Massage tables

joeinthejungle1: When I go to the massage tables I have had instances where the massuese inadvertantly (I think) rubs my cock while massaging my legs. Does this happen to anyone and if so what do you do? It is really not comortable to position it facing up etc. These are normal massage places, like gyms, not the other kind.

Thanks!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Sometimes it can't be avoided, joe. Unless it's happening obviously or an awful lot, just ignore it.

BTW, joeinthejungle, watch out for that tree!

Pecker

(Know what I hate most? Rhetorical questions.)

Charles88: It really can't be avoided. Just pretend like you didn't notice, and if she is a hot chick, then that is a great way to make a move. I have had many situations when i have been getting a massage, and i have had a really hot masseuse, and i just rolled over and threw my towel onto the ground and off we went. I fucked her right there on the table

inquiringmind: Hi Guys,
I had an opposite experience. My long time masseur with whom I would carry on a healthy banter and flirtation, one day while working on my back laid something that... ah ... I'll say was not his arm.... up against mine on the edge of the table. I didn't know what to do. He then whispered in my ear, "Don't even think about moving your arm". In this salon and spa I guess I must have been looking like I was enjoying those massages too much, because everytime I came out of the room all eyes would turn. I guess my hair was messed up and my skin was rosy and glowing .. ;) It also didn't hurt  that he was totally cut and looked like solid chocolate with the eyes of Omar Epps! But I would be subjected to at least 10 minutes of ribald teasing. One day he finally said , "Ok, I hear you hens out here. You want to know what we are doing back there? I will tell you...we are stripping down and covering ourselves in oil and rolling all over that floor!" To which I turned  scarlet. My stylist stepped up and said, "Well, are you over 21?" (looking at me) and said to him  "... and are you over 21?" ( looking at him) "well.. frankly I don't care what y'.all are doing back there. But, honey whatever it is you are doing ( addressing him) keep on doing it, Because I have not seen her this happy in years!" To which everyone broke up! The reality was that he did nothing more back there than do an  out of this world job of combining shiatsu, subu, swedish, deep tissue and reiki which resulted in my body feeling fabulous! The sandlewood incense, smooth jazz and custom mixed massage oil didn't hurt either! He did however at one point lose his mind and walk up and plant a big, fat, juicy one on me out there in the salon for all to  see for which I was mortified, but I must say the man did have talented hands, y'all... I can feel them right now...unh, unh,unh

Inquiring mind            

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Joe, I have had only a couple of massages, both by males. One is an older guy, who was extra careful around my genitals and avoided any touching. The other, a young fellow, considers my genitals part of his
massage work and spends a lot of time kneeding and stroking, stimulating blood circulation over every inch of my body. I prefer the later!

2big: since i know that i hang very long soft and have recieved many full body massages, i have seen that the respectable massage facilities either quickly move away if they brush it, or ignore the brushing and slowly work away. i try to flip it up discretly when i turn over so its laying along my stomach since they dont normally massage the stomach. that gets everyone out of uncomfortable territory. those few times they have brushed against it, they do apologize immediately but continue on a very professional level.

ish789: well if it was one of the other places id say just let em... lol

nacard01: I have never had a professional massage. I doubt I ever will. I have had partners give me masssages before. I really do not like, I know I am crazy lol. My muscles are always very tense and tight, massages hurt like crazy. Regardless of how much a person tries to loosen me up, it won't work.

Nate

biggbenn8: The times I have had massages I always make sure this is understood that is it "JUST" a massage. I prefer to only wear a towel as well and will ask if I can put a small towel down.. (I normally leak precum, but during a relaxing massage it gets heavier).

I have also found having a regular or masseuse that knows you to be better (you don't have to have the 'reaction' everytime).

I have found if the masseuse gets an erection I just take it as a complement and go from there- if they are truly a professional.

inquiringmind: Heh Bigbenn,

I don't believe that a masseuse can get an erection ;)
They are of the feminine persuasion....

Inquiring mind

dable_wi: I joined a gym last year and got a complimentary massage for joining. The masseur was short and muscular with an OK body. when the massage got underway, he asked me if I had any time constraints and I said no. Then he said that he would, "take his time with me."

he was working on my legs and my dick was laying across my left thigh. It wound up there when I turned over and I didn't want to draw attention by adjusting it so I just left it there. When he started working my arms and shoulders, he pushed his crotch against the side of my hand and he was rock hard. I just pretended like I didn't notice. I have very developed pecs and he spent a lot of time working those muscles with his rock hard dick pressed against the side of my upper arms.

At the end of the massage he kept asking me if there was ANYTHING ELSE that I wanted. I thought about it, but just said, "No."

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It sounds like these gym massages differ from professional massages in one key way: that the masseurs in the gym ones can get away with sexual comments and such.

