Massage Therapists and Sex with Clients

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I absolutely understand the necessity of strict protocols, Ms SB. And 10 years down the line my tired ass has accepted that we can't have nice things as the prevailing theme of all things.

Gotta make sure this is clear. Massage therapist is a fully legit practice worked by dedicated to the cause folks. Most bust ass to improve their skill set and the attitude toward their profession on the daily.

My original intention was allowing trained and vetted practitioners to be able to offer another type of therapy. They would have additional training in the study of mental health, trauma survival and adaptive needs.
Which would require a level of maturity and lack of shaming Burgerland does not/will ever achieve.

It's a nice idea but people suck. I am sorry randos still do the hip lift and manipulate the situation with money or threatened retaliation, review nukes or false complaints.

There is also the ugly issue of trafficking and abuse of marginalized people. And their very real lack of recourse and protections.
Sex therapy is a separate training. And one American MTs would have to go back to university for.
Massage boards are typically closer to either nursing or cosmetology than psychology/LCW.
They have to create and hold the line between sexwork (illegal in most places, and differently regulated in NV) and legitimate muscular therapy.

Reactions: MickeyLee

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It’s like this.
let’s say a womang works at Starschmucks. One barista there goes home with random clients, maybe for money, maybe not.
so random start sexually objectifying the other baristas who never did this, never will.
Now imagine those random dudes have the advantage of a room for their privacy.
MTs might carry a gun. Many have pepper spray.
most chain clinics and small studios have rules against the MT having personal belongings in the room. So what good are the self defense tools?

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m glad this thread is getting a revival (glad the new website upgrade now makes suggestions about old threads!)

My ex bf was a NYC LMT, got his state license and all, did massage at a PT clinic but also had his “private practice” in our spare bedroom.

He would advertise on m4m massage sites and gay clientele would come. There were a few times I heard sexual sounds come from the room. I would get super horny, but also conflicted about it because he was my bf having sex with clients. Eventually we broke up, but I still find sex and massage very erotic. I’m sure I’d enjoy it with the right body worker!

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Professional massage therapists, it turns out, also have sex drives and sex reactions, whether they get paid to do that up front or they prefer to do that on their own because they were attracted to the client. So no moralizing on this thread, please.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I’m glad this thread is getting a revival (glad the new website upgrade now makes suggestions about old threads!)

My ex bf was a NYC LMT, got his state license and all, did massage at a PT clinic but also had his “private practice” in our spare bedroom.

He would advertise on m4m massage sites and gay clientele would come. There were a few times I heard sexual sounds come from the room. I would get super horny, but also conflicted about it because he was my bf having sex with clients. Eventually we broke up, but I still find sex and massage very erotic. I’m sure I’d enjoy it with the right body worker!
Try it with me, and I call cops for harassment.

Reactions: Dave NoCal

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Professional massage therapists, it turns out, also have sex drives and sex reactions, whether they get paid to do that up front or they prefer to do that on their own because they were attracted to the client. So no moralizing on this thread, please.
There’s actually ethics in therapuetic relationships.
your ex might have held a license, but it was being used to shield sex work.

Reactions: Dave NoCal

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW this is a deep subject

First, legit massages will not end in a Happy Ending not legal. Massages that end in a happy ending such as those from my experience in Thailand and the Philippines aren’t great massage just great hand jobs or more.

However people are people. I have had several legit massages that did end in a little more.

For instance one woman who I used to see regularly in Hawaii on one occasion noticeably excited my growing shaft and since I massage in the nude she knew and I knew I was getting excited. After a few teasingly brushes against it she stopped and ended the massage and I took a shower and left like usual. It was either the time or two after that however she gave me an incredible hand job at the end. She kept her close on and there was nothing more and I did tip her big this time. Wasn’t sexually attractive to her as much as it was the heat of the moment so to speak, and we both got something I’m sure from it. She had this younger, clean-shaven jock in her hands squirming and I am sure that was a rush to her.

On getting hard during a massage I think this happens more than you think that is why some places insist on a towel or even shorts to be worn as it can be expected. However I enjoy my massage nude and will simply ask that they slow down or stop if it begins to get to carried away for them but I have never been told to stop or leave. I use women masseuses.

williamsw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have been seeing an older lady masseuse, for about 12 years now , i have a great relationship with her , after getting to know her , she does at the end gives me a manual release . nothing else and i have never asked for anything else .

Reactions: Tight_End_SC

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I recently treated myself to a nice massage at a local Hotel. They have a spa onsite and all MTs are very professional. This was my second time there and happened to get the same MT as before. I will say the work she did on my shoulders, back, and neck was well worth the cost. I was draped the entire time.

There was no sexual overtone at all. The room we were in sounded like we were on a beach. The air purification system is amazing in this place. Some aromatherapy, the great deep tissue massage, and that amazingly refreshing air (perhaps they pump extra oxygen into the room) made for a treat.

I would love a session in a home setting where more could happen actually.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Exactly!
My regular MT, who is licensed allowed me to be unsealed and for a long time didn’t cross the line past a very thorough massage. But then one session he started stroking me as I was erect at the end, and I shot off and it was amazing!! Since then he will now finger my hole and stroke me at different times during the massage and always finishes me off. Recently he’s rubbed up on me some and I feel his erection so I’ll rub it through his joggers. He told me he gets aroused, and I ask when he’s gonna get naked for me but so far no.
so legit MTs do get aroused and if it’s right they do offer more

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Exactly!
My regular MT, who is licensed allowed me to be unsealed and for a long time didn’t cross the line past a very thorough massage. But then one session he started stroking me as I was erect at the end, and I shot off and it was amazing!! Since then he will now finger my hole and stroke me at different times during the massage and always finishes me off. Recently he’s rubbed up on me some and I feel his erection so I’ll rub it through his joggers. He told me he gets aroused, and I ask when he’s gonna get naked for me but so far no.
Hot!

Reactions: miamirt

Coneyvan

Sexy Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm surprised that you heard some sexual activity at a legit day spa. I haven't had too many massages, but the ones I've had at legit places, there were no signs of any "extracurricular activities" going on, and no hints or suggestions that any extra were available. Every massage room I've ever been in (legit and not-so-legit) was a real room, with real walls and a door.

Many years ago, I went to a storefront massage place and the room had a professionally made sign on the wall that said sexual activity was not offered, could not be solicited under penalty of law, etc. Since the shop was one of many massage places in the area, I thought I might get lucky, but when I saw the sign I decided to just enjoy the massage. She offered me a towel to cover up, but had no problem when I said no thanks an lay down naked.

I got a great massage by a slightly older Asian woman, who worked over every part of my body as I lay down on my stomach. As she finished up (and I was now on my back), she casually asked "Anything else?" I gestured to my penis, she smiled, and started to run her hands very lightly over my body, then settled in and gave me a great 'penis massage'. When she got me hard, her only words were complements on my size. She was very good with her hands, I couldn't hold back, and blew my load a few minutes later.
So much for the signs!
Been to massage envy and They respected me so I respected them. But I frequent rub n tugs often. I like the asian table shower. Nice women washing me looking at my junk. And the massage is always good. Then the flip and i tell them to get the glove on cuz i want my ass fingered. A satisfying time always as I shoot my load in her hand.

Coneyvan

Sexy Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Exactly!
Ive been to 3 MT that were male. The massage is always just ok cuz it seems they want to get into it. Thats fine but I want the massage. LoL.
I ended up getting amazing blowjobs and giving head to 2 out of the 3. Nice.