Massage Handy-J

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Drew2themax, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Drew2themax

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I recently went for a spa day at an upscale South Florida hotel. At the end of the massage the male masseur started stroking my ass crack and began to finger my asshole. When he noticed that I wasn't resisting, he asked me to turn over on my back and he proceeded to finger my ass and jerk me off at the same time until I climaxed.
    I was completely caught off-guard. I TOTALLY wasn't expecting that....especially since during the massage there was little to no conversation between us and he kept my ass crack and dick covered the entire time. Don't get me wrong... I'm not complaining....not at all. It was a very pleasant surprise ending. Oh, and I made sure he got a large tip.
    I know there are masseurs that adverstise sensual/erotic massage...this wasn't the case. This was in a upscale hotel spa. I've only had one other massage in my life and this didn't happen then.
    Just curious if this happens often? If not, I guess I'll need to keep going back to him if I want a happy ending....LOL

#1 Drew2themax, Dec 19, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  2. GangShowers

GangShowers New Member

Of course this happens a lot! Is this really a question for LPSG or you can just Google "massage with full release"!

3. ges

ges Member

Albums:
    Not if the establishment has a conservative (and upmarket) reputation that it wants to preserve. I've been to probably fifteen different masseuses over the years with not an ounce of impropriety (unfortunately). If it was a good massage, I'd definately be heading back for more.

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Don't know 'bout your ass, but from your gallery I see why your masseur wanted to wrap his fist around your hot cock. BTW were you wearing the 'ring' below your corona? Bet the masseur sported a hardon as he jacked off your cock. Any action other than his fist?

5. Drew2themax

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks Roystoy. No, I wasn't wearing a cock ring or head ring. He kept my dick covered throughout the massage. He didn't see it until he started fingering me at the end of the massage and had me turn over on my back so he could jerk me off.

6. zayin21

zayin21 Member

Yup. That happened to me last week at a spa in an upscale Las Vegas resort. I had a masseuse who was sweet with amazing hands. He was wonderful! When we started, he rubbed my back but reached down to my ass cheeks. When I flipped over I had a hard on. I "apologized" and he touched my shoulder and said "that's ok." When he was massaging my inner thighs I got a raging hard on and he whispered that he can help me with that if I want. When I said ok (and promised that it would stay in the room....it did until now!) he rubbed me off slowly while fingering my ass. It was intense and wonderful. Ah D....if only I gave you my number....

7. dude_007

Gold Member

I can see private masseurs doing this, but to initiate something when working for a company is very risky. I assume this is one of the reasons it is so cumbersome to get a legitimate license now.

8. B_willy5904

B_willy5904 New Member

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
    Yes, it happens more than one might think. When I am in the USA about 3 out of 4 massages that I have with new therapists end in sexual contact. I never ask for it, they just do it. The therapist will repeatedly tell me that they never do this, but that they love my huge cock.

9. 2big2care

2big2care New Member

i'm thinking if you're hard, most guys wouldn't mind the helping hand, even if you aren't expecting it. I think masseuses' have that intuition when the client's body needs a little more extra attention at the end of the appointment but not always.

10. TripHammer

TripHammer Active Member

Albums:
    Silver Lake, Los Angeles, California, USA, Sol 3,
    not to be pedantic, but men are "masseurs" while women are "masseuses".

11. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a casual friend who spent thousands of dollars and over a year in training for a massage therapy license in Florida, only to abandon it after a few months because, as he put it: "everybody expects a happy ending", something he associated with prostitution.

That this happened in SoFla doesn't surprise me in the least.

12. dude_007

Gold Member

Yes, a ton of men are looking for "full release."

I have been a certified massage therapist for many years. I was never able to make any money at it to be worth the energy/time/money investment because, for masseurs, there is a large portion of male clients who won't want a man and also a proportion of the female population who do not want a man. Of the ones who do, over half want to know if it is a "massage included" massage.

So I gave up trying to make money as a massage therapist. But its one of those tools in my toolbox that I know I am very good at and now only give freely to the bodies I choose. Much better that way, anyway!

#12 dude_007, Dec 30, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  13. dude_007

Gold Member

and, in my experience, 99% of the time it is not the hot hung stud wanting a full-release, its the overweight, hairy, middle-aged MWM

14. zayin21

zayin21 Member

First of all, let me correct myself. Masseur. Your'e right.

I have actually had many massages before and never had full release. I also rarely get a hard-on during a massage and if it does, it lasts a couple of minutes but it's not because I'm turned on. It's just a natural body reaction. With that said, this was a wonderful intimate experience and I don't expect it in the future. Then again, if it happens, I'm probably not going to stop it.... ;)

15. tieler22

tieler22 Member

Albums:
    I went for a massage at a upscal spa in Canada. The massage was really good, the guy was very attractive (Latin I think). During the massage I was face down and each time the therapists would work beside me, he would graze my hand with his crotch, his cock was obviously hard. As he kept doing this, I started touching it with my finger. Then he started rubbing my balls and cock between my legs as my cock pointed down, I am 8"+. He started rubbing the head of my cock with oil and then asked me to roll over. He then unzipped his pants and pulled out an amazing 9" cock and I jacked him off while he jacked me off. He shot all over my stomach, as did I. He cleaned me up and continued with the massage. It was so hot.

16. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    This has never happened to me. Except when I had my very first massage in Calistoga, Ca when I was 19...the masseuse(sp) was an older hippy woman. Towards the end when I was on my back and almost asleep she cupped my breasts and kind of massaged them for about 30 seconds....this was my first massage ever so I wasn't sure if a boob job was standard, but I was too afraid to ask my parents so I left it alone.

Draft saved Draft deleted