Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you tried just laying on top of the sheet or towel instead of getting under it? That way it could be as if it was a mistake on your part or you could just say you are really” hot”today.
I’ll give it a try when I’m there next and report back for sure.

D

deleted1190861

Funny I was going to post something similar.

My usual spa closed during COVID. I’ve been going to the local nail salon for massages and been several times. Totally legit place, been there for years. There’s only 1 guy. He’s really good, very strong. Tall, skinny, good looking Asian guy who’s married with a new baby at home. Don’t know much else about him. He doesn’t talk much during the massage which I like but often is in the room chatting briefly while I dress or undress. He never is in a hurry to leave the room. Have to admit I like the CMNM thing.

He covers me with a towel that mostly covers my lower half. There’s nothing really sensual about the massage, no gentle touching or anything. He will press against me with his thigh and doesn’t move if my hand bumps him. I’ve held on to his leg when he’s hit a painful spot and he doesn’t pull back or say anything, just lets me hold until it’s time for him to move on. Only a couple times have I gotten a semi which he has seen when I roll over. The last 2 times he’s spent a lot of time on my glutes and butt. It was amazing. He’s not paid as much attention to the towel slipping which I just chalked up to comfort level the first time. But last time as he was working my glutes he was pushing using his whole arm and his elbow was poking my taint and hole. I was covered, nearly but be was definitely pushing his elbow into my hole and rocking me. There was a rhythm to it like he was humping me but with his arm. I couldn’t help but arch my hips and moan to lean into it, felt too good. it went on and off for a few minutes. He did bump my balls and semi during it too. The rest of the massage was as per usual but he had to have seen I was leaking precum on my belly when I rolled over.

Was he testing me out? Was I imagining it? Should I encourage the towel to slip? What are your thoughts?

Saw him again. Very similar things happened. At one point I was on my belly, my arm was hanging over the side of the table by his leg. I closed my hand on the back of his thigh, he didn't move, I put pressure on this hard thigh to see if he'd react. He didn't, just let me hold it. He worked my butt more and his fingers went up close on either side of my hole. When I turned over, he worked my chest briefly rubbing around and close to my nips. Never did that before either.

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as soon as I get the vaccine, one of the first things I am doing is making an appointment for a very erotic nude oil massage. Smooth strokes all over, the masseur as naked as me.

mplsanonguy

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as soon as I get the vaccine, one of the first things I am doing is making an appointment for a very erotic nude oil massage. Smooth strokes all over, the masseur as naked as me.
Where do you find a guy like that?

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I cannot wait to get my second vaccine so I can get a nmassage

JakeLD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been going to the same guy for about a year. Totally normal massages always, no underwear but draped. He's very professional. Nothing sexual although I always get a boner. I guess it happens to a lot of guys so he is used to it.

Last time massage was going as usual, I was hard as always but that was no problem. At one point though I stretched my neck a bit and opened my eyes for like a second and saw that the top 1/3 of my cock was fully out! My whole, uncut cockhead was peaking out of the towel.

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist so I didn't mind, it was kinda hot and didn't do or say anything. Throughout the rest of the massage he didn't do anything to cover it and was massaging my stomach and legs with a full view of my hard cockhead. I think with all the movement the towel had slipped even lower. Pretty sure he enjoyed it and I sure did as well although nobody said or did anything about it.

Attaching a pic of me to aid the visualisation of the situation.

Attachments

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I've been going to the same guy for about a year. Totally normal massages always, no underwear but draped. He's very professional. Nothing sexual although I always get a boner. I guess it happens to a lot of guys so he is used to it.

Last time massage was going as usual, I was hard as always but that was no problem. At one point though I stretched my neck a bit and opened my eyes for like a second and saw that the top 1/3 of my cock was fully out! My whole, uncut cockhead was peaking out of the towel.

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist so I didn't mind, it was kinda hot and didn't do or say anything. Throughout the rest of the massage he didn't do anything to cover it and was massaging my stomach and legs with a full view of my hard cockhead. I think with all the movement the towel had slipped even lower. Pretty sure he enjoyed it and I sure did as well although nobody said or did anything about it.

Attaching a pic of me to aid the visualisation of the situation.
FUCK!

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw him again. Very similar things happened. At one point I was on my belly, my arm was hanging over the side of the table by his leg. I closed my hand on the back of his thigh, he didn't move, I put pressure on this hard thigh to see if he'd react. He didn't, just let me hold it. He worked my butt more and his fingers went up close on either side of my hole. When I turned over, he worked my chest briefly rubbing around and close to my nips. Never did that before either.
Seems like he's getting closer and closer to acting on his desires. Very interested in seeing where this goes. Good luck!

luffie

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I've had it all now... from completely naked and no draping to wearing underwear and being heavily draped.

My preference would be naked as I find it more comfortable and not too bothered by the draping. In my relatively limited experience I've found that at first they may be quite stringent about underwear or draping, but then after a couple of sessions it becomes less of an in issue.

kscird

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Recently I have been to a massage therapist, and I have been totaly naked on the table, and no drapings. I asked the therapist if he too could be naked, and he striped down. i could feel his hard cock against my body as I was facing down.
is this typical or...hehe