Masseurs .....

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Has anybody had either a good or very bad experience with a masseur ?
Feedback I get is not good with complaints about bad attitudes and hiking up the agreed price ....

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on .
Over 50 lurkers and not one response !

Yes,

I have had a wonderful experience with a masseur. I was rather apprehensive when I had my first session with him. I always kept on my bra and panties for the entire time I went to him but it seemed to cause no problems. He used a combination of Raiki, Shiatsu and deep tissue massage. I have had back problems in the past and he worked wonders. We had a great rapport. I fear we may have had too good a time cracking jokes and laughing in the massage room because I swear whenever I came out an hour and a half later the ladies were always smirking. Some actually got angry that he gave me such great service. It got so wild that one time he came out of the room and said, "OK, You want to know what we do in there? Well , first she takes off all of her clothing then I take off all of my clothing and we poor hot oil all over each other and go for it!" LOL! I almost fell out. My hair stylist's response was , "Are you an adult? Is she an adult? Honey, I dont care what you two are doing in there, but keep doing it.SHe always comes out smiling and glowing" LOL! End of story...

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My experiences have been generally good. A few have been really good, None have been bad.

My main problem with massage therapists is that most do not/will not massage my glutes with the same attention as they pay to other parts of my body. Before I moved across the country, I had found a great massage therapist who considerd the glutes to be an extension of the back (Duh) and an extension of the legs. Therefore, he worked them from directions. This was strictly legitimate. The glutes are the larges and hardest working muscles in the body. Most men have lower back pain.

In my opinion, masage therapists who do not like to touch naked people have a problem. That said, massage therapists have to deal with inappropriate behavior and development of trust is a mutual process.