Mason

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
vinny_spiruccino said:
I'm lost. Help me out here people.

Doesn't P.E refer to penis excersizes or something like that? Others will know better... but it is like jelquing... COME ON, they are always saying P.E in LPSG....

If I am wrong... my apoligies...:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
I'm lost. Help me out here people.

Il signoro Skull Mason, he want to know: your penis, is she natural, or your penis, she is made with stretching excercises? That make it clear, no? :rolleyes:

Media
vinny_spiruccino said:
Ummm... huh? PE, as in gym class? I have a little touch of ADD, don't mind me...
I'm ADD, too Vinny! But I know what he means. The second word is enlargement, the first you have plenty of! :biggrin1:

Back to the new guy: Welcome to LPSG, Skull Mason, enjoy the site. Pics work fine for me.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
jeff black said:
Doesn't P.E refer to penis excersizes or something like that? Others will know better... but it is like jelquing... COME ON, they are always saying P.E in LPSG....

If I am wrong... my apoligies...:biggrin1:

AHA! OK, like I said, I'm a bit dense. PE = Penile Enlargement exercises... I guess it just didn't click that he had seen my dick and so I didn't get it at first. You all know how shy I am about this type of thing! But I digress...

To answer the question, no - all natural and completely genetic. I am glad you like-ee.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
alex8 said:
Il signoro Skull Mason, he want to know: your penis, is she natural, or your penis, she is made with stretching excercises? That make it clear, no? :rolleyes:

Are you mocking me?? I was raised here in the US, and have no such speech patterns as those portrayed. Only my gramma does.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
Are you mocking me?? I was raised here in the US, and have no such speech patterns as those portrayed. Only my gramma does.
Oh, behave. It's the stereotype of someone asking what someone means, only to have someone retort to them in a strange pidgin English hybrid with over-emphasised syllables... a form of speech that they would never use otherwise, and which they somehow believe will convey their meaning more closely. It's a linguistic joke, Vinny; when have I ever mocked anyone here, please?... although some people have been happy enough to refer to me as a "Kraut" or a "Nazi" at various junctures, which is supposedly oh-so-hilarious.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Oh, behave. It's the stereotype of someone asking what someone means, only to have someone retort to them in a strange pidgin English hybrid with over-emphasised syllables... a form of speech that they would never use otherwise, and which they somehow believe will convey their meaning more closely. It's a linguistic joke, Vinny; when have I ever mocked anyone here, please?

Ha Ha... ALEX has a big penis:tongue:

*points and smirks*

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
That must have hurt. I'm sorry for that, Bratwurst...

that, of course, was a compliment...

Bah, so long as we end up fucking, you can get away with whatever you like! :tongue:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Skull Mason said:
Hey guys just wanted to see if my avatar and profile pic works!
They work, all right ...

vinny_spiruccino said:
alex8 said:

Well, Alex has been known to make fun of people's gramma ...