Massage Therapist

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by avg_joe, Dec 29, 2011.

1. avg_joe

Gold Member

What is your experience with male or female massage therapists? I am sick and tired of working in the minimum wage job, and thinking about masseuse as my temporary job to pay my bills and college tuition. Was there any sex involved? I don't want to have sexual intimacies with clients. Thanks.

#1 avg_joe, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  2. PerfectlySexy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    While there may be exceptions, licensed massage therapists do not have any sexual contact with their clients. The important questions are:

What are the costs of school to become licensed in your state?
    What is the job market for LMT's like in your area?

There are a lot of places with a glut of massage therapists who thought exactly as you do and are still having trouble earning enough money because their is not a big enough market. So you'll need to do some research.

3. ConanTheBarber

Gold Member

For a man, that would be a masseur, Joe.

Do you enjoy touching people? If you do, there could be lots of satisfaction in doing massage.
    It's good that you are thinking of it as a temporary job. Massage therapists with heavy rosters of clients often develop carpal tunnel syndrome and other problems.
    I've never heard of massage therapy as a royal road to riches, but if you were using it to supplement other earnings, it might nudge you up to a quite nice income level.
    And no, if you're licenced, there would be no expectation from any informed client that you provide sexual services.
    (But you might have to explain that to the odd customer.)

4. dude_007

Gold Member

I've been a CMT for over 20 years and never really found enough regular clients to make a private practice work. I pretty much broke even, or even spent more on training and advertising. Advertising is expensive, unless you use something like Craigslist, but then 90% of inquiries are looking for "full release."

Also, being male, you may find, as I did, your client base will be more limited. There are large numbers of both female and male clients who prefer female therapists. Certainly there are those who prefer men, but they are fewer than those who prefer females.

Most massage companies pay pretty low in order to turn a profit, and it is hard work if you do several per day. Also, many companies require you on the premises even when no bodies are there to massage, and only pay % of the rate, so you may not be paid for your time.

In short, it is not the best way to make a buck, if that is your intent.

5. dude_007

Gold Member

Having said that, there are men who make money at it, they are the exception, however. Massage schools will of course not tell you this, but it is true.

6. the_reverend

Gold Member

i've been doing it for about 10 years now, and the only sexual contact i've had with "clients" is if i was working on girlfriends. if you comport yourself in a professional, clinical and ethical manner, it shouldn't be a problem.

7. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

I think it is a great job I am a personal trainer and massage therapist I own my own martial arts gym and training facility I massage 4-6 clients a day at $75 per hour or $100 for one and a half hour on a slow day I make $300 on a good day I make about $600 it is not that hard there are so many bad cmt out there it's easy just remember you are selling yourself and your skills give a good massage and they will come back for more.

8. dude_007

Gold Member

You are such a liar.

If you are doing 4-6 a day and you do it well you would be totally worn out and that is a fact. Unless you are new, in which case you WILL get worn out.

9. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

I have only been massaging for over a year I try not to use my thumbs I do sports massage with a lot of pin & stretch and lomi lomi with some Swedish massage thrown in if you use proper body mechanics and set your table at the correct height for your massage it can be done plus I am in great shape I eat and get plenty of rest so that helps.

#9 D_Pokin Joe Frazier, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  10. ThicknMoan

ThicknMoan Active Member

Albums:
    I went to a massage therapist today.

Her hands were rough and she found all my sore muscles. I can tell you, there was no fear of getting an embarassing hardon or anything sexual. The last thing on my mind was "dont pop a boner, dont pop a boner, dont pop a boner"

She exposed my right butt and massaged up and down my butt to my foot and back. From the position of the blanket, she must have had clear view of my sack and cock. But she was a pro. No time for naughtiness.

She was good!! Wow. I staggered out of her office. At one point she had me whinning like a bed biotch LOL oops

Darn rights I am going back!

(although I wonder if she talked about what she saw to her giggling receptionist as i left. Or, staggered out....)

11. libralover4u2

libralover4u2 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    My gal is a professional massage therapist and she works very hard at it. About 20 hours of deep tissue massage therapy a week is all therapist's body can stand or it begins to break down. At $80 per hour minus rent on her spa office results in about $56,000 per year before taxes. But, that is dependent on you filling those 20 hours week after week. She does fairly well and has a lot of repeat clients because she specializes in orthopedic, pain relief massage. But, it is not easy or for the non-motivated. She had to take massage classes for two years, costing about $8,000 per year, at a local community college to get her license. She is absolute about purely professional massages, no sexual stuff in her office.

Draft saved Draft deleted