I'm sure masseurs have different standards on this, but a buddy of mine who went to massage school says that they take comments like that very seriously. Granted, he's a cool dude and he's given me massages a couple of times; on one occasion, I asked if he ever had to give a rubdown to someone he finds utterly hot. Oh, he nodded alright, but he said that so long as they're paying for his services, he's prohibited from making advances. That kind of thing can get your license stripped, much less make you prone for sexual harassment suits.

Maybe the settings differ. Dable sounds like he frequented a "gay gym," for lack of a better term, and the natural conduct between participants may have made a more suitable environment for such innuendoes. (I don't know. Same principles as getting that "better" opportunity to jack with another dude in the shower.)

dable_wi: I wouldn't consider it a gay gym, although there were certainly gay men who went there. And, to give him the proper credit, the massuer was very good and, up until he started pressing his hard-on against me, he was very professional.

After the massage, he came up to me at my locker and gave me his card and described the location of his regular offices. I think he wanted to pursue the opportunity in a more 'private' seting, but I wasn't intrested.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey, dable_wi -- Your experience with the masseur pressing his 'rock hard' penis against your hand and upper arm brings to mind "been there, done that", for me in a couple of situations.

In the first few years of my marriage, I was in a car wreck late one evening. Although the accident wasn't serious, I was taken to emergency. It happened to be the evening before a holiday and the medics on duty were celebrating early with a 'get-together' in the adjoining room where I had been deposited on a metal table for examination.

On my back with my hands on each side of the table, I could hear their music playing and their talking and laughing before a young intern came to check me. He was a really attractive dude, in fact I recall thinking I had never seen anyone as handsome as he.

In his scrubs during the examination, I felt his penis which I'm sure had no underwear restraining it in the loose pants, as he pressed it against the back of my right hand. I expected him to immediately back off, but he kept it there with just slight moves back and forth across my hand. I moved my hand enough to know his dick was in an erected state. This made me wonder if he had had some alcohol in the other room and had gotten horny.

The second experience similar to this was when a masseur did the same against the back of my right hand and continued to press his woodie against my lower and upper arm as he worked on my abs and pecs. During all of this we were talking about my friend who had recommended him to me for a massage. He was telling me about what a good physique Edward had and how he had enjoyed massaging his hard body. Edward had told me that I could expect more than just the usual professional massaging, so . . . . .

inquiringmind: Ok,
So how many of us have had the "let me just rest it up against your arm" number done to us? This is wild. Since I am female we can see that it crosses genders...

Inquiring mind

tapster: I have a professional massage by a male masseur regularly. I find femal masseuses never can generate enough pressure, other than walking on top of you, as in some Asian methods.
Any pofessional masseur will carefully cover your penis and move it sideways with a towel while working on one leg and when the usual "please turn over" comes. My masseur is used to my size and is even used to me bending my dick downwards between my legs when I lie on my stomach (He then covers the back of my legs). He understands that if I kept it under my belly it could easily result in a hard-on which is perhpas inappropriate.
Of course when you have a masseuse or you enjoy being massaged in a homosexual environment, the story is different. However, I have no experience of this.

HungJordan: I don't go to get a message that often. For this reason I often forget that my cock can be an issue. There have been a few times over the last 5 years or so that I have realized far to late that I am showing quite a big bulge. And yes the fact of receiving a massage has had an effect on my cock, encouraging it to grow into a semi. Luckily no one has ever commented on this, just acted prefessionally. Last, and this is funny, I once got a massage at my gym where the therapist (a guy) was obviously freeballing in gym sweats. I could clearly make out is cock.

Duo187: I have only gotten a massage once, it was at a spa with the track team after the State Championship meet (we came in 3rd). Of course we all stripped down, got the towel and lai down. While the massage (I had a chica) I heard her breath in as she started to work on my legs, I didnt think much of it till I felt her hands on my cock, it was hanging out of the towel, and she kept breathing deeply. She stopped that and went back to the massage, when she got bak up to my neck she handed me a card and asked me to call her sometime so she could continue what she started.

This was back when I was 16, she was 21, we dated for almost a year and a half till I decided to break it off. We still talk alot and fool around once in awhile. She hasnt had a bf since, and says shes waiting on me to change my mind :-/

shortchanged: Hehehe......bet she still charged you for the....er......um......rubdown! ;)

[quote author=Charles88 link=board=clothing;num=1068175695;start=0#2 date=11/07/03 at 12:15:03]It really can't be avoided. Just pretend like you didn't notice, and if she is a hot chick, then that is a great way to make a move. I have had many situations when i have been getting a massage, and i have had a really hot masseuse, and i just rolled over and threw my towel onto the ground and off we went. I fucked her right there on the table[/quote]