View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I trained in massage as a hobby 42 years ago and taught it to friends. I have been massaged by men and women, including situations where I was offered a "happy ending". I have never seen massage as particularly erotic but it is sensual (and caring/loving with some people), so I have never accepted a happy ending.and only once many many years ago a friend asked for a handjob and I did.

I prefer to be massaged nude and undraped but not a strong preference. If a masseur/masseuse wants to drape me that's fine. If the room is not warm enough to be comfortable with uncovered oiled skin then it is important to cover the body, other than the part you are working on, with a warm towel or towels.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
The best massage guy I've ever used stop taking his meds. When he mixed his bipolar with diabetes, he went nuts. He wanted to play with my goods. I couldn't go to him any longer. Shame too. He was the best of the best.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh dear, I'm afraid I've only had massage undraped.

The best massage I ever had: The guy started at the crown of my head and worked his way down. By the time he'd gotten to the bottom of my shoulder blades I was humping the massage table and didn't care who saw me. IIRC I had a happy ending without his having touched the goods.

The masseur was totally cool with that and told me my response actually wasn't that unusual with guys whose muscles were as tight as mine were.

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have massages where I was nude and covered. To me, the skill of the masseur counted for more than my state of dress.

I had masseur massage me many times naked, to get a massage with a sheet covering you it’s not so effective as where if the masseur does skin on skin contact there hands on your body that can really penetrate deep into you.

I have no fears or phobias of a man masseur massing me.

Buddie

Wouldn’t you agree.

Reactions: BarefootGuy

sailm8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a fully nude massage in public at Desire in Cancun. Was laying on a table outdoors where people were walking by. Rolled over with a raging hard everyone could see on but no happy ending. There were people waiting and watching while I was being massaged.