massage

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I get massages several times during the year. The most recent massage I developed a hard on, only the second time this has ever happened. The massage therapist was male, and I am not gay. The hard on developed when he began working my lower abs. It was almost as if he hit something in that region that just kicked things into gear. Is there something in the lower abs that is connected to the pipes that bring about an erection? It wasn't as if this was erotic. I know that erections are not unusual during massages, but they are for me. I just wonder if this guy purposefully went after this spot, knowing what it would produce. After the erection developed he bumped into my penis twice. He was a very good massage therapist otherwise. I am trying to decide if I will go back to him or not.

Reactions: deleted1190861

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, that's all totally normal. I wouldn't worry about it, or him. You don't mention any creepy vibes or anything. Sounds like the guy was just doing his job.

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I went to the massage therapist for a second massage. Once again he did a abdominal massage and I popped wood. To be honest with you he lingered a very long time in the abdominal region. And he gets awfully close to the main event. I have not had that in previous massages. While he didn't touch me I think I'll go to someone else next time. He was very good with sore muscles. He had very strong hands, but I think I might go elsewhere now, which is too bad in light of the fact that he was one of the best I've ever had in terms of getting deep. Admittedly, I have never had abdominal massage before. I've been reading about it on the web.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get massages several times during the year. The most recent massage I developed a hard on, only the second time this has ever happened. The massage therapist was male, and I am not gay. The hard on developed when he began working my lower abs. It was almost as if he hit something in that region that just kicked things into gear. Is there something in the lower abs that is connected to the pipes that bring about an erection? It wasn't as if this was erotic. I know that erections are not unusual during massages, but they are for me. I just wonder if this guy purposefully went after this spot, knowing what it would produce. After the erection developed he bumped into my penis twice. He was a very good massage therapist otherwise. I am trying to decide if I will go back to him or not.

There is nothing there on the stomach that would automatically cause a boner when pushed...unless that just happens to be the area where, if rubbed, will turn you on. Maybe it's just how you reacted to his touch or energy. Nothing to be worried about and as you said...its totally natural. BTW..I have a degree in Neuromuscular therapy and Clinical Rehab and do LOTS of massage as well. So it's all good :)

NOTE: If he does try to take advantage of the situation and it's not something you want...then politely say...thanks but I'm not wanting that. You say he is a good therapist... just mention to him, whether it did or not, it kind of felt weird that you got hard...and you know that its natural...but you just didnt want him to get the wrong idea. If you say it that way...you can keep a good therapist and he knows the boundaries now as well. :)

D_Elemuel Pee Goldenshauer

Experimental Member
Media
There is nothing there on the stomach that would automatically cause a boner when pushed...unless that just happens to be the area where, if rubbed, will turn you on. Maybe it's just how you reacted to his touch or energy. Nothing to be worried about and as you said...its totally natural. BTW..I have a degree in Neuromuscular therapy and Clinical Rehab and do LOTS of massage as well. So it's all good :)

NOTE: If he does try to take advantage of the situation and it's not something you want...then politely say...thanks but I'm not wanting that. You say he is a good therapist... just mention to him, whether it did or not, it kind of felt weird that you got hard...and you know that its natural...but you just didnt want him to get the wrong idea. If you say it that way...you can keep a good therapist and he knows the boundaries now as well. :)

Mate, if I was going to get a massage from you I would definetely had a hard on. :wink:

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
From personal experience, that area is one of my erogenous zones, so it's just possible that area triggered a basic arousal for you. Sexuality is meaningless- he's a good therapist, you're probably very relaxed, it happens. And if you're here, I'm going to assume you don't have a small penis, so it may have just gotten in his way if he bumped into it twice. I say you should go to him again and if he keeps bumping into your erect penis, you can address it.

And not to make waves, but you say you're straight, why are you making the assumption your massage therapist isn't? (I've gotten massages by men I'm pretty damn sure are gay and they were completely professional, btw.)

