Masseur

Codynun

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a great massage guy that does outstanding bodywork. I have been going to him for over a year. He is generally really cool. Requires no draping. We discuss his hot boyfriend. I get boners and there are no problems. I respect his relationship with his boyfriend and don't wanna have sex with him. Isn't it a little strange however that he has never not even once brushed against my cock?

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You just wrote that he has a boyfriend. Is it strange? No, not at all. To me it sounds like he is a very professional (and moral) masseur. I do massage and it is more common than not for guys to get hard. It's just a reaction. Just because a client gets an erection does not mean that we should suddenly switch from being a professional masseur to a sex worker. :confused:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A professional is always a professional while on the task at hand.

You should respect him and appreciate his mantra. You know he has a boyfriend.

If you desire to have your penis rubbed I would suggest that you also acquire a friend or apply your own "self gradification device."

strongman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You're lucky you can have a massage and be fully nude. It is more common these days to be draped in sheets and towels like a mummy. I like being nude and have no objection to the masseur being nude if he wants to be. I've been nude on the table with str8 masseurs and gay too. Its the massage that counts. Arousal is just a natural reaction to the touch.