Massaging the Vagina with the Penis

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by RawDog, Apr 1, 2010.

1. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    This thread (probably my favorite):

http://www.lpsg.org/173656-milking-the-penis-with-vagina-6.html

... got me thinking from the male perspective.

Have any of the women here ever been "nudgefucked"? Not sure if you know what that is, but basically he picks one angle, one short span of depth within your vagina and goes to town on that spot. Just going back and forth.

I read a book about vaginal massages a few months ago:

Amazon.com: Wild Feminine: Finding Power, Spirit, & Joy in the Root of the Female Body (9780615245652): Tami Lynn Kent: Books

...that dealt with pains within the vagina and it treated the massages like the knots on your back. You go back and forth and back and forth this one "knot" until the knot goes away. Same is true within the vagina. The book stresses doing it with fingers, I've just taken it a step further and used my cock instead.

The tricky part is finding the knot and angling my cock just right to be able to rub it. For "finding of the spot", I've used one or two fingers with. Once I've found the spot, I massage it a bit so she can remember the sensation (again with my finger) and then prop myself up on to my kness with her on her back, pillow under her butt and my arms under her legs if it's on the anterior surface, me riding high with her legs almost flat on the bed if it's on the posterior surface.

From there, I angle my point of entry using my hips, until she tells me I'm at that same spot.

If the guy can hold off cumming, the therapy is intensely pleasurable for both.

2. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes we do this...but she gets sore too quickly to cum more than once.
    i save it for last.

do you get white stuff, not semen or froth from lube
    but moreso like a cervical ejaculation or something close.

everytime i fuck like this,i get whipcream on my cock.
    i love it.

3. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes!! I don't think it's cervical (she's had a hysterectomy).

4. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm, based on the totally underwhelming response to this thread I either came off as a weirdo, a pervert, or just boring.

Any feedback as to the lack of feedback? I sorta thought this was a good subject to open up.

5. raraa

raraa New Member

thihs technique is really pleasurable for both but sometimes can require a lot of manuevring and angling and when she has my dick in her she likes alot of variety rather than waiting for the right spot

6. Incocknito

Gold Member

The best technique is just to rub her clit / lips with the head of your penis. Everyone likes that.

7. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I think the holidays may have affected traffic to the site. I don't think it's you or the subject.

I really don't think we do that technique, or at least I haven't thought of it that way if we have. After talking about it with TheBoyfriend, he's interested in trying it.

I warn you, though, these experiments usually take a while to come to fruition. We're actually really terrible about actually managing to stick to a plan during sex. One of us will say, "I want to do this first, then this, than that other thing we love!" and the other will agree, and then in the heat of the moment we won't end up doing any of those things we'd talked about doing because we got swept up into something else and we completely forgot about the original plan until we're done. It's happened a thousand times.

8. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i was going to say more about it but was worried i would come off
    too new age.

this style of sex is what seperates orgasm from ecstasy,
    if you are both "listening" to eachothers pulse on a spiritual level,
    you can turn it into a tantric bliss.

it is borderline out of body, like a good good drug.

at these points are where i think our senses are truly enabled.

taste mixes with sight,as sight mixes with touch,and touch turns
    to taste for interpretation.

true sense,without ego is transcendental.
    it is why "kink" is...imho.

9. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's the fun part of the massage. It's a win-win situation. If you find the spot, great. If you don't, the fun is in the search.

That, we've done. I wasn't going to include that in my "massage" thread, but you're right, using your cockhead would make a great rubbing implement for her clit too. I don't hear this mentioned often enough.

I think you may be right. Thanks for the reassurance.

The eye-opener for me was when I used a finger or two to find muscle knots instead of just rubbing the g-spot. I could see my wife's clear reaction when I pass over those spots, moreso when using my cock.

When massaging the back/shoulder area, the knots feel like pronounced stiff spots, within the vagina it feels tiny fibroids. With enough passes the spots go away. Feels good too.

