massage turn on

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_thickjohnny, Apr 17, 2009.

1. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I need some advice guys. I have a BF for 3 years now and I've been faithful to him, although there was that glory hole once about a year ago... but that's another story.

Anyway, I enjoy getting a massage from time to time because, frankly, I like the touch aspect of the massage. For me, it's totally different than being touched by my bf, not necessarily in a sexual context - just being touched (difficult to explain). The first time was nothing. Regular massage which I thoroughly enjoyed. The second time masseur could see that I enjoy it and so he has gotten a little closer to my cock area (in between my legs closer to my balls below my belly button and my ass crack when I'm on my stomach) although he has not touched me. He just makes it a point of getting so close now that I go crazy! I have loads of precum dripping from my cock and he'll dab my cock head with a towel but nothing more.

Would it be cheating if I encouraged the guy to finish me off? Or just finished myself off?

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

The answer lies in discussing the situation with your BF.

3. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

Well, finishing yourself off wouldn't be cheating, unless the masseur is on his knees waiting for you to finish off over his face :wink:

Be a good boy and have your boyfriend give you a massage instead!

4. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

It's not the same unfortunately. My bf is good at what he does but massages are not among his talents. I like a regular massage and this started off nice enough but once he realized that it got me going, he just moved closer and closer. I really enjoy it and leave feeling totally spent - even without coming. I go home, have great sex and then sleep like a baby. Bf asked me if the guy touched me and I told him no but didn't tell him the details of me getting harder than nails etc.

I'm a bit nervous about just wanking off after the guy finishes. He usually pats my belly when he's finished and walks away to begin washing his hands. I could lay there as long as I want and I could do it and I don't think he'd care. He'd probably leave the room.

5. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    in relationships one big problem is: people assume something of their partner. Like monogamy. monogamy is a CHOSEN characteristic. Rarely does a relationship work well if it is assumed or enforced on the partner.
    With regards to your relationship, think about a discussion of the parameters of YOUR needs, wants and desires then deal with your partners possible reaction. (Putting yourself in their shoes may not garner the responses you think are coming).

Communication, trust and honesty are 3 very important aspects to a healthy relationship.

6. mj21045

mj21045 Member

Albums:
    Communication is key. If you are feeling guilty, or feeling like you are deceiving your partner, then you are placing negative values on what you are doing. If have discussed this with your partner and he is cool with casual, non-emotional encounters like this, then you have nothing to worry about.

Is this a licensed massage therapist? In the States, if you receive a massage from a licensed massage therapist, "happy endings" are not allowed. Touching a client sexually, even if the client is arroused or invites you to, can lead to you losing your license. I'm in the process of getting my license...we have a number of ethics classes where we discuss these issues.

7. hung9fl

hung9fl New Member

LOL this brought me back a few months ago, when I got my very first massage and something really embarassing happened.

I was in a different country and my roommate who travelled with me was getting her nails done at this salon, I was bored, looking around and I saw a sign for a 30 min. massage for less than $15 dollars. So since I had to wait anyway, I went for it.

We walked into this room, and it smelled really nice, the light was dimmed and there was slow instrumental music playing. The guy was older and not attractive at all.
    He tells me to take my clothes off. Ok, I had never had a massage, so I wasn't really aware that I was supposed to fully undress, or maybe I wasn't. So I asked if I could keep my underwear (boxers) on and he said SURE.
    He tells me to lay on my back and starts rubbing my feet and my calves. Instantly I felt a hard on coming. Mind you, I am 9 inches long, so it's very difficult to hide when this thing is hard. I kept my eyes shut and started feeling one of the most umcomfortable feelings I have ever felt in my life, I wanted it to be over because I couldn't control and was embarassed he'd see it, I kept my hands on top of bulge the whole time. Finally, he tells me to lay on my chest - I was quite relieved, since I would be in a position where it would be easier to hide. So he starts rubbing my back, and I still hard as a rock, a few minutes into it and out of the blue I felt something rushing down my body and I felt I was cumming. lol I came on the fucking table while getting a massage!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am laughing now while writing this, but it was sooooooooo embarassing. I dont know if he noticed it or not, but I could smell my cum and it was a lot too. So when he was done (FINALLY), he turned around I jumped up put my shorts on and voluntarily took the towels and papel from the table and threw it away, wiped my thighs and RAN out of there. I never told my roommate why I waited for her outside at this bakery. Now I am TERRIFIED of massages... and even though I want to get more, I am scared it will happen again - at least, if it had been a hot masseur.

Draft saved Draft deleted