Massage

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by boymercury, Jul 28, 2004.

1. boymercury

boymercury New Member

I'm curious to know if anyone has had any stories about receiving a (legit) massage and getting an erection. How did you react? How did the therapist react? Were you draped or not? Did the massage therapist take advantage of the situation, comment on your size or just ignore it and keep working?

I see a really great male massage therapist and this happens to me often times when he works my legs. He's very cool about it (he's straight; I'm gay) and just says something like "don't worry about it."

2. txquis

Gold Member

I have never gotten a massage from
    a professional...

I've thought that, even if it were not
    an erotic situation, per se,
    the touching alone might make me aroused
    a bit.

Like sauna stories, you hear a lot about
    massage therapists giving a helping hand,
    but i'm sure that most do not....or that it depends
    on where it is happening

3. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

This thread reminds me to be properly dressed the next time I get a massage. I would hate to get wood and be asked to rollover during a massage session.

4. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, the "happy ending" is the straight equivalent of saunas, I think. I've never gotten a happy ending at the end of a massage.

5. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I occasionally see a male massage therapist and very often throw some wood. The first time it happened I apologized and offered to cover up and he said "not a problem, men often get erections during a massage. We are trained to just ignore it. It's completely natural." Now I just don't worry about it when it happens.

6. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

I get an occasional massage from a young woman at a legit clinic. I strip to my jock and am covered with a sheet in the private areas. Although I don't get an erection, I have a noticeable bulge when I'm on my back, and I can't lay totally on my stomach without squashing the manhood. I think she thinks I have a hard-on (she's flattering herself!) and she's always quick to leave the room when the massage is over. Of course, I could show her the truth :) but that might be me in trouble! :lol:

7. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think I was more embarrassed to fart during a massage than get a hard-on.

8. KinkGuy

Gold Member

OK, you win. :p

9. jumbo747jet

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

The only time I have ever gotten a massage at home, not at a thermal bath in either Turkey or in Hungary where it is very common and part of the overall experience of visiting a thermal bath, was at a professional physiotherapist´s.
    Although I never had an erection during this massage, the therapist thought that I did.
    He had just finished massaging the back of my body and had asked me to turn over on my back to continue on the front half. I was totally naked at the time, but was draped with a sheet around the mid section. As I turned over, my dick ended up resting upwards, towards my stomach.
    Laying there, expecting him to continue the massage, I was surprised that he was just standing there waiting. When I looked up at him, he asked me if I´d like him to give me a few mintues to calm down. I didn´t understand him at all as I´ve probably never been more calm in all my life than I was at the time. That´s when I saw him looking at my mid section and realized what he was thinking.
    I reached down and readjusted myself, placing my dick downwards instead, between my thighes.
    I thought the whole situation was quite embarressing but I have a strong feeling the therapist found the situation even more embarrassing as he realized his mistake.

10. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    Similar to Jumbo, I usually only get massages while travelling on vacation. Most recently in Bali when I got 3 massages during my stay, and where massage is a distinct part of the culture.

I was wearing a robe with nothing on underneath and prior to starting the massage, the (very goodloooking) guy was bathing my feet in rose water. He was on his knees as I sat, and as he moved my feet around, my robe shifted slightly, giving him a direct view of my goods. I caught him staring several times as I was growing (the result of my feet being ticklish). Once on the table, I got hard several times as he was massaging very close to my balls.

I got hard both other times I went for a massage. None of it was sexual in the slightest -- simply because I was very relaxed and receiving a massage. I look at it as something that happens. Spontaneous erections occur a all the time in non-sexual situations.

11. naughty

Gold Member

Hi ,
    Do any of you find a difference if you are hetero and have an opposite sex massage therapist. I had a masseur who would get hard himself and did on one ocassion rub himself against me. But we never said anything to one another. He was a really professional masseur on most occassions .I am sorry he moved.My back misses him too! LOL!

Naughty

12. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    The first massage I mentioned was performed by a guy and I got hard several times during the 90 minutes.

The other 2 were performed by women (neither particularly attractive in the traditional sense) and I got hard then as well.

