Massages

I know exactly what kind of "thong like thing" you're talking about. I was driving down I-70 when I seen this flash of light, fucking woke up aliens had me stretched out wearing that thing. Pretty sure they wanted to sodomize me with a vacuum cleaner until I told them I only kiss on the first date. No way they were giving me a massage or happy ending after that. No matter what happens don't wear that "thong like thing"

D

deleted1190861

I get massages often and always nude. My guy doesnt drape me so he sees and touches everything. Yes I get hard and it's ok with both of us. Usually goes up and down a few times depending on the area he's working on. I drip a lot. I tell him, "See what you do to me?!" And we laugh.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently went for a massage where I had to wear this thong like thing that basically did not hide very much and when I was laying down I could feel my bits moving about!
The problem was as I felt so naked and exposed it made me horny and I kept nearly getting hard, when I was laying on my front I did get hard but thankfully when he asked me to turn around it wasn't as hard and I managed to stay off, when the massage was over and I went to take off the thong I noticed I was pre cumming loads
My question is do you guys ever get hard during a massage?
I do

I do and get hard sometimes now but most of the time no

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Normal massages I've had I don't get hard. I did get one massage on Fire Island where the massage therapist spent some time between my legs, massaging the outside of my prostate. It felt AMAZING. He didn't play with my hole but kept going back. I started leaking pre and he just wiped it away. I was hoping he would do the full "happy ending" but he didn't. Right after he left I went into the bathroom and blew a HUGE load. Tried to find him again a few years later but he wasn't working.

Reactions: Rustyridge

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently went for a massage where I had to wear this thong like thing that basically did not hide very much and when I was laying down I could feel my bits moving about!
The problem was as I felt so naked and exposed it made me horny and I kept nearly getting hard, when I was laying on my front I did get hard but thankfully when he asked me to turn around it wasn't as hard and I managed to stay off, when the massage was over and I went to take off the thong I noticed I was pre cumming loads
My question is do you guys ever get hard during a massage?
Yes! One time I actually shot a load of cum while being massaged

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is a common thing that occurs with many guys. You can't fight your bodies own response. It really is not an issue with a masseur. All the guys I have massaged, get a semi to a full erection at some point during their massage... just relax and enjoy your massage.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Normal massages I've had I don't get hard. I did get one massage on Fire Island where the massage therapist spent some time between my legs, massaging the outside of my prostate. It felt AMAZING. He didn't play with my hole but kept going back. I started leaking pre and he just wiped it away. I was hoping he would do the full "happy ending" but he didn't. Right after he left I went into the bathroom and blew a HUGE load. Tried to find him again a few years later but he wasn't working.
Damn... being on Fire Island one would think differently. Especially if he actually wiped your precum off...hummm! You would not have went to the bathroom after, if you were on my table ..:yum

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the therapeutic massages I've had I was naked, but draped with sheets or blankets. Never had to wear any type of thongy thing! The massage therapists exposed what they were working on, then covered up and moved on to the next body parts. Nothing was erotic in any way about receiving legitimate therapeutic massage, so I've never been aroused, even when it was a gorgeous woman massaging me.

Sensual massages are a different story altogether! Start out naked and undraped, and after a few minutes of soft massage, it's on to sex!

Reactions: swingfun

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had lots of massages and always nude. If I go to a therapist out of town and they ask if I want to be draped I always say no. I always see male masseurs. I see my local guy here at least 2 or 3 times a month. He's comfortable working nude and always makes sure I have a really solid orgasm. I'm always a little amused by guys who post on massage sites about being embarrassed about getting an erection during massage. It's a natural body function that we don't have much if any control over. I've been to therapists who didn't masturbate me but were never afraid to work with and around the equipment.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife goes to a male massage guy. Never thought much about it until she got me to go to him. He started off with a good massage but then started paying particular attention to my dick balls and ass. I kept saying “ surely not” right up to the time he sucked my dick! Now I wonder what happens at my wife’s massage sessions! She told me he said the area in her growin was tight and he worked on loosen it up. I only imagine having his had close to her pussy. His finger drift over to her pussy. She never said if she is nude or not.

D

deleted1757711

I have two therapists I see. One I’ve seen for about 6-7 years and is super hot and I have a mad crush on her. She’s a great girl and we chat most of the session. I’ve never gotten hard fully hard with her. I’m nude but covered although loosely.

The other one I see let’s me get fully nude without a drape covering. I get hard when she’s working on my thighs while in my stomach. When I flip over I’m soft except with precum. She sees it all. Shes told me she’s flattered when guys get erections.

I love being naked without the cover. Feels so free.

Reactions: lapdog2001