Kay Le Tourneau was the daughter of John Scmitz and Mary Suehr. I am unsure as to the origin of the name Suehr; however, that may be her French root. If it is French, that would explain some of it; otherwise, it may be a fluke.

17. B_becominghorse

Not to worry at all, dcw. I see that more people have followed all the details of this story, I just knew a few basics.

I think what most confuses some of us is that after all that matter of statutory rape and jail sentences--that these two get MARRIED! that is by far the weirdest part of the story, there is paedophilia all over the place, but I have never heard of the victim and the rapist getting married, which just takes the cake.

I hadn't known the vast tabloid stuff that must have been like a mini-Michael Jackson-molestation thing, with people all telling their stories to the tabloids, and always being paid for nothing but bullshit. Is it that Vili is a sort of passive fellow who doesn't think about things too much, or that this just kind of 'became his life' once this predatory woman started in on him, and even though it has harmed him, he may have just 'gotten used to it', not really knowing anything else? Just guessing, although I do think the woman is obviously deranged, and I'm sure people don't want to have anything to do with her.

18. B_becominghorse

photos of vili fualaau - Live Search Images

I found these pictures. Well, disagree, dcw. I think Vili was beautiful when young, and still is attractive, but his youth already has disappeared almost shockingly. This is surely what she is doing with her paedophilia--stealing the youth of this young man, who already looks middle-aged. And she has somehow gotten away with her extreme child-sensibility. That's the part that is unique about the story, it seems: Most paedophiles don't get away with it to the point of being able to flaunt it in public. What a creature.

19. B_becominghorse

Thanks, Northland. And the only photo that really has that French look, like some of the girls in Eric Rohmer movies, is that wiki pic I linked to. The ones in the Vili group don't look especially French; rather they look more like just a nice-featured American (maybe Midwestern) schoolmarm (which she was, nympho style.)

20. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Yikes! In the shot with him in the black shirt, he actually looks OLDER than her. It's almost like he's her living picture of Dorian Gray. :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted