Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has gone to a massage guy. She got me to go to him for my first massage. Started out fine but after a few he started touching me some. I kept saying to myself surely not.
Then one day he sucked my dick! Now I wonder what he does to my wife!

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve never been asked to wear a thong of any type. If asked, I would cancel the massage. When I get a new MT, I always ask about nude massages. A thing would look ridiculous on me. I have a somewhat girthy (not huge) 7inch flaccid dick that would be hanging out everywhere. When I get a massage, I expect and pay for and tip for a good job, I don’t expect sex if any kind. However, if he is good eye candy, I won’t turn that down. More than anything, I want string hands and a warm hearted MT.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently went for a massage where I had to wear this thong like thing that basically did not hide very much and when I was laying down I could feel my bits moving about!
The problem was as I felt so naked and exposed it made me horny and I kept nearly getting hard, when I was laying on my front I did get hard but thankfully when he asked me to turn around it wasn't as hard and I managed to stay off, when the massage was over and I went to take off the thong I noticed I was pre cumming loads
My question is do you guys ever get hard during a massage?

Was this the type of thong?

Or was it more makeshift?

Last edited:
D

deleted1074483

I've had and enjoy many massages - the first time ever I got a boner but the masseur just said smiled and said don't worry its natural, since then any massage has given me a semi at least but I don't worry about it at all. I've only ever had full body massages from guys never girls, don't know if that would make a difference to my reaction?

only resulted in sex once, on holiday in Antigua, couple of years ago now, the masseur was Brazilian, hot, and did a tantric massage which included lingam (cock) massage, got me very hard and he just climbed on top of me at that point, rode me, made me cum in him, and then carried on with the massage!!

I give and receive massages with my partner and we both always get hard and nearly always ends with sex.

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once was in a hotel spa in Asia and was about to have just a normal relaxing back massage so I just undressed to my trunks and was about to get to the table...the masseuse came and told me the package includes a backscrub with water and I should undress and she handed me those ridiculous black see-through ”panties” which are obviously designed for women and do not offer any support or space for men. She left the room while I stuck myself into the tiny thing that left balls hardly covered and one could see every vein of the shaft through. Luckily it was a back scrub and massage so I was on my stomach. I was erect the whole time and nervous if she would ask me to turn around as I could feel myself spilling and bulging out of them...When it was over, she left the room, I got up and took off the pants, and they were shining all around with precum stains. Left them in the bin, wonder if she noticed

desertdonkey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girlfriend who was a masseuse, so I got extremely erect every time. She never finished me off on her massage bed (it was a rule she always had), but I always finished by massaging the inside of her pussy with my cock on her bed. In terms of masseuse's who weren't GF's...sadly, no. I never got the attractive ones haha.

Reactions: lapdog2001

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always get hard whether its a man or woman. Believe me its not because I'm thinking sexy thoughts!! I'm thinking about mowing, work or anything to prevent it but just the physical contact does it.

I've had females tell me don't worry about it that it's natural blah, blah but I can't help it.

I've had a few spend a lot of time on the upper thighs. I think they enjoy creating a reaction, lol.

Reactions: vbkfl99

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was this the type of thong?

Or was it more makeshift?

Respect. How the hell does he contain himself in those tiny things and does not get even a semi with all that touch and hot oil involved which also seems to soake through those pants. Gosh I could not survive that without a raging boner that would propably tear those paperpants apart :D