Masculinity and the Penis

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't even know if I'd consider the "small" cock small. It was about 6.5 which is average at least. If you really wanna talk small and large comparisson, post some pics of Jon Lovitz dick next to Jonah Falcon...then we'll see what kind of answers we can stir up. Watch Jon Lovitz have the second largest dick in the world. Oh the irony! LOL!!!

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't believe in levels of masculinity. The things people say and do are either masculine or not masculine.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
THATS SMALL!?

Please excuse me, im gonna crawl back into my basket...

Is a very common stereotype, big wang, big man, and like most i suppose there's no smoke without fire.

It is however a fairly male perception, although women are drawn to bigger lads most dont actually give a shit about it. Its us guys that really deeply associate big cocks with raw masculinity, i think thats why every man alive wants a bigger one.

I read some where that masculinity is 'given' in the sense that its other men that gauge and didctate our own masculinity to us and if thats true and most men do associate big cock with manlyness, then yes, psycholoically would predict the bigger the cock the more masculine a guy is.

But then it also means... its all in our heads guys...

Still, i'd luv a bigger wang, i'd feel so much more manly, lol, lol.