Masculinity and the Penis

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by nervousvirgin, Jun 30, 2007.

1. nervousvirgin

nervousvirgin New Member

It's taken me many years to finally except that men with large cocks come off as more masculine than those with smaller cocks. I mean look at the two pics below and decide which man is more masculine.

Large Penis.jpg Small Penis.jpg

If you hadn't seen the first picture the second one might seem decent enough but you don't get the instant feeling of masculinity and sexuality as with the first picture. I guess some men are just more luck than others.

Your thoughts...:confused:

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Yes, but the first cock looks harder (but hanging low). What if you showed two equally hard cocks?

3. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

that all depends on individual preference.many are drawn to smaller cocks.big is often too big and a turn off.

4. LemacST

Gold Member

Well,
    The guy in the first pic was tan, has a somewhat toned body had a huge cock and had an almost 'determined' stance.

The second guy was pale, kind of fat, had relatively small balls and the picture seemed very awkward and unflattering.

Why not post a pic of a fat, pale guy with a big cock and a musclar, tan guy with a small (or average) sized cock? That'd be more of a challenge.

Saying a bigger dick is more masculine than a smaller one is like saying bigger tits is more feminine than smaller ones--It holds some level of truth in and of itself, but the whole body really is what makes it swing one way or the other.

5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

6. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie New Member

i'd rather see more of the chick

7. crescendo69

Gold Member

lol

8. zaza

zaza New Member

How am I supposed to judge which is more masculine when all I can see is their dick?

9. Drifterwood

Gold Member

She has bad teeth.

10. invisibleman

Gold Member

Penis size doesn't make you more masculine. I know some fellas with big cocks yet are not very masculine. I have met some fellas that were very masculine and had "gherkin" sized weenies but they had big balls. Strange?

I know a REALLY attractive married guy. I wish that I could hit that one. He is good lookin'. He is VERY masculine and he has micro penis and raisinette balls. (IT HAS TO BE A GROWER.)
    He is very masculine though. He doesn't take any shit off of anyone either. He has 4 kids.

11. HERCSURF

HERCSURF New Member

I hate to say it but you proved very little with those pics... you put the big cock on the guy with the flabby bod and the avg sized cock on a guy with a good bod.. and ill tell you the avg sized is the more masculine guy.

But either way you cannot really tell masculinity that way at all. Give me a avg sized guy with a kick ass bod over a guy with an avg body and a huge cock any day

12. the big lebowski

the big lebowski New Member

The male psyche dictates that a big penis equals masculinity and/or how manly one is. If a guy done a nude scene in a hollywood movie the guys on the production crew would judge your manliness on the basis of your penis size. Whether that's fair or not is another debate, but hey, who said life's fair? lol.:smirk:

13. invisibleman

Gold Member

:smile:
    Everybody is NOT getting ready to fuck Tom Cruise or Sharon Stone okay? Hollywood plays on fantasy, you should know. Hollywood isn't big on showing much penis on the screen either.

Life isn't fair--true. But if you believe that having a big cock equals masculinity. You are really misled. But you are entitled to your opinion. That is like saying that a women with big Dolly Parton/Candy Samples breasts are more feminine than say Glenn Close's or Meryl Streep's breasts. :smile:

14. slartlibartfast

slartlibartfast New Member

Albums:
    The 'small' penis is yours isn't it nervousvirgin! I fear someone's looking for some reassurance maybe?! Don't worry you're not small!

15. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sexually-speaking, people often equate "big dick" with "masculinity", even if the big-dicked man is not very masculine.

So, yes, for lovers of big dick, the macho car mechanic with a small pecker probably won't be as sexually appetizing as the normally masculine man who's hung like a bull.

We're talking about sexual turn-ons here. :biggrin1:

16. Corius

Corius New Member

Wouldn't they both look a bit more masculine if they hadn't used the scissors or razor on their masculine pubic hair?

And, did you notice the low hanging balls on the big cocked guy and the drawn-up ball sac on the smaller peckered fellow?

My vote goes for the small guy; he's already somewhat aroused. Now that, in the presence of a cute chick is real masculinity.

17. invisibleman

Gold Member

I disagree...we are talking about masculinity and penis size. Not sexual turn ons. Masculinity encompasses more than just big cocks. Not everyone has a big cock and that doesn't mean that they aren't masculine.

18. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    I never said that small-dicked men can't be masculine. :rolleyes: I said that if big dicks turn someone on, a small-dicked man who is hypermasculine may not do the trick.

19. Desmond_decker

Desmond_decker New Member

Those pics proves it!

20. Lucky_Luke

Lucky_Luke New Member

According to the ancient Greeks, a big cock was a sign of effeminacy, weakness and a lack of fitness.

Draft saved Draft deleted