1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Massage Therapists In Md

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by 1573841, May 24, 2019.

1. 1573841

1573841 Guest

Looking for recommendations for great massage therapists in Maryland, preferably in or near Howard County. Thanks!

2. 1573841

1573841 Guest

Still looking. Any help is appreciated.

3. mdbi_guy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For "normal" massages I use Lynn's Day Spa
    Lynn's Day Spa

Things are a little odd there since their last two standard storefront locations burned down. Before that happened they had a large team of licensed therapists, both male and female. They are now operating out of a townhome but everything is on the up and up with them. Haven't seen a male massage therapist there since the issues with their original locations.

Haven't had any massages by private massage therapists but have been seriously considering it lately. Check the following link for male massage therapists.
    Gay Massage & Male Massage - Masseurfinder

4. RunInDC

RunInDC Legendary Member

Albums:
    I’m pretty good. Not a licensed pro. But I can - on occasion - provide deep tissue work in the DC/Maryland area. DM me if interested.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice