Massage Table Nudity

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I get massages, which is rare, I do prefer to be naked, if the therapist is cool with that. When I give massages, which is often, I love when the client prefers to be naked as well. Now and then the massage turns into a workout. Imma upload a video from a session a few days ago. It was pretty hot.
View attachment 9B5A1E2F-9BF4-44EE-AD29-97985B49FE60.MOV

stevelaarch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I get massages, which is rare, I do prefer to be naked, if the therapist is cool with that. When I give massages, which is often, I love when the client prefers to be naked as well. Now and then the massage turns into a workout. Imma upload a video from a session a few days ago. It was pretty hot.
Dam I’m not a gold member so can’t see your vid. But I agree, it’s a pain to have to be adjusting little towels or sheets all the time. Skin on skin is best

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dam I’m not a gold member so can’t see your vid. But I agree, it’s a pain to have to be adjusting little towels or sheets all the time. Skin on skin is best
That is annoying, plus it’s better when you can run your hands from the shoulder to the butt/hips or from the butt to the feet without lifting your hands

Reactions: Sensual Dude

Arielxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is that you ? in the video?

Itsmeandyou

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You could become gold by posing dick pic with a little sign. WoW

Reactions: BearTough

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
pretty young thing to plow!

Reactions: CalifornianSTUD

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer nude without a sheet. Only happened a few times with male masseur. It wasn’t a request from me. I was first covered with a towel while facing down. He then removed the towel completely after some warm up. I was completely naked for the rest of the massage. Nothing sexual happened. Masseur was fully clothed.

I like your approach for a massage, no drape for me either, there is no real contact with there hands through a sheet and you don’t benefit the deep penetration of a massage

Reactions: OKCLane

portlad

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll get a massage up to once or twice a month, and usually keep the same therapist for years and years. Bunch of little stories, but with the good "legit" therapists, I've never introduced the mutually-nude, mutual-touch scenario that I'd like to... If they're good, I'm leery of hurting the professional relationship by asking them to go beyond their boundaries (my state is a big enforcer in that regard), and I'm well-practiced at rubbing out my own "personal needs".

That being said, I've gotten some nice, non-professional massages that included sensual/sexual touch, mutually nude, etc. One beautiful bodybuilder would coat us both in oil and body surf, and was just a sweet, kind person. A friend of mine did massage, and the release he gave me while I was so very relaxed was so fantastic. Another guy gave a nice massage and stayed so, so hard all the time we were together...

I'm in-between massage therapists right now and the current potential is from out of state, doesn't have the local state license, and advertises on one of the gay massage web sites. Very good, and very attractive. On my first visit, he told me to "undress to your level of comfort and get in-between the sheets" on his massage table. In other words, cover up. Still, I'm getting some indications... I sent him an email from a name that isn't mine and asked if he does mutually nude sensual massage. His reply was "this is something we can discuss on your next appointment." ... I look forward to it...