Massage etiquette

imronin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A few months ago I went to see a male LMT as a result of a muscle injury/strain that just wouldn't go away. His office was located in a building where my daughter's doctor is also officed.

I saw the business name on the door, and scheduled an appointment. It was my first professional massage. Amazing! I was draped, and had a natural physical reaction to the massage. I didn't say anything, nor did the therapist.

I made another appointment a couple weeks later. Another amazing massage. This time, it seemed to be a bit more sensual. At one point, I am almost certain he intentionally put his penis in my hand while I was face-down, palm-up. I didn't move or react. This happened a couple of times. When he had me turn over, the massage continued, and to make a long story short, he ended up paying attention to my erection. It was one of the most intense climaxes I had ever experienced.

In the waiting room he apologized for being so forward and said that he couldn't resist, I was attractive, blah blah. :)

I was a little freaked out; this was my first (and only) experience. Well... He was an amazing massuer. I helped a friend move the other day, and my back is sore. I've made another appointment. My goal is not to get off, but to get a great massage. That said, getting off was amazing, even though it was by another guy. My question is, *did he* put his stuff in my hand? If so, could that happen by accident, or a matter of course when giving a massage? What should I do?

I'm not looking for a sexual experience—what he did to me felt amazing, but I'm not up to my performing any sort of a sexual act on him... Not even sure if that is what he was going for.

I'm open to advice, etiquette guidelines, etc. from the forum. I've never touched another man's penis, and am admittedly curious after my last experience—but I don't want to initiate something that would insinuate I'm willing to do more than just touch. Does that make sense?

Thanks for not flaming the n00b!

Reactions: Fredyfx and Totan

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I would say that if he got you off at the last session and you have made another to come back, expect the same treatment if not more! I am sure he put it in your hand. I've had male therapists do that. The one that really freaked me out was when a therapist I had seen for a long time, and always made me cum at the end, took off his clothes while I was face down (palms up) and I did not know. I suddenly felt somthing very warm get placed into my hand and soon realized he was naked as well!!
I would go back, don't do anything and just get the amazing massage and then if he wants, and you don't mind, get the amazing ending.

Reactions: Fredyfx

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love getting off after a massage. An orgasm when you're so relaxed and passive is amazing. You shouldn't feel obligated to do anything you're uncomfortable with, however. The fact that you made a second appointment makes me think you're not too freaked out about it (or at least look forward to another happy ending) but I think you should discuss your feelings with your masseur the next time you see him. I had one massage therapist ask me if he could jerk off at the same time; perhaps you could make that suggestion.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I say enjoy it. Its safe play, you already crossed that line. I do not think there is any pressure to do anything more, or anything that you are not ready to do. The massage is good, the happy ending is a bonus. And if you decide to do more, just do it safely...test the waters.

Is he attractive?

This thread has TONS of stories and situations like yours. Have fun.

http://www.lpsg.com/204554-any-new-massage-stories-32.html

Last edited:

thebuck

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I get massages all the time and most of them don't end up with happy ending much to my chagrin. I did get one once that did end with me cumming and it's a moment that I will never forget. Nothing beats it as stated by others here.

I would venture to say that you enjoyed his touched and his attraction to your nakedness. He was turned on by you and you by him (or his touch). Regardless, you are both consenting adults enjoying a great time with each other so why not go back to him? Let yourself flow with the situation and enjoy the sensations. I bet that if you keep going to him, he too may join you in both cumming then the fun really begins.

Enjoy your erotic massage !

MTguy2350

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't worry about the etiquette of it all dude, just go if you want a good massage and whatever happens, happens. It already went far enough that you got off and are going back...it'll be fine. my massage therapist always plays with my package, lol.

As for dick in your hand I have no idea, lol...never had that happen. But if your curious about it like you say, once it turns erotic just make it known you would be okay with touching him. Give a try man, haha...mutual masturbation can be fun.

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Do you think you would feel if you were touching someone with your dick? As a guy I would say yes, he felt that he was doing that and did it intentionally. Can't really add anything else, just talk it over.

D

deleted1138933

I scheduled an appointment for a massage today. I have only had three "massages" ever, and they were explicitly sexual massage with women. This is my first full body massage with a male masseur. He seems legit licensed therapist etc. How do I know or read if anything additionally more can be expected?

D

deleted1138933

I scheduled an appointment for a massage today. I have only had three "massages" ever, and they were explicitly sexual massage with women. This is my first full body massage with a male masseur. He seems legit licensed therapist etc. How do I know or read if anything additionally more can be expected?

D

deleted1138933

What if I do happen to get hard? Would it be inappropriate, can I get in trouble for it?

D

deleted1138933

It was fantastic. The experience was very pleasurable for me.

Arrived, greeted, handled all initial aspects. Walks me into massage room. Instructs me to undress (take off shirt, pants, and shoes, makes no mention of socks and underwear, but I take off socks and have no underwear) lay face down on massage table, and cover with sheets. He steps out to allow me time to prep.

I undresses and did as instructed. As I laid face down, I arranged my dick and balls in between my partly spread legs so as to have them visible, and then covered with sheet. I am slightly hard with anticipation.

He knocks and asks if I'm ready before he enters. He comes in, dims the light, and puts on Asian string music with nature sound background.

He uncovers back and proceeds to massage neck, shoulder, arms, back down to glutes. He is very, very diligent covering every part taking his time, slowly, etc. I cannot see anything as my face is down.

he then proceeds to my lower body. He is very careful to drape me with the sheets accordingly to have access to my body being massaged while keeping the rest of me covered. He proceeds with calves, legs, glutes: firs my left side, then the right side.

My physical stages of arousal did vary throughout.

He finished my backside and covers me up. Ask me to turn over. I look forward to now be able to see him while getting the massage, but he takes a warm towel and covers my eyes.

He continues with my front lower body; first right legs and calves, then left. Again he raises my leg each time and ensures to drape me accordingly.

He continues and finishes upper front; torso, chest, shoulders.

So full-hour, full body massage. Very relaxing and enjoyable. So although it was very legit - licensed therapist, local business owner, and community member, I found it very sensual, although it was not sexual, very pleasurable. The very dynamic of being naked with a fully clothed man, touching me so intimately was very bonding. Will be going back.