Massage Table Nudity

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I get massages, which is rare, I do prefer to be naked, if the therapist is cool with that. When I give massages, which is often, I love when the client prefers to be naked as well. Now and then the massage turns into a workout. Imma upload a video from a session a few days ago. It was pretty hot.
View attachment 9B5A1E2F-9BF4-44EE-AD29-97985B49FE60.MOV

All4black

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Love to be naked during a massage!
Recently I visited a Spa in Dubai and booked for a moroccan bath, followed by a full Body massage. I had a male therapist in his late twenties. Initially he gave me this papier underwear for the moroccan bath. Here he would scrub my whole body and wash it several times with soap and hot water. He was so actively rubbing high up my inner legs and occasionally he touched my huge balls... I don’t know if it was on purpose or by accident, but I got excited more and more and asked him if it wouldn’t be more comfortable to take off the underwear. He agreed! I was now laying on my back with a full erection, but it didn’t seem to bother him. He even started to wash my dick and added more soap on it. The excitement was enormous!
Finally he rinsed my body one last time and invited me on to the massage table in the room nextdoor.
I layed down on my stomach and with a smile he asked me if I would prefer to stay fully naked. Of course I agreed.
He started the massage with my back and sholders and then went down to my legs. Here again he seemed to be very focussed on the upper inside part of my legs. He gently spread my legs a bit wider... It felt like he wanted really to touch my balls and turn me on (after what he had seen during the scrub session). I pretended I was not aware of it and let him touch me wherever he wanted.
After half an hour it was time to turn.
I could see he had a semi hardon in his tight shorts... Again he started with the legs. Long strokes up to my balls... The room was warm and my heavy balls hang lower than usual. I started moaning a bit and this encouraged him to go even further. He now put some warm oil straight on my balls and started massaging them. I looked up and he asked if it was ok... ‘Sure!’, I told him! He now got the full permission to fulfill what seemed to be a fantasy for him. He clearly enjoyed it and my dick became rock hard!
I asked him if he would like to take off his shorts. The answer was clear: in an instant a young fit and straight arabic guy was standing fully naked next to me, working on my dick and seeming to enjoy it as much as I did!
He jumped onto the table and sat on my stomach with his dick right in front of my face. This was a clear invitation to suck him.
He told me his gf never sucked him and that he just loved that feeling of fucking a willing mouth. So I did... It took him about 3 min to shoot an enormous load deep down my throuth. I swallowed every drop!
Then he helped me to shoot my load. Pulling on my huge balls while I jerked my dick very hard. I finished to squirt a monster load! So fucking intense that the only thing he could say was ‘WOW, WOW, WOW’....

ashman87

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I got a story!

Went for a professional massage today at a clinic. Male massage therapist. I was draped for the massage but felt him grazing the inside of my thigh and my balls multiple times. When I flipped over, I was rock hard and everything still seemed normal. Until he slipped his hand under the sheet and touched my cock and I sort of gasped. Pretty soon he was stroking me and had removed the sheet, exposing everything. I was moaning and he asked me if I liked it and if I wanted "more". Assumed he meant if I wanted him to continue jerking me off and I said yes. Before I knew it, his mouth was on my cock and he was blowing me and seemed to especially like licking my balls. I wasn't sure what to make of this but it felt good so I let him continue and after a few minutes I told him I was going to cum. He jerked me off and I shot a load past my face and onto the table and floor. He helped me clean up and then left the room and told me to get dressed.

What surprised me is that this was a registered therapist and he even gave me a receipt at the end to claim for insurance. How often does this happen? Not that I'm complainng, but I was surprised.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
once i had a massage in a turkish bath in istanbul and all guys were required to wear some very thin and short towel called peshtemal. once they massaged and wet you over and over again on that hot stone in the middle of the room (with everybody watching you being exposed there) i had a raging erection under that towel and had to turn around and lay on my back.... as it was so wet.... they got the full view on all my goods and ....i just closed my eyes breathing in and out slowly haha
Screen-Shot-2017-08-24-at-4.12.42-PM-800x546.png

cemberlitas-hamami.jpg

but basically i enjoy any massage fully nude no matter if anybody watches or not haha..

JakeLD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been going to the same guy for about a year. Totally normal massages always, no underwear but draped. He's very professional. Nothing sexual although I always get a boner. I guess it happens to a lot of guys so he is used to it.

Last time massage was going as usual, I was hard as always but that was no problem. At one point though I stretched my neck a bit and opened my eyes for like a second and saw that the top 1/3 of my cock was fully out! My whole, uncut cockhead was peaking out of the towel.

