Massage Experiences with Male Therapists

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by braddlee, Feb 24, 2008.

1. braddlee

braddlee Member

Just curious - I love getting a massage, and was wondering about other guys's experiences. I've been to a few different male massage therapists, and they all vary. Some are strictly professional, some have ended up with the proverbial "happy ending" where the massage therapist jacks me off to orgasm, and a couple have even ended up with me getting fucked right on the massage table. These have all been therapists who advertise as being gay or catering to gay men. I'm also curious - how about experiences with male therapists who advertise for the general population and cater to predominately straight personnel? Any happy endings there, or are they strictly business? I'd like to try one of them also, but not sure how they'd react to me getting hard, which I'm sure would happen.

2. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

LOL. I've gotten massages from dudes before. No too much different from a woman except the hands are bigger and may be more stronger, although some women have the grip of doom too.

I've never had one that ended in sex although I have had some where I had to remind myself it was a dude doing it because it felt good.

But no happy endings, except feeling better and less tense.

3. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I think that's the point, though. Stretching a bit, I imagine that if the straight male massage therapist had a bisexual or gay male client who wanted the happy ending, he would have to agree with it first. I think that would be rare, if not outright fantasy. But hey, I also think that enough money talks and may break down barriers for consent as well...

4. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1:There was an experience I had with a professional male therapist
    wasn't for the soul pleasure of having one but for medical reason of suffering a hip & knee injury I got at a rodeo event...at any rate, this dude was very professional with the 1st couple of visits...very good, friendly, showed concern...I felt very comfortable with him:cool:...felt he was a 100% straight dude...to my surprise:eek: upon my last session with him he came on to me and said look man...I anit gonna lie... never done this before but.....
    I wanna touch and play with your cock so bad I can't stand...will you let me without sayin anything or getting me in trouble or fired...please!
    You won't even have to pay for this last session:confused:

Well...............Allllllllllllllllllllllllll righty then...play with boy...play with it:biggrin1: an
    He did.... His First, last, & only time!...... yea believe that:rolleyes: and then believe I ride horses with no legs...:tongue:

Totan likes this.
  5. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Had a very professional (up to a point) stone message several years ago. Was offered either a towel or nude. I chose nude. By the time I rolled over on my back I had left a gigantic precum wet spot on the sheet on the table. I continued to drip copiously. As he massaged my abdomen he obviously would have to go under my hard cock and it contracted continuously. The top of his hands must have been very sticky! :biggrin1: Although he gently massaged my balls and brushed the sides of my hard cock and the top of my helmut corona he never would grab it and stroke. I think he was waiting for me to ask. Knowing that I had another appointment after that and knowing that I shoot like crazy, had he stroked me, I would have been a mess and there was no shower in the bathroom so I didn't ask.

Totan likes this.
  6. califpat

califpat New Member

Well I was given a massage as a gift from my girlfriend at a straight, professional place near my apartment. I asked for a man, just thought it would be cool. I told the massuese that my gf gave me the massage as a gift, got naked under the towel and he was amazing. Anyway, I got hard when he was massaging my back and when I turned over to have my stomach, etc done I was sporting a huge hardon straight up. He massaged around it, let the towel fall so it was showing, and continued. I could tell something was coming, he was rubbing my groin pretty good, started to get close to my asshole...he then took a towel, wrapped it around the head of my dick and made me cum...

it was crazy, unplanned and hot. he had no idea I was bi or would be into any of that until he saw my hard cock...

Totan likes this.
  7. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    I have had massages from men and women, and I prefer men because, in my experience, they put more pressure and just relax me better. Frankly, I'm just more comfortable being naked around a man and I don't feel the same pressure I do if woman is massaging me.

Much of the time when I get a massage, I get hard--for part or all of the session. It's more just a response to the good feelings all over than it is sexual stimulation. When I turn over, even if I'm under a towel, it's obvious if I'm hard. I figure a guy knows how a dick acts, a woman, well, sometimes they can get the wrong idea.

Once or twice I've been to men who made it clear they'd "help me out" if I wanted near the end of the session. I've had a couple give me the happy ending, and one dude even massaged me while he was nude himself (after we'd talked a few times and I asked about a "happy ending" since I thought he might be open to it).

But, the best massage therapist I've ever been to is a guy, totally straight, awesome rub down, my dick gets hard every time, he knows it and ignores it. I sort of apologized for it once, and he just laughed and said not to worry. "It just means everything's workin like it's supposed to, man," he said. That's one reason I go back to him whenever I need a great massage. He's great!

Totan likes this.
  8. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

My massage therapist is a woman and the reason I continue to see her (aside from the fact that she's awesome) is that there's no pressure.

