Massage Cream For Stretch Marks

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a huge amount of stretchmarks because I gained like 50lbs in 7 or 8 months when I started lifting weights, and I bought some of this shit. My friends would always laugh at me because of the pregnant woman on the cover.

I used to have terrible marks all over the inside of my biceps, on the front of my shoulders, even along my forearms.They're still there and I have new ones now, but they're not as bright as they used to be (they're more brown now, they used to be pink before, and I'm dark-skinned too). I don't know if it's because of the cream or because they naturally faded.

Does anyone else have this problem and have you used anything that made them less noticeable?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmm.. try
Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream for Stretch Marks.

Its got Vitamin E Collagen and Elastin in it.
Comes in a 4.4oz tube, white, with a caracature of a pregnant woman on the front.
That worked a bit for me.
Fuck what your friends say - its what works for you.

Are you holding alot of water? Seems like a large weight gain in a short amount of time.

Id see a doc, and make sure your not gaining too quickly.

C

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Aug 13 2005, 05:13 PM
I have a huge amount of stretchmarks because I gained like 50lbs in 7 or 8 months when I started lifting weights, and I bought some of this shit.

If you gained 50lbs in 7 to 8 months by lifiting weights, "longtime swindler" Joe Weider would put you on the cover of one of his magazines in a flash.

I always associated stretch marks with losing weight, not gaining weight.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by dufus
If you gained 50lbs in 7 to 8 months by lifiting weights, "longtime swindler" Joe Weider would put you on the cover of one of his magazines in a flash.
If you want to gain weight fast, you need to stick to a strict regimen. Follow the Dr. Dilznick path toward morbid obesity.

1. Eat everything in your fridge.
2. Drive to a Chinese buffet.
3. Eat until closing time.
4. Drive home, eat everything in the cabinet.
5. Go to Burger King late night. Eat 12 hamburgers or more.
6. Drive across the street to Taco Bell. Eat 20 or more tacos.
7. Drive home and sleep.
8. Repeat the next day.

I'm naturally skinny, though. Right now I'm 6' 11-1/2" and weigh around 260 lbs.

You and me both, buddy. You and me both.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got stretch marks from when I had my daughter... And they used to be really bad, but they've faded a lot, in part to a bottle of vitamin E oil I bought at GNC... It helps...

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband has bad stretch marks from when he started lifting weights about 10ish years ago. I don't think he ever used anything on them and he still has them.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pure cocoa butter, frequently rubbed into the skin, will help most to PREVENT stretch marks, and will help some to reduce their appearance.

There are also some preparations on the market now, designed to reduce the appearance of scars. Try one of these, as stretch marks really are nothing but surface scars.

If you continue with your workout regimen, by all means find a jar of pure cocoa butter and rub it into the skin. It seems a bit hard and waxy at first, but liquefies at skin temp... smells nice, too. It is great just as an erotic massage oil, too. I love the stuff.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by dufus@Aug 14 2005, 12:25 AM
[post=335267]Quoted post[/post]​
From what little I have read I think it comes from peoples weight fluctuating (though I could easily be wrong.) I’ve pretty much just ignored the marks. I’m fair skinned and they are pink to a light purplish so I have not given them much thought. I may actually try cocoa butter- I guess it could not hurt.

Shamrock

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Aug 14 2005, 07:13 AM
I have a huge amount of stretchmarks because I gained like 50lbs in 7 or 8 months when I started lifting weights, and I bought some of this shit. My friends would always laugh at me because of the pregnant woman on the cover.

I used to have terrible marks all over the inside of my biceps, on the front of my shoulders, even along my forearms.They're still there and I have new ones now, but they're not as bright as they used to be (they're more brown now, they used to be pink before, and I'm dark-skinned too). I don't know if it's because of the cream or because they naturally faded.

Does anyone else have this problem and have you used anything that made them less noticeable?
[post=335219]Quoted post[/post]​

I totally understand. I've got stretch marks on the inside of my biceps too.
Happens to most men who do heavy resistance training.
But its not really noticable on my skin cause Im white.
Still isn't a good thing though.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah I got them too....My weight use to fluate up and down for years when I modeled and I left like 5 days a week now....I got them on my biceps, shoulders and even some on my stomach....I have used cocoa butter products and the ones on my stomach faded alot and the arms are starting to fade....I used the pure cocoa butter that comes in the container that looks like a deorderant stick....