massage and erection.

cliche1881

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wonder how u feel and what will you do when massage by a straight male massuer and erection happened???

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Say that you are sorry to him. I guess he would understand that it is natural you get erection when someone touches you.

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes it get hard and sometimes it does not. I don't say a thing and neither does he. I always wonder what he thinks ....

mmmm...might be a good question for onenuttertoo.. well my man...what do you think

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a massage therapist and trust me, it happens often. Just relax and go with the flow.

Question..do say anything to them when things pop up? Do they say stuff to you about it, how do you respond?...Just curious.

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am a massage therapist and trust me, it happens often. Just relax and go with the flow.

I'm a massage therapist as well and onenuttertoo is correct. It happens often with both straight and gay men on the table. A professional massage therapist will not be offended. We were told in massage school that it's a normal response for a man who is being touched either on their lower abs or inner thighs. If a male client chooses to be draped we were also instructed to "bunch up" a towel to place across his groin to alleviate any embarrassment the client might have should he become erect. If a male client apolgizes or seems embarrassed by an erection I simply explain that it's a natural reaction and that it shows he is completely relaxed and allowing his body to respond to the massage. Sometimes, men are so afraid they will get an erection they spend their time concentrating and stressed never fully relax.

Reactions: Heye

cliche1881

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
now at least i feel better to go for straight male massage.... sick of hanky panky gay massage which not satisfied n always ask for happy ending...

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a massage therapist as well and onenuttertoo is correct. It happens often with both straight and gay men on the table. A professional massage therapist will not be offended. We were told in massage school that it's a normal response for a man who is being touched either on their lower abs or inner thighs. If a male client chooses to be draped we were also instructed to "bunch up" a towel to place across his groin to alleviate any embarrassment the client might have should he become erect. If a male client apolgizes or seems embarrassed by an erection I simply explain that it's a natural reaction and that it shows he is completely relaxed and allowing his body to respond to the massage. Sometimes, men are so afraid they will get an erection they spend their time concentrating and stressed never fully relax.

Thanks for the explaination

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My last massage with a guy, who was licenced, did not touch directly on my penis or ass but did bump me a little. I was hard at the end and left 2 wet spots on the sheets when I got up!!

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a massage client it's happened to me lots of times--most of the time actually. Used to go to a guy regularly where I didn't drape (he didn't really have one) and I almost always got hard. After the first couple of times, I finally said something about it like "Sorry man, I can't help it." He just laughed and said, "Hey better to know that everything's working like it's supposed to, I always say." I did notice that when he was working on me, he never stared at my body, cock, or anything else. He usually looked off like he was concentrating. After that experience, I've never felt embarrassed about popping wood during a massage since then.

D_Longue_Shotte

Experimental Member
Media
I love to get a massage...the real thing from a professional!! On my first massage I was told some men choose to either wear underwear or be completely naked. My therapist explained if I was comfortable it would work better for him if I was naked. I didnt care and he used some proper draping ect. I am a Law Enforcement Officer and have problems with my thighs ect. I did get an erection and it stayed hard for most of the 90 min massage. At the end I apologized and he actually laughed. He said he just works around it and in the places he was working..like right next to my scrotum, it was inevitable. Therapist told me it was way normal and happens to most guys...I have always had a really easy time getting a hardon, my girfriend just needs to look at it lol!! Anyway seems to me to be totally normal and a professional will just ignore or work around it!! Cheers

onenuttertoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sometimes it get hard and sometimes it does not. I don't say a thing and neither does he. I always wonder what he thinks ....

mmmm...might be a good question for onenuttertoo.. well my man...what do you think

To me it's more uncomfortable if nothing is said. I'd rather just let you know that it's a natural reaction, it happens often and don't think about it. That way the client can relax and not focus on it. No sense in being wigged out about a boner if you are paying for a service.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've only ever had massages from women.

One was very attractive, the other was more average. I don't recall getting an erection in either situation (I wasn't having my upper thighs worked though... I get hold of my tension in my shoulders and hands).

Ms_OMG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you've ever seen the movie couple's retreat, that happened to one of the male characters getting a massage from licensed guy in the movie. Funny scene. A friend of mine also told me that happened to him