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I have no doubt that gay people can be very professional. I know that he is gay because he mentioned his partner to me. My original post didn't mean to imply that he is gay. His gayness doesn't bother me, except if he making moves on his clients, which obviously is unprofessional for gay and straight people alike.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I told my wife I could never get a massage just for that reason. Touch my back, legs, stomach, anything and I'm wood. So, she got me a gift certificate for a pedicure. Nothing harmful about that, right? Well, who knew that my feet were hot spots as well. Yep, just went a couple of weeks ago, and it felt good, real good. OK, probably stupid of me to wear linen shorts, but like I said, who knew? I quickly went from a fantastic moment to one of sheer terror and frantic hand placement. If she saw or knew anything she was a real pro because she never broke expression.

So now, I'm a hands off guy. Sorry, no touchy 'cause I'm sensitive.

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I told my wife I could never get a massage just for that reason. Touch my back, legs, stomach, anything and I'm wood. So, she got me a gift certificate for a pedicure. Nothing harmful about that, right? Well, who knew that my feet were hot spots as well. Yep, just went a couple of weeks ago, and it felt good, real good. OK, probably stupid of me to wear linen shorts, but like I said, who knew? I quickly went from a fantastic moment to one of sheer terror and frantic hand placement. If she saw or knew anything she was a real pro because she never broke expression.

So now, I'm a hands off guy. Sorry, no touchy 'cause I'm sensitive.
pedicure? Can't imagine that would be erotic! And what's more, I never understood the purpose of these.

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol he always puts something strange up...dunno whats the deal is.

IDK, but I got the joke there. Unfortunately, this isn't quite the long bone it would affect, as the ding-dong isn't muscle, nor does it have an epiphyseal plate...As for the boner, it's not that he's tryin' to get you worked up. It's a normal, er...side effect, for many men who get massages. Massaging an area will increase blood flow, so of course that may also mean more blood flowing to the crotch...

Last edited:

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
feet are very erogenous to a lot of men, have you had a foot massage? or had your toes sucked on? they can be very hot

had to endure those when learning to be a massage therapist...everyone in the class knew I HATE to have my feet touched, so they normally respected that and stayed away...I was the one in class fully nude under the sheet, except for a pair of socks...besides, I'm also really sensitive to touch and get ticklish easily, so when I get a massage, it's usually only my neck, back, and sometimes glutes and hamstrings...

D

deleted1138933

I scheduled an appointment for a massage today. I have only had three "massages" ever, and they were explicitly sexual massage with women. This is my first full body massage with a male masseur. He seems legit licensed therapist etc. How do I know or read if anything additionally more can be expected?

D

deleted1138933

What if I do happen to get hard? Would it be inappropriate, can I get in trouble for it?

D

deleted1138933

It was fantastic. The experience was very pleasurable for me.

Arrived, greeted, handled all initial aspects. Walks me into massage room. Instructs me to undress (take off shirt, pants, and shoes, makes no mention of socks and underwear, but I take off socks and have no underwear) lay face down on massage table, and cover with sheets. He steps out to allow me time to prep.

I undresses and did as instructed. As I laid face down, I arranged my dick and balls in between my partly spread legs so as to have them visible, and then covered with sheet. I am slightly hard with anticipation.

He knocks and asks if I'm ready before he enters. He comes in, dims the light, and puts on Asian string music with nature sound background.

He uncovers back and proceeds to massage neck, shoulder, arms, back down to glutes. He is very, very diligent covering every part taking his time, slowly, etc. I cannot see anything as my face is down.

he then proceeds to my lower body. He is very careful to drape me with the sheets accordingly to have access to my body being massaged while keeping the rest of me covered. He proceeds with calves, legs, glutes: firs my left side, then the right side.

My physical stages of arousal did vary throughout.

He finished my backside and covers me up. Ask me to turn over. I look forward to now be able to see him while getting the massage, but he takes a warm towel and covers my eyes.

He continues with my front lower body; first right legs and calves, then left. Again he raises my leg each time and ensures to drape me accordingly.

He continues and finishes upper front; torso, chest, shoulders.

So full-hour, full body massage. Very relaxing and enjoyable. So although it was very legit - licensed therapist, local business owner, and community member, I found it very sensual, although it was not sexual, very pleasurable. The very dynamic of being naked with a fully clothed man, touching me so intimately was very bonding. Will be going back.