Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Go soft, go easy...or if, like me, you like it full charged go hard go strong!!!
Stoked for ya @chrisrobin - can’t wait to hear how you use it.
i advised others to go slow, easy which i don't. i put the sleeve with it on a friend and turn on low, i stick my tongue in the other end and as he comes out that side i wrap my lips around the head and it ain't long now! personally i start on slow a while then i gradually run up to 30 and d d d d dayum. ; P

Reactions: AussieScooter

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was on Reddit the other day and some guy suggested using the flat attachment and massage your perineum area. Tried it couple of times and it’s amazing but need more time to myself to lay back and enjoy....instant erection that’s for sure.
Here’s a vid of me today. When I turned it off, cum poured like a tap out of me. So good.
View attachment FullSizeRender.mov

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well for those that feel these guns are "too much"... Then props for the OG of them all:
The Hitachi Wand! There's a reason it's been around for decades.

Want to send her him/her over the top when fucking? With your partner on their back... Slide your cock into him/her. Now hold the wand against the base of your cock. You cock is now a live dildo from Hell! When I fuck my wife, she holds it in place at the base of my cock. Once fucking... At full depth, the vib presses fully against her clit... My cock is vibrating like mad... On each and every stroke. She cums in minutes every time. She's done the same for me when using it against a dildo in my ass so I can be certain it would be just as amazing for guys doing anal as well.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh boy, this is grown up and awesome, from quick cum load to expended play it's the most incredible experience of cock fun ever, even tickled my nips. Starting on low to get a good erection then deciding how long before needing to bust a nut and winding up the intensity, through jeans as well, massive shots

• Love
Reactions: AussieScooter

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Mate, its a toy with a result and you can use the vibrator on other bits apart from your cock, end of a dildo sends shock waves....
Totally. It was me that started this thread. I’ve been experimenting with my gun now for a long time…used every attachment and found many ways to get my rocks off