Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Went for a massage recently.. regular client. . When I turned over after he did my back, he didn't cover me. He put a cover on my eyes and started on my legs. I started to get and erection and neither of us said anything. He never touched my penis but spent a long time doing my legs.. it. Later at the desk when I was paying, I noticed that his zipper was partially open.. He's straight so I wonder if anything will ever happen...

Reactions: tominrichmond

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I found with real massages, to release tension I don't get ANY erections. The relaxation massages I always do... ALWAYS. Only one massage therapist every said anything and he said it after I was dressed and had paid him. I was covered in a sheet from my waste down, he was massaging my pecs and I got super hard that apparently it was poking out up to the belly button. I knew I was hard, just thought I was fully covered. What the guy said as I was on my way out was "Oh and I couldn't help but notice you are quite an endowed man - very nice, I was tempted to pull the sheet down and sneak a better look!" I was flying to LA that night and all I could think about on the plane was that I should have gone right back in dropped my pants and went at it. Damn me and my morals sometimes!

Reactions: CUBE

meat_popsicle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had the same female massage therapist for 3yrs. We only ever saw each other during sessions at the clinic she worked in. But we were pretty friendly, even though she was 8 yrs younger than my 32. She was super cute, and I would think about her sexually quite often. However all my massages involved loosening lots of tension from very tight leg, back and neck muscles. I never got a single erection for the first 2.5 years.

However one day she changed up her routine and finished off with a head massage without me asking. Any guy who shaves/clippers his hair can attest to how good a head massage feels. Needless to say the combination of how relaxed that makes me, plus how close I could tell her face was to mine (eyes covered), I got serious wood. I moved my hands down to create room for it to grow and be less obvious. I used this routine for 3 weeks before she whispered "it's OK, just let it happen". So that's how it rolled for the final 6 months before she up and left town. I later had a mutual friend/client tell me that she really wanted to fuck me, but knew it would end badly.

Hope she comes back to town one day.

Reactions: lapdog2001

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's alot to work around Simba :)

LOL! Well...she figured it out and that's the key. Again, she's professional and discreet. I got a massage last week and the same thing happened, except this time it was a "throbbing" erection. As a result, it sort of worked its way from under the sheet. She just simply placed the sheet over it again and kept going. Like I said, she's very professional and understanding that this might happen from time to time. It's why I keep going to her.

Simba

D

deleted278588

She sounds like a keeper!

LOL! Well...she figured it out and that's the key. Again, she's professional and discreet. I got a massage last week and the same thing happened, except this time it was a "throbbing" erection. As a result, it sort of worked its way from under the sheet. She just simply placed the sheet over it again and kept going. Like I said, she's very professional and understanding that this might happen from time to time. It's why I keep going to her.

Simba

luv2c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do therapeutic massage for a living too.
honestly I have never noticed an erection on clients. some have mentioned it, but I haven't noticed. My eyes are often shut for much of the session.

Reactions: tominrichmond

luv2c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
and myself I have (started to) become hard (and faught it back) but it's from mind wandering - nothing related to the massage.
I do therapeutic massage for a living too.
honestly I have never noticed an erection on clients. some have mentioned it, but I haven't noticed. My eyes are often shut for much of the session.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I've gotten professional massages from both men and women and learned from experience that a modesty towel is more than appropriate. When I am on my stomach and I am getting a deep tissue massage on my back, butt and thighs, I get semi aroused and begin to precum. It can happen without being fully aroused or thinking sexual thoughts. Well, perhaps some sexual thoughts. As well as being shy, a modesty towel saves me the embarrassment of looking like a pervert. Once, I went to a new guy. While on my stomach, he worked my back and legs over good and seemed to spend a long time on my inner thighs. He really worked over my buttocks and pelvis and I got an erection and I began to precum. I could feel myself drooling as it began to build up in my foreskin and then every so often come out. He asked me to roll over and as I did I was fully erect, had made a nice puddle and I felt it dripping on my leg. By the time I settled myself on my back, I could feel some wet spots on my thigh. I was really embarrassed and the towel was nowhere in sight, but thinking that while I don’t have a trophy dick, I have nothing to be ashamed of at least at full mast, so I just kept my eyes closed and pretended nothing was happening . Then, he said “do you want me to take care of that?”. Thinking he was talking about wiping up the precum on my thigh, I said “YES”. The words had no sooner left my mouth and his greased up hands were on my dick!!!. I guess at that split second, I had a choice to tell him to stop, but I didn’t. He began slow firm strokes and I lasted all of three minutes, if that. I shot up under my chin, a distance I seldom reach. I swear I lifted off the table. It was one of the most glorious hand jobs I have ever had.

I never went back. I don’t know if I thought he would be embarrassed or that I was embarrassed. I could have very easily fallen in love with his hands or made a fool of myself.

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Question..do say anything to them when things pop up? Do they say stuff to you about it, how do you respond?...Just curious.
i popped an erection during a massage by an old chinese woman. she saw it and said "you are very handsome"

guynextdoor

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've done hundreds of massages. Working on athletes to overweight guys. Erections are a natural occurrence. In a professional massage, you just ignore it and go on.

Reactions: halcyondays

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder how u feel and what will you do when massage by a straight male massuer and erection happened???
I've had about a dozen massages from legitimate massage therapists and never came even close to having an erection. All but one therapists were women, and a few of the women were absolutely beautiful!
But all the therapists were professional and working stress and tension out of my body, which is hardly erotic in any way.

Erections? Nothing even remotely close to an erection happened even with the one woman whom I found incredibly attractive and fantasized about. Her transitioning to deep tissue massage where I needed ensured that I wasn't in any kind of arousal state! :D