Mason

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Skull Mason said:
Kind of like the Wu Tang Clan. Enter the Mason. 36 Chambers of Mason. In short, Its basically a sexual philosophy that thrives on overpowering women with your cock. More complete explanation later.

Well? I even Googled it... nothing. Anxiously awaiting your explanation...

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn my cover is blown. I just want to take some time a give a nice write up on how the name and philosophy came about. I got in a bad car accident and have trouble expressing myself on paper. Im serious too it really sucks. So I gotta brain storm (no mason intended) and find a way to get it across. I want it to be a coming out party so to speak. I gotta get the website.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Skull Mason said:
Damn my cover is blown. I just want to take some time a give a nice write up on how the name and philosophy came about. I got in a bad car accident and have trouble expressing myself on paper. Im serious too it really sucks. So I gotta brain storm (no mason intended) and find a way to get it across. I want it to be a coming out party so to speak. I gotta get the website.

Well something's gettin blown, but I'm not sure it's your cover. You take your time dear. We're all here to support you in your endeavors:wink:

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skull Mason said:
Kind of like the Wu Tang Clan. Enter the Mason. 36 Chambers of Mason. In short, Its basically a sexual philosophy that thrives on overpowering women with your cock. More complete explanation later.

Sounds pretty hot...

l_a_dude

Experimental Member
Media
Skull - I'm pretty fascinated by your whole Masonry thing... :biggrin1:

And, btw, I agree with your other posts about a big cock having to be respected. No matter who a guy is...if I see him in the gym (or wherever) sporting 8 or 9 inches, he is gonna have my respect...

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Mason, I understand the head injuries bro. I was in a bad wreck in July. I have so much damage and had major head bang. I am getting better but still have some memory and concentration problems. Take care of yourself. With that body mason, you don't need to be concerned about your weenie size. :wink:

WhiteHeat

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay, I never really post outside the Celebrity forum, but I was scrolling through old posts here and I just wanna say... Skull Mason is the hottest fucking stud I have ever seen in the history of my time on the internet. Like a way hotter Josh Holloway from Lost. I would love to see him plow his big fat cock into his girl.