As I said, I think it's just the combo of being naked, or nearly so, and the physical touch that can set it off. Doesn't mean it's sexual.

I would guess that for a straight guy it might be similar regardless of who's doing the massage, but would like to hear others weigh in on this.

13. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

A few weeks back I decided to go for a 10 minute back massage with the masseuse who worked at my chiropractor's office.

This woman is VERY attractive, has a number of tattoos, dresses lightly and has possibly the prettiest feet I've ever seen (she rarely wears shoes). Very new-age unconventional type.

I was actually afraid of getting a hard-on but I was so relaxed it wasn't an issue. I could have fallen asleep instead.

I vowed next time to go for a full massage and risk wood. But, as luck would have it. She quit a few days afterwards. Possibly massaging me convinced her to go into another line of work.

14. naughty

Gold Member

LOL!

Poor Simon! It is addictive, isnt it? am not saying this because I liked my masseur but every touch is not the same.There are some poeple that you swear could send you to the hospital in need of therapy from their therapy where as there are others who truly have a healing touch. The gentleman that I used to go to was fabulous. I need deep tissue massage or I really dont feel it at all. So you can imagine most often men are a bit better at firm massage than women.I had never had a swedish massage before and I was quite irritated because from the woman tha gave it to me I felt absolutely nothing! Now I do not know how this correlates to anything else discussed on this board, but I find it interesting! LOL!

Naughty

15. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    I was injured a few years back and received massages 2 times a week for the first 6 months then once a week. The first therapist was male and he made sure I was always covered with a towel. Although I did turn over a few times erect he never showed any reaction (not that I was hoping for any). He did mention once that I should check into circumcision. Whatever! I had three female therapist after that and the last one was the coolest. She had a "hippie" type attitude. Very fun. The first time I got erect she said "Wow, I must be good" She was fun and I enjoyed the "pain" associated with injury massage. There were some moments as she massaged my upper thighs and hips that my throbness would rub against her forearms or her fingers would brush my purple head. I alway got erect during her massages. She preferred me nude to feel the full effect of the massage. We never got "unprofessional" but the atmosphere was very relaxed. I was sad the day the doctor released me from therapy. I haven't see her since.

16. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: My muscles are usually more tender than other people's so it makes it somewhat difficult for Michael to massage me coventionally, but it still feels nice. When he touches my shoulders lightly I get goosebumps lol. Other than that I don't really have anything to say.

17. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've only had professional massages from women, and even though I'm straight, I haven't gotten an erection. Like others have said, I find it more relaxing than sexual. That being said, a massage from someone who you are involved with can be very sensual. I love caressing a woman's body whether we're making love or just relaxing.

There was one time I did get a massage at an Asian-staffed place where the masseuse really worked me over well, and even walked on my back (that was a first.) They had signs in the room saying soliciting sex was illegal, so I just expected a normal massage, even though I was nude throughout the session.

After about 20-30 minutes of working on my backside, she had me flip over. She asked if there was anywhere else that needed massge and I just pointed to my dick. She smiled and started caressing my chest, stomach and thighs. I went from flacid to rock hard in about 30 seconds. She smiled again and said "Big man!" and started massaging my cock. She gave a very good hand job and it wasn't long before I was squirting cum into the air. :) Now that was my first experience of a happy ending.

