The SameParts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey can anyone share any videos or pics they have of him I spoke to him on Instagram and was gonna sell me a video of him fucking a guy but he blocked me before he sent it , and I also heard when I first started following him he had this gay video from the beginning:( so anything would be helpful. he’s fruity for sure but acts super straight, talks about hitting fruits in his lives all the time but 30 mins later he’s inviting guys in his bed on tik tok live for pizza stroking and madden after he’s high enough, I know he also used to have a Twitter and only fans but I was not around when that was available. Thanks ❤️ all love for any help ❤️

⚠️⚠️ be cautious about buying content from him because he did block me after I paid, I suggest telling him you will only pay after you get it ⚠️⚠️

Insta is m4sonthemason
Tik tok is Masonsmithfr

Attachments

The SameParts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you have the video I speak of please dm me ❤️
Hey can anyone share any videos or pics they have of him I spoke to him on Instagram and was gonna sell me a video of him fucking a guy but he blocked me before he sent it , and I also heard when I first started following him he had this gay video from the beginning:( so anything would be helpful. he’s fruity for sure but acts super straight, talks about hitting fruits in his lives all the time but 30 mins later he’s inviting guys in his bed on tik tok live for pizza stroking and madden after he’s high enough, I know he also used to have a Twitter and only fans but I was not around when that was available. Thanks ❤️ all love for any help ❤️

⚠️⚠️ be cautious about buying content from him because he did block me after I paid, I suggest telling him you will only pay after you get it ⚠️⚠️

Insta is m4sonthemason
Tik tok is Masonsmithfr

Reactions: jaysontexas

The SameParts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh damn interesting! I always figured he was just the stupid, ignorant homophobe kinda guy. But then again, I suppose it always is those types of guys that end up being closet guys lmao. Maybe he is a secret gay guy. Def have heard he's sold to ppl before.
!! Fr!! You ever find this video pls dm me

Manxd

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
He was on live on Instagram last night and he said he was permanently banned from TikTok live LOL. He must have said something super homophobic
The way he be saying the gay slur left to right on ig not surprised lol

hollywood333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The way he be saying the gay slur left to right on ig not surprised lol
lol there’s homophobes who are just homophobic & homophobes who are closeted & over compensating. he is definitely the latter. i would bet my life savings on it i can just tell