Massage Question

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just had a massage at the end he asked if there was a spot that I wanted he to massage was he asking me if I wanted a handjob? Also since I am a straight dude would it be gay if I got a happy ending from my gay male massage dude? Last question he asked me what my deal was? Was he asking if I were straight bi or gay or does that question mean something else?

magickhands

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was he asking if you wanted a handjob? Sounds like it, especially if he asked you right at the very end of the massage.

Would it be gay? Maybe, maybe not. If you only think about tits and pussy when you masturbate, probably not. If you only think about cock, then probably. Think about both? Then maybe it's more complicated...

I know a lot of insecure straight guys might disagree, but if you only fantasize about pussy for decades, and one day you get a handjob or blowjob from a guy, you don't automatically become gay. Just because I've fooled around with girls a couple of times, believe me, that doesn't make me straight.

Why would a straight guy fool around with a man? Dr. Drew says it might be a sign of sex addiction. There are lot's of reasons, though. It may be a power game or a show of dominance. Horniness, ego boost, loneliness. Some guys do it for money.

What is your deal? Without hearing his tone of voice or knowing the full context, it's hard to say. Did he sound hopeful? Annoyed? Maybe he was talking about something completely different.

Reactions: Fredyfx

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If that was the last spot left he didn't massage yet, probably. The real question is probably if you were ready for that question. You didn't expect it. Will you respond to it the same next time? :)

As for the second question, don't label like that. If you were enjoying the massage and he wouldn't have minded giving you a handjob, why shouldn't you be able to enjoy that too? If it's not in your comfort zone though, just tell him (in a friendly matter).

As for the third question, you could have asked too.
He probably phrased the questions a little vague to not make the situation awkward.

The only ones that can really answer those questions is him and you. Communicate! ^^

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Was he asking if you wanted a handjob? Sounds like it, especially if he asked you right at the very end of the massage.

Would it be gay? Maybe, maybe not. If you only think about tits and pussy when you masturbate, probably not. If you only think about cock, then probably. Think about both? Then maybe it's more complicated...

I know a lot of insecure straight guys might disagree, but if you only fantasize about pussy for decades, and one day you get a handjob or blowjob from a guy, you don't automatically become gay. Just because I've fooled around with girls a couple of times, believe me, that doesn't make me straight.

Why would a straight guy fool around with a man? Dr. Drew says it might be a sign of sex addiction. There are lot's of reasons, though. It may be a power game or a show of dominance. Horniness, ego boost, loneliness. Some guys do it for money.

What is your deal? Without hearing his tone of voice or knowing the full context, it's hard to say. Did he sound hopeful? Annoyed? Maybe he was talking about something completely different.

I was thinking what if a gay dude gets a happy ending from a women that does not make him straight just horny I guess. If I did get a hj dr drew sounds right dominance, horniess that's me. I think the last one he was kinda asking if I were married or bi or gay. I

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If that was the last spot left he didn't massage yet, probably. The real question is probably if you were ready for that question. You didn't expect it. Will you respond to it the same next time? :)

As for the second question, don't label like that. If you were enjoying the massage and he wouldn't have minded giving you a handjob, why shouldn't you be able to enjoy that too? If it's not in your comfort zone though, just tell him (in a friendly matter).

As for the third question, you could have asked too.
He probably phrased the questions a little vague to not make the situation awkward.

The only ones that can really answer those questions is him and you. Communicate! ^^

I had that question before from a chinese massage place but not a male LMT. With the chinese women I pointed to my cock and she said 50 bucks I then said no thanks my gf can do that for me. If he just starting doing it I would have not stopped him his hands were softer than most women's.
I did not get hard during the massage or have any precum. I heard stories of straight men having hardons and lots of precum while a gay man gave them a massage. He used the back of his forearm to bump into my cock to try and get it hard no uck. He brushed my bag a few times I did not say anything since it's not a big deal to me. This was my first time getting a massage from a man and he happened to be gay . My gf thought I should try it I might like it. I must say I rather have a massage from a women. #3 was his way of finding out about my background without asking striaght out.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I just had a massage at the end he asked if there was a spot that I wanted he to massage was he asking me if I wanted a handjob? . . . . Last question he asked me what my deal was? Was he asking if I were straight bi or gay or does that question mean something else?
Why don't you just ask him what he meant? Why the heck can't people stop dancing around in circles and just communicate? A massage is a very intimate exchange on many levels - physical, mental, emotional, sometimes even spiritual. If you can't communicate with your massage therapist, you're really missing something. Trust me, if he's been at this more than a few months, he's already heard it all, and he knows how to deal with it as a professional. Just make sure you ask him in a respectful manner, so you don't put him or yourself in an awkward position in the event this is not within the realm of his professional services.