LapDog2001

18. Imported

Gold Member

pacod81: I went to a massage therapist over an 8 month period to help with back problems.
    The first few times were very professional and I wore underwear because I thought I was suppost to. After a few visits the masseus [an average woman about 35, we'll call Sue] started talking with me during the process to make me feel more comfortable and relaxed. She would tell me about her life, her family and friends etc. Anyway at the end of a visit she said I didn't have to wear clothing if I felt comfortable with out them and she could do a better job if my boxer/briefs weren't in the way. At the next visit I forgot and left them on, so Sue asked me why I'm so uncomfortable getting a massage. I explained that I just forgot and jumped off the table to remove them. As I revealed my flesh to her she let out a soft "oh my" and continued to ask why I would want to hide that [my large,but soft, cock] from her. I told her I didn't want to be rude, but she said I was being rude by covering it up. Her dialog was enough to plump me up a little which she also noticed. She had me lie on my stomach at first, spread my legs open, then gently reached under and pulled my cock and balls between my legs and flat against the table. Then she told me to relax and enjoy.She gave me the best massage up to that point. Her nipples were hard and poking through here scrubs [nurse like outfit]. By the time a I was rolled over onto my back my dick was fully erect [about 8.5x6.5]. She sold me not to worry because she liked it like that. As I relaxed my cock also relaxed and went down alittle. Sue would notice this and gently rub it occassionally to maintain my erection. Towards the end of the session Sue attemted to jack me off but time ran out before I came. She asked me how I liked my massage as I was dressing. I told her she was the best and I'd be back friday. As visits went on Sue became very friendly and intimate during our conversations. She said she was very impressed with my penis and that it was the largest she's ever seen. She said I was twice the size of her husband and that she was amazed that I didn't cum from her handjobs. [he only lasts a few minute during sex and about 10 start to finish for a hand job,I was told, and a blow job was over before they got started]She would ask me questions about my girlfriends and how sex was and what I liked in a woman,[kind of person stuff] I didn't divolge a lot of info but I was polite and curtious at all times. Finally one day before we got started she asked me how she could get me off so I could relax and get a better massage, "and because I want to watch you erupt" she added. I explained that I felt uncomfortable being the only naked person and it might help if she would undress. "You can leave your panties on If you want" I told her. Than I showed her how to play with me and rub her body on me to get me going.It took about 20 min. then I finnally gave her her show. I erupted all over her chest,neck,face and hair and she loved it. The last ten minutes of the session were spent regaining our composure and getting dressed.
    From then on the sessions were scheduled for 1hr and at least 40min were spent with sex. I taught her how to give a better blow job, then how to deep throat with her head hanging over the massage table. Sometimes I would eat her warm pussy, she would cum like crazy, 4 or 5 time in 10 minutes. She was great and fun to be with. Into our 5th month she started asking me for sex[intercourse] But I didn't really know if it was a good idea. I knew she loved me, but I didn't want her to get hurt because it couldn't go on forever. We talked about it at every visit, usually after our playtime. [It had been a long time since I recieved an actual massage] Finally we decided to have intercourse. She knew I couldn't continue on like this forever and that I really couldn't be a meaningfull part of her life, and I didn't want her to leave her husband. She explained that she wanted to experience me totally and even though she loved me she would make sure it was just sex. So we did it. I made loved to that little woman with the best of my abilities. Deep down inside I wanted her to remember me for the rest of her life. and even brag to her friends about me. I made sure she orgasmed as many time as she possibley could before a allowed my self to fully endulge in the process. Then i went for the gold. I gave her all I had. Every stroke was deep and full and got faster and harder. She couldn't take it but she really wanted to please me. I kept going in a frenzy, and just as I was cumming she went completely limp.I pulled out and shot all over her back and shoulders, I couldn't stop myself. Sue had passed out in the processes. I had heard about this happenning but never experienced it.I really didn't know what to do but after about ten minutes with a cold towel on her forhead she came to with a big satisefied smile on her face. She was sore for several day afterwards [which added to my ego] but it was a good sore she said. Never the less she wasn't ready for more of me for about 2 weeks, so I got I few good massages in-between time. From then on I kept sex to a minimum. When we did I would not let my self cum unless I hammered her excessively [She would still faint and be sore] This would lead her to beleive she could never satisefy me, but I always made sure she came often and hard.
    I still see Sue quite often. sometimes for a massage and other time for sex, I have fallen in love but I won't let myself ruin the other part of her life.

19. jonb

Gold Member

Yanno, this is why it said "legit". Once she intentionally gives you an orgasm, it crosses into the realm of prostitution.

20. Imported

Gold Member

S&M: I am new here, but I was reading this and thought I would respond from the other end of the spectrum.
    I am a massage therapist and we learned in school that phisical touch of any kind can trigger an erection or arousal, in both men and women. We were trained to ignore it. For me personally I just see it as something that happens, and also take it that I am doing something right if they are that relaxed and feeling good.

Just thought I would share.

Draft saved Draft deleted