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist so I didn't mind, it was kinda hot and didn't do or say anything. Throughout the rest of the massage he didn't do anything to cover it and was massaging my stomach and legs with a full view of my hard cockhead. I think with all the movement the towel had slipped even lower. Pretty sure he enjoyed it and I sure did as well although nobody said or did anything about it.

Attaching a pic of me to aid the visualisation of the situation.

Attachments

snowman 1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First time I went to a male spa near here it was for the massage . I was fully draped, he seemed to spend more time arranging the sheet than for the massage . Next month I added a foot treatment with the massage , different man but still fully covered .
Third visit I added the body scrub to the foot and 90 minute massage . Yet another man for this . The small towel ended up beside the table, when I entered the massage room , no sheet on the table
He asked if I wanted one , said it was not necessary as I found it interfered with the flow of the massage . He bumped my package a few times, thought I felt him pressing into me also . Yes, I was fully hard when time came to flip over
Next month , same man . No draping , he seemed to drop his package into my hand during the massage . After the third time , I gave it a feel , he took my hand and placed it on his full crotch
Next month , half way into the massage he stopped, thought I heard something . He had dropped his shorts, both of us nude and hard . Never received a happy ending , but a most interesting massage

D

deleted1774761

Where I live now the law requires that you have to keep your underwear on for massages. So my recent experiences have been mostly restricted to the stares I get when my dick print becomes obvious under the thin sheet the therapist uses to cover me up when I'm on my back.

Before I moved, I wasn't confronted with this restriction and had a male therapist who asked me one day at the end of the massage "can I see it?" I was nude but covered up and completely relaxed from the massage. I said "what the fuck." He removed the towel and gave me a big smile.

The next massage session it was on and popping. He dispensed with the towel altogether and spent most of his time concentrating on my inner thighs, just barely grazing and teasing my ball sac. Naturally I got hard as a rock and started leaking everywhere. Without even asking, he just started slowing milking the head of my dick. He'd stop as I was getting close and then start massaging my chest and playing with my nipples, which were by now also rock hard. Then he'd move to the base of my dick and balls before returning to milking the head. This went on for what seemed like an eternity until I finally shot the biggest load of my life.

While I was still heaving from the nut, he just quietly wiped me off with the towel, collecting all of the cum before wrapping up the towel and throwing it in the bin. He gave me a cup of water as he left without saying a word. It was hot as fuck. It goes without saying that he became my regular masseur, lol.

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've only had a massage once at a spa and the massage therapist asked me if I was okay with being nude for the massage for which I told him no. It was a great experience especially when he worked on my glutes and lower back.

Love glute massages!

24.gif

nudist4sun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in Istanbul once and went down to the spa and selected one of the massages listed. A man handed me two towels and I had to guess which towel to use because I had never had a Turkish massage before. I guessed correctly!

In the steam room, the masseur came in wearing only the short towel (nice!) and began to wash me and then did a soap and water massage while I laid in the center of the very public steam/sauna room. It was not anyone in there at the time but there could have been at any time. It was quite an enjoyable experience and definitely worth it.
I was in Turkey at a Club Med resort. They had a hammam and offered the soapy massage you’ve described but in a private room as the main area was too small. The masseur was young and cute, quite a small but muscular guy. He soaped me up and used a loofah to exfoliate my body. When he reached my inner thighs it tickled my balls and I got an erection. When I turned over it was obvious, the towel was totally soaking wet and I just took it off. He then dried me and massaged me with moisturiser. When I stood up to get dressed I was totally nude and hard. He looked but nothing was said about it. The next day I made an appointment for another massage with the same guy before leaving for the airport. I took my shower and put on the little towel and went up to the room. When he saw it was me again he took the towel off me as soon as it was wet and continued without it. Of course I got hard again but he carried on and ignored it and worked around it. It was a lovely experience and was what got me interested in massage. I only wish he’d been naked too!

D

deleted1074483

until last year in Antigua where I went to a hotel spa, I would always have said draped, but I got a tantric massage there (not sure its what I asked for) and was completely nude. The masseur a hunky young Brazilian guy (yup they get everywhere) oiled himself up across his trimmed chest and abs, climbed on top of my back first, and used his chest to massage every inch of me from shoulders to feet. Then turned me over and did the same on my front, boner and all.

Then after a head and neck massage, he did lingam massage on me, which i'd never heard of, basically oiling up my dick and massaging me in every which way including my ass cheeks and round my hole. I did have to say to him if he continued the lingam on my dick that i'd explode and he just said explode away and my goodness did I, huge load.

It lasted over an hour and half and I was in 7th heaven the entire time.

The masseur was amazing that he just took everything in his stride including me blowing a load, just wiped me over and continued.

if you get a chance to experience it for yourself, do, and enjoy

So after that I don't think i'd be so prudish to completely cover up, unless the masseur wanted it.