Massage Table Nudity

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had masseur massage me many times naked, to get a massage with a sheet covering you it’s not so effective as where if the masseur does skin on skin contact there hands on your body that can really penetrate deep into you.

I have no fears or phobias of a man masseur massing me.

Buddie

Wouldn’t you agree.

I have had numerous massages and was nude on the table. Occasionally the therapist stripped down too, but many times they did not I don't like being draped because it distracts me with all of the refolding and such.

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had a fully nude massage in public at Desire in Cancun. Was laying on a table outdoors where people were walking by. Rolled over with a raging hard everyone could see on but no happy ending. There were people waiting and watching while I was being massaged.

Did you find it distracting or relaxing to have people walking by while being massaged?

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had masseur massage me many times naked, to get a massage with a sheet covering you it’s not so effective as where if the masseur does skin on skin contact there hands on your body that can really penetrate deep into you.

I have no fears or phobias of a man masseur massing me.

Buddie

Wouldn’t you agree.
I have not fears of being touch. Whether or not I was draped, had to do with the policies of the establishment of the massage therapist, not with my personal wishes.

Reactions: OKCLane

sailm8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you find it distracting or relaxing to have people walking by while being massaged?
It was a very erotic feeling. Almost like an erection was expected. It was not the usual massage procedure. The A/C was broken and I guess they didn't want to lose the booking. It really appealed to the exhibitionist in me. Never had a hard on in front of others who were not having one too like a group jerk off. Never had one at a nude beach even though I've been going for years.

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For those who became erect when being massaged, I estimate that 25% of men that I have massaged have become erect. I've always ignored it and moved it aside if it was where I needed to massage. A couple of the women that I massaged said that it made them wet but I have no idea how many women get sexually aroused by being massaged.
Massage is an intimate and prolonged touch experience of skin on skin so I am not surprised if the body sometimes interprets it as foreplay or as a love-making prelude.

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never had a professional massage before. They sound incredible, bit expensive. I obviously need to loosen my wallet a little....:p

I would encourage you to experience one some time in the near future. Some can be a little expensive, but it is a treat for sure.

nudist4sun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you enjoy being nude during a massage or do you prefer to be draped?

View attachment 2499391
I always prefer to be completely nude when receiving a massage. I’m trained as a masseur and during the course we had to wear underwear and be draped with towels. I hated that and now I only massage guys and not girls, and they are asked to remove all clothing. That has never been an issue and most strip off readily. I offer the option of a towel but the room is always warm and most are happy to be exposed. If I know the client is open to nudity I also go nude myself when conducting the massage. It’s a legit all over body massage but I find that if both are nude it offers a more sensual, not sexual, experience

nudist4sun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in Istanbul once and went down to the spa and selected one of the massages listed. A man handed me two towels and I had to guess which towel to use because I had never had a Turkish massage before. I guessed correctly!

In the steam room, the masseur came in wearing only the short towel (nice!) and began to wash me and then did a soap and water massage while I laid in the center of the very public steam/sauna room. It was not anyone in there at the time but there could have been at any time. It was quite an enjoyable experience and definitely worth it.
I was in Turkey at a Club Med resort. They had a hammam and offered the soapy massage you’ve described but in a private room as the main area was too small. The masseur was young and cute, quite a small but muscular guy. He soaped me up and used a loofah to exfoliate my body. When he reached my inner thighs it tickled my balls and I got an erection. When I turned over it was obvious, the towel was totally soaking wet and I just took it off. He then dried me and massaged me with moisturiser. When I stood up to get dressed I was totally nude and hard. He looked but nothing was said about it. The next day I made an appointment for another massage with the same guy before leaving for the airport. I took my shower and put on the little towel and went up to the room. When he saw it was me again he took the towel off me as soon as it was wet and continued without it. Of course I got hard again but he carried on and ignored it and worked around it. It was a lovely experience and was what got me interested in massage. I only wish he’d been naked too!

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only go to a massage therapist who will take care of me without draping. I find it awkward and distracting to have to keep moving it. I don’t like the flow interrupted. Since I am not looking for sex or a happy ending, I see no reason for the person to strip down. I want a real massage; I’m not there to rub one out. I pay $75 and tip generously and expect the guy to do his job well.

coolestguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I prefer nude without a sheet. Only happened a few times with male masseur. It wasn’t a request from me. I was first covered with a towel while facing down. He then removed the towel completely after some warm up. I was completely naked for the rest of the massage. Nothing sexual happened. Masseur was fully clothed.