Massaging Your Man's Prostate - any advice

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by hoodedbilad, May 28, 2008.

1. hoodedbilad

hoodedbilad New Member

Albums:
    Hi ladies,

Since we got married almost three years ago, my wife continues to show quite a lot of interest in some arse play (my arse BTW). We've tried Thai beads a couple of times but to he honest, with the beads inserted and her giving me a well lubricated hand job at the same time, there was too much going on for me to fully enjoy my orgasm. I recently started to read up on prostate massaging or milking and how it can lead to explosive orgasms. My main concern when it comes to arse play is the possible mess but I think I could overcome this fear by giving myself an anal douche beforehand and then asking my wife to wear a latex glove (BTW the concerns are all mine and not hers LOL). So, ladies at LPSG do you have any advice for me or my wife? I have tried massaging my prostate on my own using a well lubricated finger but it wasn't very successful. Thanks in advance for any advice you think may be usefull.

2. 220483

Gold Member

I'm a guy, but that personal anal massage seams tome the best way to explore YOURSELF... and so YOU know [which you probably know...] the prostate is a is a compound tubuloalveolar exocrine gland of the male mammalian reproductive system located at the rectum's entrance. SO if you finger yourself up, towards your bladder, you will be massaging it. IF you exercise your sphincter, while masturbating, SURELY you'll have greater feeling, while climaxing!

[for more on prostate go to: Prostate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ]

and SORRY for being a guy the first one to answer you.. :( ]

3. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Ass-play is fantastic and extremely pleasurable -- as long as you're clean. Douching is essential and can be great foreplay for more intense play. Clean that puppy out and let your lady do her thing.

4. verthosand

verthosand New Member

As I am making love to my boyfriend we do not worry about douching before hand.. Kind of takes the fun out of the moment if you know what I mean. Being relaxed and letting everything go with the flow is when the hottest sex happens. You will not have an accident or anything. When I massage my boyfriends prostate the best way is to have him lying flat.. Perhaps your girlfriend could try this entering you gently, feeling for the upper left corner of your anal cavity. Massaging this area as she sucks your cock as she does this will heighten your pleasure. As you becomes more aroused your prostate will enlarger or harden.. she will feel it. If she continues to massage as she sucks you. Grasp behind your knees and pull your legs back.. This will get her deeper as well. Have her lick your anus too.. A wonderful feeling you will experience. Just relax and have a exploding climax!!!

5. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I have a couple of great toys I use but love to use my fingers too. My fingers are short but when I start him off before the strap on, I always use my fingers. When you are on your back, ask her if she could slip her middle finger inside you. I have a bit of a different technique than verthosand though. I press hard downward and move my finger from side to side, wall to wall. Then I use a kind of swirling motion, kind of a circle where the deepest I penetrate is right down the middle. Once your prostate has swelled it will be easier for her to feel. It won't take long to swell.

Ever see those purple gspot vibes? They are AMAZING for the ass too (my bf and hubby's words)

http://www.arentwenaughty.com/images/products/xl/2259.jpg

6. B_josh762

B_josh762 New Member

Yes, my exwife used to use a similar vibrator to the one in the link below. Wasn't too thick and was shaped just right to hit the spot. Having this used on my while getting a blow job was mind boggling.

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

If your lady has long nails possibly gloves are an idea to stop internal scratching. Also a good rim job first to get your ass used to the attention will help with you loosening up up and help her get in.

8. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Good points, Lee! There are little finger-sized condoms available that will protect her nails and his ass from scratches - they are very thin and allow her to feel the prostate... not that I've done it. :( Never met a guy who let me play with his ass, but I do gladly toss salad and put a little pressure on the outside with my fingers. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted