Massaged a stranger in training course

Growing123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I started a massage course at a masseur's training studio last week. He provided a model who didn't really speak to me from the beginning and stripped totally off. I was uncomfortable touching a stranger's body especially his glutes. The masseur was very comfortable in exploring his groin area and I wasn't as comfortable. When he made him turn over onto his back he was aroused, at full mast. I was a little embarrassed but it was all very discreet.

At the end of the massage he got dressed and grunted a goodbye at me and left. Maybe he was ashamed. He really didn't want to acknowledge me. He is from NYC and trainer said that he is normally talkative. It was obvious that the trainer has happy ended this model many times as he was very comfortable wiping oil off his penis and balls. Then he made me try it and I felt anxious rubbing around his erect cock

My next session is in a week and there is another model coming. I feel that this is sleazy even though it appears ostensibly professional.

PumpednHard

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The question is what was wrong with the model. Was he embarrassed or ashamed? Was he expecting a happy ending? Nothing happened but I'm also a tad embarrassed. Should I be?
Have no such experience but I'd say it's also his first time meeting you so I'd say he's embarrassed (I don't think he's ashamed since he's done that with trainer). And perhaps... he might know you...? like an acquaintance that you don't recognize?

And I'd say it's normal for you to feel embarrassed... should you be? Well it's how you react to it so there really isn't a "should" here

is he hot btw?

Reactions: Growing123

Growing123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I definitely didn't recognize him as he lives out of state and works here occasionally. Even the trainer only meets him when he takes work trips here.

He was hot. He had very nice glutes . The trainer was instructing me to get my hand under in a few moves so I brushed off his penis a few times. When he turned over it was a little swollen but within a few minutes it was standing up erect. It was hot that nobody acknowledged it but we kept stroking around it. The trainer even said to clean the oil off it and took it in his hand and cleaned it. So hot.

Reactions: Noway2533

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really hope this is a fantasy story; and the teacher was not a licensed individual. Your ID says you are from Oklahoma, sooo below is a part of the Oklahoma City Municipal code

Municode Library

28-77. - Indecent conduct.

SHARE LINK TO SECTIONPRINT SECTIONDOWNLOAD (DOCX) OF SECTIONSEMAIL SECTIONCOMPARE VERSIONS
(a)
It shall be unlawful for any person, conducting a massage, to place his/her hand or hands upon, to touch with any part of his/her body, to fondle in any manner, or to massage, a sexual or genital area of any other person.
(b)
It shall be unlawful for any person conducting a massage, to expose his/her sexual or genital areas, or any portion thereof, to any other person. It shall also be unlawful for any person, conducting a massage, to expose the sexual or genital areas, or any portions thereof, of any other person.
(c)
It shall be unlawful for any person, while in the presence of any other person conducting a massage, to fail to conceal with a fully opaque covering, the sexual or genital areas of the body.
(d)
It shall be unlawful for any person owning, operating or managing a massage establishment, knowingly to cause, allow or permit in or about such massage establishment, any agent, employee, or any other person under his/her control or supervision to perform such acts prohibited in Subsections (a), (b) or (c) of this section.
(Ord. No. 23531, § 7, 1-29-08)

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@ronin001 you seem to respond to every post being sanctimonious or highlighting a problem.
I am a little tired, so please excuse the grammatical errors, that will follow :

Though this is a fantasy based reality, fantasy without a minor / occasional anchorage to reality / truth , can be a dangerous thing. If my referencing of the a states legality offend you, then I apologize. However when and if I make a posting that is factually erroneous, feel free and please do correct me

Best wishes

Ronin

Growing123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am a little tired, so please excuse the grammatical errors, that will follow :

Though this is a fantasy based reality, fantasy without a minor / occasional anchorage to reality / truth , can be a dangerous thing. If my referencing of the a states legality offend you, then I apologize. However when and if I make a posting that is factually erroneous, feel free and please do correct me

Best wishes

Ronin
I stand by my last post. I'm not going to be smug or passive-aggressive back so I'll bow at the altar of @ronin001

I don't need to defend myself to you @ronin001