Also since I am a straight dude would it be gay if I got a happy ending from my gay male massage dude?
No more gay than if you got a 'happy ending' from your straight male "massage dude". LOL. No seriously, think about that. You're more than a little titillated by the idea, and you've most likely telegraphed that in some way that's obvious to him, so don't be surprised if he's already aware of it. If your fantasy does play out it doesn't magically "turn" you gay or "make" you gay, but it's not entirely straight either, now is it? The fact that you're entertaining these thoughts indicates you're already somewhere shy of 100% straight.

Last edited:

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why don't you just ask him what he meant? Why the heck can't people stop dancing around in circles and just communicate? A massage is a very intimate exchange on many levels - physical, mental, emotional, sometimes even spiritual. If you can't communicate with your massage therapist, you're really missing something. Trust me, if he's been at this more than a few months, he's already heard it all, and he knows how to deal with it as a professional. Just make sure you ask him in a respectful manner, so you don't put him or yourself in an awkward position in the event this is not within the realm of his professional services.

No more gay than if you got a 'happy ending' from your straight male "massage dude". LOL. No seriously, think about that. You're more than a little titillated by the idea, and you've most likely telegraphed that in some way that's obvious to him, so don't be surprised if he's already aware of it. If your fantasy does play out it doesn't magically "turn" you gay or "make" you gay, but it's not entirely straight either, now is it? The fact that you're entertaining these thoughts indicates you're already somewhere shy of 100% straight.

I just told him that I had a long time gf so it seemed to answer his question. He was super cool the massage was below average. I was surprised since he was a LMT for a long time. I also heard that men massage better than women since they are stronger this was not the case for me compared to my big strong Chinses babe. My Chinese massage chick who happens to be bigger than him and has bigger hands too. I felt her tits and pussy thur her pants all women. I am 5'10 3/4 and she is a little taller than me. His hands were softer than hers I was surprised I was expecting rough hands then again he does not work outside for a living.

My gf seems think a guy can turn gay I was like I don't think so. It's not like your driving a car on a straight hwy and then turn left for gay st or right for bi lane. The people I talked to knew they were gay early as 5 and almost all by their teens. I did not know straight massage dudes give happy ending to straight dudes. Seems like that would make them aleast bi? What I found out by getting my first massage from a guy in my life who was gay is that I am not into guys at all. I would not stop him if he started giving me a hj for free(DR DREW EGO) but I doubt he would do it since he could sense that I am not into guys. I could keep my eyes closed and pretend it's a hot chick but it would not be the same thing. He did stroke my ego by asking me if I wanted one maybe he thought I was cute and in shape or maybe he asks everyone who know's. Plus he might of asked for money there goes my ego haha.

Last edited:

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He might like you, but I think chances are he's just a below-the-boards sex worker. Nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't matter much if he's straight, bi or gay. Most people don't become happy ending masseuses because they love the work. I'm not sure you'll ever know though. If he really is a pro, he might say it's a personal bonus just to avoid possible legal trouble.

As for the gay thing, unless one tugjob made you stop liking women, I think we can assume that you're floating close enough to the left end of the Kinsey scale to not call yourself "gay."

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess my questions would be: Were you draped or just went naked for the entire massage? Did you give any clue that you were enjoying his touch - did you get hard at any point in other words? That might have gave him some feeling that he might be able to "go there". I had a massage guy ask me that as the massage finished. I had a raging boner and as he stepped away saying "all done" he paused and asked if I needed anything more. I just smiled. He came back and finished me off. I'm almost sure he was straight but I guess what happens in the room, stays in the room.

