massage - do I ask him to go naked to?

lee1973i

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I get a masage in London once a month or so, the place I go to has three or four different masseurs, one of which has become my regular masseur. The last few times I've been he's offered, and I've accepted, "extras" (a hand job) at the end of the massage and each time he's dropped his shorts and gotten hard too while wanking me off.

Now, I'm back there tomorrow and I'm wondering, considering whats happened the last three rimes, whether its appropriate to ask him if he wants to drop his shorts and conduct the whole massage naked. I am undrapped throughout the massage.

Any views?

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'd say: "I'd appreciate it if you worked in the nude, unless you're uncomfortable with that. I enjoy having another naked guy near me, and I think it would make us both feel more relaxed and comfortable."--If he were to say, "I think that would be terrible unprofessional", you could say you perfectly understand, but it has been my experienced that "art" of tease is an important part of a full body massage, and I think he just may be keeping himself dressed during the first part of the massage to aid your curiosity in making your totally aroused before he starts on the happy ending.
Once he understands you'll increase your sexual excitment watching him become aroused as the "extra" part of the massage is approached, he may be very happy to let you watch it happen.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know this is just me, but I'd never dream of asking a licensed massage therapist for a "happy ending". Since he's already supplying this service to you though, his being clothed does seem a trifle unnecessary.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know this is just me, but I'd never dream of asking a licensed massage therapist for a "happy ending". Since he's already supplying this service to you though, his being clothed does seem a trifle unnecessary.

I agree co,pletely, but the messeur seems to have started it and is asking for it...no harm in asking.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
as you strip your clothes, just nonchalantly ask "are you stripping, too?" He'll either say, "why?" "naaaaa" or "want me to?" in any instance, you'll have your opportunity to follow up with "feel free to make yourself comfortable as you work on me, we're hardly strangers anymore" and he'll take it from there.

As long as you keep the original question light (almost a passing thought) even if he doesn't want to strip, it's not going to linger in the air...

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I say go for it...ask him to match your level of nudity, and be sure to update us with the result...

JacquesValue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
See, I'd be comparison shopping. I'd compare rates for the massage that's frankly advertised as a hand-job, vs the CMT who does 'release'. But then I feel funny myself about having to pay people to touch me in the first place. I don't feel like I should need to do that. It's only in the last 2 years that I can feel good about 'legit' massage and pay for it.

And ironically , the best straight massage I get is at the sex club. With guys waiting outside in the playroom, it takes the sexual tension off of the paid therapy session.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He seems to be playing with the boundries in the firs place?!?! So no harm in being straight foreward and asking him. Doesn't seem like he has trouble with nudity?

dmonkey

Sexy Member
Media
I get a masage in London once a month or so, the place I go to has three or four different masseurs, one of which has become my regular masseur. The last few times I've been he's offered, and I've accepted, "extras" (a hand job) at the end of the massage and each time he's dropped his shorts and gotten hard too while wanking me off.

Now, I'm back there tomorrow and I'm wondering, considering whats happened the last three rimes, whether its appropriate to ask him if he wants to drop his shorts and conduct the whole massage naked. I am undrapped throughout the massage.

Any views?
What establishment do you go to? Sounds like I might have to check it out

lee1973i

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I asked, and I got. He was happy to do the massage naked, and complete with the fun at the end. It was very relaxed; it almost seemed as if there were no barriers between the client and masseur. Will definetly be going back.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most gay massage therapists I know aren't bashful about being naked so it doesn't surprise me that he would do a massage naked if you on the table are naked also.

I always feel more comfortable naked on the table if the therapist is naked also. It's not a sex thing, it's more about making someone at ease by establishing an even level of vulnerability.

1goodguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went for a massage and the guy ended up playing around, see my post under 'getting hard in massage'! The guy I used to see was a registered masseuse and him giving me a happy ending was the last thing I expected on my initial visit to him.

Thankfully, the more I visited the more I got and he now 'sorts me out' in the nude, I've always been naked with a towel to hide my modesty for the start of a session. I can't remember how it started with the guy also being naked? I think maybe we were chatting one time after my massage, talking about the various types you can get and I said I'd heard about naked massage.

The next time I went he came in without his clothes on, it was a hot experience especially as I could feel him getting hard against me as he worked on different parts of my body. Inevitably i've ended up giving him a happy ending also, I mean, what's a guy to do when there's a piece of meat in your face?! ;-)