Massage

stevo111

Experimental Member
Media
Hi I am wondering when u go to get a massage when your laying on the table on your belly do most of u guys lay on your cock or do u push it facing down your leg

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't get massages anymore, but when I did, I always pushed it to the side. Lying directly on it can be painful or uncomfortable sometimes.

dalian01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to poke it down between my legs, but got fed up with it being Nudged! now i lay on it

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
down my leg.... or, if workable, will lie on a pillow (but that does not allow you to lie flat- which to me, gives a much better massage...

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
push it str8 down so the masseur can have good look at it!

Me too, besides I'm there to relax, and I can't if I am feeling squashed.

But I soon lose interest in this game, and take the opportunity to empty my mind as the massage progresses. Sometimes I get hard but I don't care, and neither do they. I'm not really there for a sexual encounter, just some serious bodywork.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to poke it down between my legs, but got fed up with it being Nudged! now i lay on it

I guess the constant nudging was something I wasn't expecting either, which is why I don't like getting them anymore.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am not adverse to being nudged.....but then I'm gay.LOL

I'm actually not adversed to it either, but nudging, although indirect, is a pure jumpstart to an erection for me. Good to know I'm not the only one who gets them.

londonredhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree that pushing it down is best .. way more comfortable than lying on my thick cock when I get hard (coz if he is working my inner thigh I am going to get hard).

Most guys dont seem to worry about hard ons ... my regular guy usually holds my cock if I'm on my back and hard and my cock is in the way - I'm usually so relaxed I don't even register.

Massage is about relaxing - worrying about your cock position or being hard is going to ruin the whole experience.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol, I'd totally let you massage me! (seriously)

I haven't had them often, even though I absolutely adore massage, but I've always had mine to the (left)side, it seems the most comfortable whether soft or hard.
I have an opening today at 2pm, you dont mind if i'm naked too, do you?

TUXEDOMAN

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My therapist can be quite vigorous, she uses a no hands technique so i position myself between my legs for comfort.lying on my cock would get uncomfortable and detract from the massage.:wink:

dalian01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have only one had an erection from the nudging and received a " can you move that it is in my way" which was a bit embarrassing. I then tried with boxers on which was crap, so i just put up with it being uncomfortable!

I wouldn't mind it being on show, which would avoid the nudging, but the therapist i was seeing thought that this would be inappropriate! jerk!

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

dalian01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
next time i leave the UK and go to the USA i might consider that, although it may be a little far away from my taste.

I just need to find my self a decent one here! I have the same problem when laying on my back - to let it flop or leave it to one side then get the look when it needs moving

I thought male therapists would be used to this, but nope, as bad as the women!!