Massage buddies

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interested folks might want to check out MassageClub.org. It's a free web site, run by a total cutie, that helps people link up for massage trade. Most of the members seem to be in major cities. I'm just a member and have no commercial interest in this whatsoever. Again, it's non-profit and seems pretty cool. I've not yet managed to match up due to living in a kind of remote area.
Dave

scoobydoohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love a massage but never have enough money to pay for one. Maybe I would trade....

Anyone in the Bay Area, CA? PM me.

B_phe1249

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is nothing better than a good massage. There is a lady at the country club here that gives the best total body massages. Its only like $75 an hour.

I read many post on LPSG and have never heard anyone refer to their country club! In numerous post!
Guess what? Many of us belong to country clubs and even city clubs.. its no big deal.

Why dont you have your girl call my girl and they can do lunch :smile:

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems that there are lots of members in the Bay Area as the owner is in San Francisco. The search function could be better because it doesn't offer a feature that let's you search within a radius of a specific point. Instead, you have to enter search terms such as city names and neighborhoods. If you don't come up with the right search term, you miss the person. My suggestion is that you join and scout around. It's free. I've been a member for several months and there doesn't appear to be any catch.
Dave