She knows I'm gay. She knows that while I think she's pretty and has a nice body (she gets entirely way too much sun sometimes though), she also knows that I'm not sexually attracted to her.

So when I get hard, which is every single time, she completely ignores it.

Never have had a happy ending, and wouldn't want one from my masseuse. That's what my partner's for, and why ruin a good thing?

(Although I do have that Jenna Jameson movie The Masseuse (1,2, and 3) on DVD, and have to admit it's a fucking hot concept.)

9. NJHairy

NJHairy New Member

Albums:
    I love getting massaged. My job is very stressful and massage is a great way to relax my tense muscles. I always ask for a male therapist. I have had massages at upscale hotels (Four Seasons, Ritz...) and almost each time, I end up with happy ending......I get easy erections and the minute the massage starts, my cock gets hard. When I turn face up, my cock is always lifting the towel or throbbing through the towel...the therapist ends up massaging around my hard cock then his hands start rubbing my hairy balls and finish by jerking me off.......I love it.

Bluewhippet and Totan like this.
  10. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

Seriously guys…

A professional massage therapist who makes a living giving massages is NOT about to risk his or her license (or possible jail) and give you a hand job in the process.

Those that do are either not licensed or aren't professional, in which case why would you risk seeing someone who's neither?

There's a reason certain professions are licensed by the State and it doesn't always have to do with revenue. MTs require special training and can even injure patients (especially with back and spinal chord problems) so I'm smelling someone's fantasy over reality here with most of this thread.

cltben likes this.
  11. EliteKW

EliteKW Active Member

Albums:
    I wanna getting a massage but I dont wanna have a hard on while he is massaging me. Any tips?

12. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

Anesthesia?

ActionBuddy and Mellow like this.
  13. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

I tend to agree with most of what you say here. Although I said in my last post that I think he was waiting for me to ask, I really think he was just being professional. A guy getting hard during a massage is normal and natural and just like we don't have to ejaculate each and every time we get hard, we don't have to during a massage. However, I have no doubt that throwing in the happy ending probably does happen but only if both parties want it to *but* I would think that they could loose their license were the client a cop performing a sting operation. How soon we forget the recent news.

14. B_elielliot12

B_elielliot12 New Member

I've gotten two happy endings only from women though. I had a blind man massage me just a couple months back and man was he getting close....:)

15. Anyjoe

Anyjoe Active Member

Albums:
    I have had many masages from males.
    The olny one's that DON'T finish with a
    happy ending are those in actual salons
    or store front businesses.
    All that were the "in home" type (his or yours)
    have ended with a squirt or two.
    At 49 yrs old I had about 30 masages.:popworm::popworm:

16. solomeo

solomeo Member

Albums:
    Can I ask where you guys get in contact with the massage therapist? Where do they advertise?

17. Viking_UK

Gold Member

I used to know a masseur at a health club in London. I had a couple of massges from him, but not at the health club, and yes, had a very happy ending.
    He told me he used to love teasing straight clients, but would never go beyond that at work as it could have cost him his job, although he did have a couple of clients who'd spontaneously shot during a massage. He used to wear a small crucifix on a long gold chain, and when he bent over, it used to brush the client's skin. He's a very good-looking guy, fit (as you'd expect) and seriously sexy. On top of all that he's a great masseur, and helped to sort out some problems I had with my back and shoulder.

He was more blatant with private clients, and would usually massage nude or in running shorts. My first massage from him started off with him in shorts. God knows how he did it, but he got them off without me noticing, cos the next thing I knew, he put his cock and balls in my hand. I nearly jumped off the table.

For anyone who wants to give a sensual massage to a man or woman, his trick with the crucifix is a great one. Believe me. Just allow it to brush the skin very lightly. Try it. You'll get a good response.

18. dedrewm

dedrewm New Member

well I have have numerous massages from male and females while I was naked. I think sometimes I didnt enjoy them because I was so concerned about getting erect...its a natural response. I feel though and have been told by people who massage (and agree) you are PAYING for a massage for your body to release stress and relax and a handjob can be just that. Why massage your whole body and ignore the obvious...as long as you are comfortable, why the hell not? The more you ignore whats obvious needing a massage also, the rest of the massage seems uncomplete!

Totan likes this.
  19. manniner

manniner New Member

i go to this really hot straight massage therapist, my hard cock always pops out from under the towel, he covers it up, then it pops out again, then he doesnt bother covering it up....when the massage is over, i stand up, with a raging hard on, and we talk about football, and then he leaves, and then i have a good stroke session thinking about what might have been!!

Totan likes this.
  20. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    That is positively naughty Viking. :tongue::biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted