Massive Balls

KoolKat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey
lately i have been fantasising about massive balls, big heavy full ones full of juice and trying to work out cool ways to get it out. Do any of u guys have really big balls that are heavy and full and fun. Would like to hear some stories if u care to share.

matt

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
KoolKat said:
Hey
lately i have been fantasising about massive balls, big heavy full ones full of juice and trying to work out cool ways to get it out. Do any of u guys have really big balls that are heavy and full and fun. Would like to hear some stories if u care to share.

matt

This is a true story KoolKat: Well, I have really big bad balls... they are so bad that they refuse to climb into a cockring! They hang out of my shorts and bulge in my bathing suits. I have tried discipline.. with no effect. I am at my wits end ... what do I do with my big hairy balls? I can't bring myself to ignore them.. you know just leave them home when I go somewhere to swim or have sex! They would get lonely and upset and my cock would surely feel as if it were standing very much alone! Oh guys, what do I do with my big hairy balls?:rolleyes: :wink: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

Jentl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Massive balls are an absolute turn-on for me too...
I always love it when a guy wants me to suck his nuts; always want to have them both in my mouth - with my boyfriend, I can just manage that :)
Its a really hot way to start a blowjob too; feeling a semi on top of my face getting harder and harder as a swallow a guys balls lick them... sooooo horny.

ebey11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been told I have the biggest balls ever by pretty much everyone that's seen them.

Jentl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ebey11 said:
I've been told I have the biggest balls ever by pretty much everyone that's seen them.

Well how big are they? Your pictures are very unclear (and my screen is showing everything darker on top)
Like compared to an everydag object.
Ping pong ball? Bigger?

ebey11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
kinda hard to compare since they're oval but id say close to a golf ball

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have balls the size of extra large eggs. They are 2 times the size of average. All of my gf's have commented on their size. Many like the feel of them slapping against them. For the few guys I have been with it did not seem to be an issue.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
My balls are average size I think but because they hang low I am always told they are large.
I have searched for pics of guys with large nuts and they are very rare.
Franky

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have big balls. When I was 16 my dad took me to the doctor. I was afraid I may have had a mass or cancer growth on my nuts. The doctor said "You just have large balls." In wrestling guys would make comments.
My wife has developed a love for them as she always tries to get them both in her mouth at the same time.
Only drawback is underwear. If it is not a "Pouch" type I cant wear them.
I learned that big balls are best shown off in a good pair of jeans.
Jake

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yknarfy, very nice package deal. Your slack scrotum shows your balls off well. Visibility is half the equation. They are bigger than average I would say. Some guys have some grape size nuts.

longcocklondon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Arnod_PM said:
Massive balls are an absolute turn-on for me too...
I always love it when a guy wants me to suck his nuts; always want to have them both in my mouth - with my boyfriend, I can just manage that :)
Its a really hot way to start a blowjob too; feeling a semi on top of my face getting harder and harder as a swallow a guys balls lick them... sooooo horny.

I LOVE having my balls licked and sucked. they hang quite low but the harder i get the tighter my sac gets. then i cum loads
:smile:
loving your big cock Arnod. stunning!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
longcocklondon said:
I LOVE having my balls licked and sucked.
I love having my balls played with too. I can keep my dick hard just by pulling and kneading my nuts, or if someone else does it. I absolutely love having my scrotum stretched and massaged.

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine are pretty big and they earned comments from many a delighted girl who felt them slapping against their clit when I baged them from behind...;o)

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
mine are bigger than golf balls, closest thing i can compare them to
to get a good visual, each nut is the size of 1 1/2 golf balls together.

they hang really low

pain in the ass sometimes. super sensitive and i end up sitting on them if i free ball

E

bulgeguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My balls were the first thing to hit puberty. They enlarged a lot before my rod got any longer, and for a while i was way oversized down there. They were larger than what a friend's brother had who was 3 years older. Typical problems of them falling out of gym shorts, bathing suits, etc. They are still larger than average, especially when heated up, but are better proportioned now.

Reactions: Summer of 1973