Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a male massage guy and while he massages me he rubs his dick on my hand indiscreetly. He is wearing scrubs but I can feel it getting hard. What do you think he is trying to tell me?

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried it! He asked if he should pull it out!
And i hope you said yes to him, most massage guys will be be extremely cautious till they get some feedback from you, just in case you are not interested !!

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tried it! He asked if he should pull it out!
I hope you said yes. My masseur does that too, and as soon as he does, I know I have been welcomed to stroke him . He eventually removes his clothes.

My massages have gotten progressively more friendly. At the end of my last one, he had my cock in this throat while I had one arm wrapped around his leg with his balls in my hand and the other hand stroking his hard cock.

At the end of it, I told him it was an incredible massage (which it absolutely was - very well trained and continues to do training) and a really, really enjoyable ending. I told him that, while I really did like it, I didn't expect that of him and that he should only go as far as he is comfortable. He told me that he wanted to do it and that if he ever goes too far, I should just say so.

I am so looking forward to my next one! I'm keeping active and doing gym work outs to earn myself another massage.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have a male massage guy and while he massages me he rubs his dick on my hand indiscreetly. He is wearing scrubs but I can feel it getting hard. What do you think he is trying to tell me?
My guess is he is absolutely letting you know that he's "interested" in something more. Glad you asked him....and got the answer i thought you would get!! So how is it now getting a massage when he's naked with his cock hanging out!! Hot hot hot I bet..........

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had similar "incident" on my first time getting a massage with a male massuer, it caught me off guard, but I did enjoy the "incident". I found him on a local website that he provided therapeutic massage for both male/female and worked part time as a massage therapist for an private athletic club. I did verified with the athletic club website and he was listed a staff member there. All seemed legit and I felt very safe to come in to his private resident, where he live, for my first session.

I was nude, but with a towel covered my midsection and he had a shorts or boxer type on.
First, he had me lay on the massage table facing down, with both of my arms rested along my body and my palms are facing up. In about 10 minutes, I started to feel the hard cock rubbing right on top of the palm of my hand while he was standing right by the massage table working on my back. He moved his hard cock in and out quickly as it rubbed the palm of my hand, it was insync with motion at the same time as he was trying to reach the other side of my body. After a few times, I took a risk of grabbed it with my hand and started to stroke it for him, without looking at it, due to my face was in a locking position looking straight down the floor. What I can tell by the feel of it, was that, I felt he has a huge mushroom head with much thinner body. Once he was done with my back, he had me turned around and started working on massaging my face and head, and then worked on the rest of my body as normal massage.

As you may have guessed, I got a "happy ending". He sucked me very well, but I was so relax from the massage so it took me a while to cum. However, it was very intense and I released a huge cum load down his throat. What made it so different was that, he gave me a blow job while I was blindfolded, as he had a moist and nicely warm towel over my eyes the whole time, as he was sucking me. I didn't see his cock until the end of the session, and in deed, it has a huge mushroom head with very thin body.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had similar "incident" on my first time getting a massage with a male massuer, it caught me off guard, but I did enjoy the "incident". I found him on a local website that he provided therapeutic massage for both male/female and worked part time as a massage therapist for an private athletic club. I did verified with the athletic club website and he was listed a staff member there. All seemed legit and I felt very safe to come in to his private resident, where he live, for my first session.

I was nude, but with a towel covered my midsection and he had a shorts or boxer type on.
First, he had me lay on the massage table facing down, with both of my arms rested along my body and my palms are facing up. In about 10 minutes, I started to feel the hard cock rubbing right on top of the palm of my hand while he was standing right by the massage table working on my back. He moved his hard cock in and out quickly as it rubbed the palm of my hand, it was insync with motion at the same time as he was trying to reach the other side of my body. After a few times, I took a risk of grabbed it with my hand and started to stroke it for him, without looking at it, due to my face was in a locking position looking straight down the floor. What I can tell by the feel of it, was that, I felt he has a huge mushroom head with much thinner body. Once he was done with my back, he had me turned around and started working on massaging my face and head, and then worked on the rest of my body as normal massage.

As you may have guessed, I got a "happy ending". He sucked me very well, but I was so relax from the massage so it took me a while to cum. However, it was very intense and I released a huge cum load down his throat. What made it so different was that, he gave me a blow job while I was blindfolded, as he had a moist and nicely warm towel over my eyes the whole time, as he was sucking me. I didn't see his cock until the end of the session, and in deed, it has a huge mushroom head with very thin body.
sounds very nice.....

Reactions: DenverFunHunk