I'd go with the flow. If you're ok with yourself and can handle a happy ending without freaking out that you might be gay and have overwhelming pangs of guilt then go for it and enjoy the moment, period. If you don't think you can handle a man handling your junk, steer clear, say no thank you.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

meganekko

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i love how everyone is behaving like it would somehow be normal for a happy ending to even be an option at a reputable place. no one is even questioning what kind of sleazy place he'd be in to THINK a happy ending could be offered. hilarious.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Erik, you did not answer the question: What did YOU want in the moment. Be honest, in that relaxed state, inhibitions aside, nude under the towel...

If he just went ahead and did it without asking I would not stop him. But I doubt he would do that since that was my first time seeing him plus he knows I am straight.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess my questions would be: Were you draped or just went naked for the entire massage? Did you give any clue that you were enjoying his touch - did you get hard at any point in other words? That might have gave him some feeling that he might be able to "go there". I had a massage guy ask me that as the massage finished. I had a raging boner and as he stepped away saying "all done" he paused and asked if I needed anything more. I just smiled. He came back and finished me off. I'm almost sure he was straight but I guess what happens in the room, stays in the room.

I'd go with the flow. If you're ok with yourself and can handle a happy ending without freaking out that you might be gay and have overwhelming pangs of guilt then go for it and enjoy the moment, period. If you don't think you can handle a man handling your junk, steer clear, say no thank you.

He draped me the whole time. I did not get hard once or have any precum. The massage was below averag so I did not give any signs I was enjoying it. It's seems like alot of people here think if you get a happy ending that you now become gay. I can go with the flow and close my eyes and pretend it's a chick but I doubt it would feel the same. He asked me at the end if there was a spot I needed to get done. I had a women once ask me this I pointed to my junk then she said 60.00 and I said no thanls my gf can do that for free. The only spots he missed was my bag, shaft, butt crack and prostate haha. He did brush my bag and shaft with the back of his forearm and got my bag with his fingers from behind a few times

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Erik, you did not answer the question: What did YOU want in the moment. Be honest, in that relaxed state, inhibitions aside, nude under the towel...
To be honest he asked me and I said no thank you. If he just started giving my cock, bag and crack a massage I would have not stopped him.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just had a massage at the end he asked if there was a spot that I wanted he to massage was he asking me if I wanted a handjob? Also since I am a straight dude would it be gay if I got a happy ending from my gay male massage dude? Last question he asked me what my deal was? Was he asking if I were straight bi or gay or does that question mean something else?
This is a responce i got from an add on my local Craigs List. (i know) I have never had a massage and thought about going through with this.In the add he did have a pic with a beautiful body and cock..What do you think. I really dont have to have a happy ending..
Well I do the DEEP TISSUE full body massage in the nude and I do allow mutual touching, no sex.

Massage last either 30-60min and I do offer a happy ending if asked. My rates are 30min/55.00 or 60min/75.00. I also have a partner that I do duo massages with and that is 90.00 total for both.

My schedule is pretty flexible so u would just have to tell me when you are wanting and we can go from there.

I am located on Clifton Ave. which is near OSU East Hospital on E. Broad & Taylor Ave.

If you have any questions please email me. Happy Holidays!!

Mark ......

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is a responce i got from an add on my local Craigs List. (i know) I have never had a massage and thought about going through with this.In the add he did have a pic with a beautiful body and cock..What do you think. I really dont have to have a happy ending..
Well I do the DEEP TISSUE full body massage in the nude and I do allow mutual touching, no sex.

Massage last either 30-60min and I do offer a happy ending if asked. My rates are 30min/55.00 or 60min/75.00. I also have a partner that I do duo massages with and that is 90.00 total for both.

My schedule is pretty flexible so u would just have to tell me when you are wanting and we can go from there.

I am located on Clifton Ave. which is near OSU East Hospital on E. Broad & Taylor Ave.

If you have any questions please email me. Happy Holidays!!

Mark ......
post his pic - sounds like it could be hot!!