Mass Effect

Jaxence

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love this game enough to start a thread for it and for everyone else who's is interested.

Lemme know what you think; fav characters, most interesting stories, expectations for the last in the trilogy, etc.

Holla!

AllHazzardi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't help it, I love them all, they all feel like old friends who deserved to be known all throughout time and space. It just takes a long time for me to do my work, to you, it's instant.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've played both Mass Effect 1 and 2.

I was totally psyched to start Mass Effect 2 with all the abilities that I ended Mass Effect 1 with. I thought that was a really logical thing to do. Then you die within 5 minutes of starting Mass Effect 2. LOL

I'm not keen on the new power structure of it but it does grow on you. I'm also not keen on probing every new world with the scanner. I much prefer how they did it in Mass Effect 1. Major time suck in 2.

It took me a long time to get to like Mordin Solus. And he's now one of my favorite characters. But he always dies on my suicide mission and I don't know why. :mad:

I can be mean to every character there is EXCEPT Tali. For some reason I just can't do anything mean to that character. Every other character it doesn't bother me. I even killed off Wrex Urdnought in one of my replays. And he's too cool for school!

This is one of the best written games out there. I can't wait for 3 to come out.

Sklar