Yeah, same here with us. Very, very similar to us. We're going at it, we have this bright idea of breaking out the Liberator ramp and next thing you know, we've moved to a couple of different positions, with no ramp to be found.

No worries, take your time and have fun trying to remember!!

This is really what I'm talking about! It's about a mutual healing experience, but on a more pleasurable level.

Ok, someone gets it. Cool.

Not only enabled, but unified. It's like the two of us become one in our senses.

No, you're not coming off as being new-agey at all. Not to me, anyway.

10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

The white stuff that comes out of the vagina can be a mixture of existing fluids from the self cleansing process or when the fornix is stimulated the vaginal walls "sweat" a milky fluid. You might find an obvious amount of it on your balls or the pubic hair just above your cock depending on the position you were in.

It's a relatively new discovery that this fluid is released from the vaginal walls and its been a Godsend for women in menopause or post menopause when the rush of watery liquid allows for some sloppy sex instead of pulling everything in with each thrust.

11. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ever since your post after mine about the Bartholins gland I have been deep in thought about female lube and you're right. There seems to be several types of consistency of lube. Some milky slick foamy white, sometimes it feels like white vaseline, sometimes it resembles snot, sometimes it's clear and shiny-slick. I also notice the amount and consistency depends on what's being stimulated and how much.

If you've got any articles, I'd appreciate a link. Sounds like interesting information.

I'm going to respond to this post again, because I don't think I did it any justice the first time.

My favorite "technique" for massaging my wife's clit with my glans is by using the rough patch underneath (the frenulum). I pull apart her labia majora (outer labis) to properly expose her clit hood and slide my frenuluim side to side. Chaotica, on a different thread, pointed out how her clit hood probably responds the same way to stimulus as my frenulum does.

As hard as it is to believe, sex for a man does not feel the same way as it does for a woman. I'll try finding the article to that if anyone's interested, but suffice it to say that giving oral sex to a woman is similar to what sex feels like to a guy. Having a guy's shaft and balls played with (without any contact with the glans and frenulum) is how regular PIV sex feels like to a woman.

So, going back to my point, rubbing my frenulum of my wife's clit left-to-right-to-left is probably the only motion I've found where she and I feel exactly the same thing.

On the really rare occasion that my wife feels like her clit needs more stimulation I've pulled back her hood to expose the clit itself. Then, very gently, I pass my cock over it. Sometimes I just press down.

Other times, she seems to enjoy me smacking/slapping her clit slightly with my cock.

12. lustful10

lustful10 New Member

Yeah that's a good point made. The clit for a woman is basically the same (pleasure-wise) as the glans is for a man. The bit about "giving oral sex to a woman is similar to what sex feels like to a guy. Having a guy's shaft and balls played with (without any contact with the glans and frenulum) is how regular PIV sex feels like to a woman." was an interesting point made, too. I'd be interested in the article.

13. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I found it, but it's off of an e-book. I could e-mail you the 3 pages if you'd like. PM me your address so I can send it.

14. D_Czarova Zucchini

D_Czarova Zucchini New Member

citation? (title, author, date, Journal)

15. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Scince of Sex, Kevin Pezzi, page 320-322

My sex book

It's worth the purchase. I disagree with some of his stuff, but it's good fodder for discussions.

16. D_Czarova Zucchini

oh...that guy

17. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

I would not endorse his book - just judging by his website. He makes all kinds of claims on his website but does not show one datum to support any of them.

18. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ever think he shows the proof in his book? I'm just being a devil's advocate here, but why would he prove his claim for free?

19. D_Czarova Zucchini

I look forward to the forthcoming infomercial with Kevin Trudeau.

(I can hear it now!)

"Y'see Kevin the medical establishment doesn't want women to achieve orgasm through vaginal intercourse They're in the pocket of the sex toy industry"

#19 D_Czarova Zucchini, Apr 8, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  20. D_Czarova Zucchini

not even when he's offering his book on gas saving tips that can save you hundreds of dollars!!!

#20 D_Czarova Zucchini, Apr 8, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted