Massage.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by JustJimbo, Nov 16, 2009.

1. JustJimbo

JustJimbo New Member

Hi,

I would just like to ask what are most of your opinions on foot fetish? I tormented by my desire to massage hot lady's aching feet.

When I see women that work all day in heels I know from experience how much their feet ache at the end of the day and how enjoyable and relaxing a foot massage can be. But I can't just go up to them and start offering a massage.

But this is where the torment comes in am not a monster and feel allot of women would not be repulsed by myself, not just taking looks into consideration but my whole self.

I would love to just massage some aching feet and it would need to be no more I would not expect any reciprocation or sexual gratification.

So how likely am to be lucky enough to do this?

How do you all feel about this I know foot fetish is considered strange by many. All women I have been with were a bit like "oooh eeer my feet???" and were even uncomfortable at being barefoot (feet are gross etc), but after a while they all enjoy it and are amazed at the power they can have just by wearing heels etc, and love the extra attention to their feet.

Really would like to know your opinions on this as its so frustrating as I know it to be enjoyable by both party's.

Thanks,

J.

2. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I love my feet, and I pamper them quite a bit. I have a pedicure every month, and I do everything I can to make them smooth and soft. I once had a deep tissue foot massage and I thought I would pass out from the pain! It hurt for hours afterwards, but the next day they felt fantastic! Still I haven't been back for another.

Hubby and I exchange foot massages, but I have to do a lot of work on his. He doesn't take care of them that well, so I try to help.

Still, I've never met anyone with a foot fetish that I know of, but I wouldn't be against having someone love my feet as much as I do!

3. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    Nothing wrong with foot fetish... and anyone who would turn down a good foot massage, has never had one. Even if feet don't turn you on, a foot massage can change your whole fucking life! I have a friend who has a serious foot fetish and I'm kind of jealous about it. He can walk around all summer long looking at hot guys feet... it would be like if I could live in a world where every guy out there was walking around with his cock out.
    Feet are not my thing, but there is certainly nothing any more or less fetish worthy about them than any other body part. Enjoy them and I'm sure the ladies will enjoy it too!

4. Patchos

Gold Member

Babe, I would love for you to come look after my feet. I have extremely cracked heels so you'd need to cover them in cream and the cotton socks. Also can you paint my toe nails? I do a crappy job. Thanks!

5. JustJimbo

JustJimbo New Member

I was hoping for more replies than this but I guess it sums up the OP in that you ladies are for whatever reason not interested, but that is the point of my post to please tell me what about the idea is not inviting.

Do you find the idea of somebody turned on by your feet off putting and would rather a neutral subject massaged them?

Are you not interested at all in foot massage?.

Are you embarrassed of having somebody touch, feel, see, your feet etc.

Thanks for the offer but I am in the U.K. and also not sure if you are being sarcastic. Cracked heels can be bad but it depends how bad they are you, should drink more water perhaps.

6. auto90403

auto90403 Member

Look, most people may enjoy an occasional foot massage without becoming obsessed by it.

The minute we encounter someone like you, who's a complete freak on the topic, we feel a bit uncomfortable. But it has more to do with you, not the massage per se.

7. dolfette

Gold Member

as long as you don't slobber on them.
    if you go all gross and cover them in droool then they're kicking your teeth in.

8. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I always liked it when guys had a foot fetish. I like to receive pedicures, massages, and to have my arches licked, and my toes sucked. I don't mind having a guy hump my feet either, but it's not so much my thing.

9. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I don't work in high heels all day (I wear sneakers to work - right now I work in a "jeans and sneakers" kind of place), but I'm on my feet all day and they hurt during work and often also hurt when I get home. I'd love to get a foot massage, but I think the "deep tissue" one would be too painful - I have very sensitive feet and it's easy to go from "that feels good" to "OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!"

10. Chantal_Kyrie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not grossed out by feet at all, and I don't have problems with people touching them. It might be strange if a complete stranger came and asked to massage them, though...I'm really not sure how I'd react to that.

11. tasteslikejellyjam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love having my toes sucked...
    especially if I'm getting fucked at the same time... =D

12. love2suckcock

love2suckcock New Member

Albums:
  13. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i don't find it gross or weird that people are turned on by feet. the foot fetish is actually more common than most people may think.

i guess if you like feet that much and you wish to massage them all day, become a nail technician so you can do pedicures as much as you want.

14. Snowy1

Snowy1 Member

This is a refreshing and beautiful thing to read.
    Id love to do this to a woman if she was happy with it, ive yet to find one who does tho.

Id enjoy to make love to her and massage and play with her feet and suck on her toes at the same time.
    Womans feet are sexy and adorable, its shame most dont like the attention to them.

15. tasteslikejellyjam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    to me that is really strange...
    it feels good to have your feet played with & toes sucked on...
    too bad for them...
    they don't know what they're missing... =)

Draft saved Draft deleted