Massage Table Nudity

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
I've never had a professional massage before. They sound incredible, bit expensive. I obviously need to loosen my wallet a little....:p
Get a book for couples on it. You and wife trade massages. Let her give you a massage, and you give her money to go shopping. It's a win win.

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I get massages, which is rare, I do prefer to be naked, if the therapist is cool with that. When I give massages, which is often, I love when the client prefers to be naked as well. Now and then the massage turns into a workout. Imma upload a video from a session a few days ago. It was pretty hot.
HOT AS FUCK...

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I always prefer to go nude, but haven't found a therapist that will go without draping. The closest I've gotten is my current therapist who tends to use minimal draping primarily to cover the goods. I wouldn't mind going without, but we haven't reached a level of comfort where I want to bring it up yet.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Get a book for couples on it. You and wife trade massages. Let her give you a massage, and you give her money to go shopping. It's a win win.

I'd rather give her a message ,get the money, then go to that questionable place around the corner.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, extremely hot vid. Personally, when I go for a massage, I want a real massage. That said, I have NO problem with the massage being followed by a "workout".

For me, much more common than a "workout" is that the masseur finds my fascia, in general, to be a mess. Tight where it should be loose, stiff where it should be flexible, etc. We won't even mention the gazillion knots that are found in my muscles. They usually switch their type of massage to something they call "myo-fascial something something". I'm sure I'm using the wrong words to describe it, but my point is that when something knotted or unnaturally tight finally starts to release it feels rather like getting exquisitely pounded, except that my happy button has moved from my prostate to whatever part of my body is being worked on. At some point there's usually a conventional happy ending even though the boys never got much direct attention.

I leave feeling like I've been fucked into oblivion even though half the time the guy never went below my waist. YMMV because I kind of suspect my neural wiring is a bit on the unique side.

When I get massages, which is rare, I do prefer to be naked, if the therapist is cool with that. When I give massages, which is often, I love when the client prefers to be naked as well. Now and then the massage turns into a workout. Imma upload a video from a session a few days ago. It was pretty hot.

Reactions: spennypants

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yea, I feel ya. When I give massages they always start out as legit full body massages and now and then the client wants a full release. Whether that is a little handy J action or full anal demolishing, they tend leave happy. Keeping in mind, I only fuck people I am sexually attracted to, which is a large population, but I never fuck someone just because they are paying

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm always naked but depending on the state laws sometimes draping is required. I did have one female in AZ that started with a drape the size of a washcloth but after the big guy flopped out a bunch of times and she would have to tuck it back under that small towel she finally said "fuck it" and jammed the cloth between my legs (so she could yank it up if need be) ;)

Knightster

Sexy Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, extremely hot vid. Personally, when I go for a massage, I want a real massage. That said, I have NO problem with the massage being followed by a "workout".

For me, much more common than a "workout" is that the masseur finds my fascia, in general, to be a mess. Tight where it should be loose, stiff where it should be flexible, etc. We won't even mention the gazillion knots that are found in my muscles. They usually switch their type of massage to something they call "myo-fascial something something". I'm sure I'm using the wrong words to describe it, but my point is that when something knotted or unnaturally tight finally starts to release it feels rather like getting exquisitely pounded, except that my happy button has moved from my prostate to whatever part of my body is being worked on. At some point there's usually a conventional happy ending even though the boys never got much direct attention.

I leave feeling like I've been fucked into oblivion even though half the time the guy never went below my waist. YMMV because I kind of suspect my neural wiring is a bit on the unique side.

You're not all that unique, I frequently have the same experience. My massage therapist uses myofascial release techniques and it gets to the point where you feel like your "happy button" is whatever part of your body is being worked on or moved. It an incredible feeling - very sensual! Leave feeling like jelly, but happy.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
Toddcc987
59521136_2394044163995735_7046047866615234560_n.jpg

Reactions: OKCLane

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're not all that unique, I frequently have the same experience. My massage therapist uses myofascial release techniques and it gets to the point where you feel like your "happy button" is whatever part of your body is being worked on or moved. It an incredible feeling - very sensual! Leave feeling like jelly, but happy.

So It's not just me, cool. I have a friend who should be a professional, IMO. He's a natural at Myofascial release and plays me like a violin. It's one orgasm after another after another.....

Knightster

Sexy Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So It's not just me, cool. I have a friend who should be a professional, IMO. He's a natural at Myofascial release and plays me like a violin. It's one orgasm after another after another.....

What my therapist does is very powerful throughout the massage, but the only time things feel truly at the "orgasmic" level is when he does the back of the head/neck/ upper shoulder massage. It just sends me over the top. Not sue how many other people have that kind of response, but I get super hard and stay that way. I feel surges of energy running throughout my body.