Massage in the Home

zabu_san

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
First time sharing my stories, all feedback welcome)

I’m invited over to my old boss’ house. It’s spacious, it’s lavish, and it’s all for us. As I walk in, he mentions his back feels tight, and requests a massage; something I am not really confident in nor do I have any study of, but he’s hot and I’ll get to see him nearly naked, so I agree! He’s a lean muscular man, slightly hairy-chested, but a plump ass and always hypnotizing VPL.

He invites me into the candle-lit room, his bed all ready and set up for the massage, and he disrobes. He pert cheeks bounce as he lays himself across the massage bed and he shimmies for comfort. I stop gazing and drooling, then grab the oil and lotions and warm them in my hands.

I start at his neck, pushing, pulling, rubbing and soothing his lean muscles. He softly whispers “you can go harder” and I oblige. As I’m kneading his back, his soft breathing gets faster, and turns to moans. Each one groaning more and more with each rub. I as I go lower, reaching his lower back, he jiggles his buns to indicate I can continue, so I continue obliging.

I run my hands down his torso, meeting his posterior and run them under and around his cheeks, gently passing by his balls. He giggles, but moans for me to continue, asking me to hop on top and “really get in there, these knots are too much!”

Not missing a beat, I proceed drop trou and now only in my briefs, I place (read: slowly caress) my crotch into his crack, continuing to get these back muscles loose. After a few more minutes, he lets out a serene and pleasurable moan and thanks me, but inform me there’s one final muscle needing attention. I correct him, saying there are actually two in need, and he arches his back to reveal his dripping cock and presents his hole.

As I reach around to stroke his member the moans resume and his breath becomes ragged taking in the new rubdown sensation. I tongue his hole, exploring, slurping and tonguing its entirety, continuing to stroke him, until he stops me and says “let’s handle your muscle problem, NOW!”

We move to the bedroom, my legs wrapped around him as he carries me in, our tongues exploring each other’s mouths. He drops me on the bed, pulls my pre-cum stained briefs off and immediately places his mouth on my dick, going to the base of my crotch in an instant. I grip the sheets and throw myself back in ecstasy, until he comes up for air, licking my dick from base to tip. He smirks as places he places a condom on me and lubes my cock and his hole before slowly placing himself on top and controlling both our bodies. He is in full control as sweat glistens and drips from his chest and body, he smiles, loving his every thrust and pump.

Bracing his cock in his own hands, he’s panting faster and faster until his load explodes out and all over my chest. I smile back and let him know it’s my turn and with a few more pumps, he pulls me out of him, pulls the condom off, and takes me in his mouth again to swallow my shot. He wipes his mouth and we caress on his bed for a few more minutes before we’re in a deep sleep, smiles all around.