Massive Balls

bullnuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont get the whole pumping balls thing. if they r big naturally thats cool... pumping ones sac is like big fake tittys... u kno when u feel them... they arent gonna feel natural ..a guy with tiny nuts could pump his sac big with saline or whatever they use

Reactions: delmarvaadmirer

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pretty satisfied with the size of mine...

man...I'd be satisfied with all you have too...massive, great looking low hangers covered in hair, a big thick cock, and a dense patch of pubes spreading out over your abs and growin

I've got some really large hangers....and also a huge ball fetish! more than cock fetish...hahah

LOTS of nice hangers on here!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR

OC...you have massive balls..on a great muscled body...very nice!

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
I know this is a bit off track, but why didn't testicle caning catch on as a corporal punishment in medieval times? I mean the papacy committed every other perversion imaginable. Is it possible they missed this? Because it would probably be more efficient than caning or flogging the back. Even a choir boy could do it.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
410163-big-hangers.jpg

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey
lately i have been fantasising about massive balls, big heavy full ones full of juice and trying to work out cool ways to get it out. Do any of u guys have really big balls that are heavy and full and fun. Would like to hear some stories if u care to share.

matt

I just found your thread Matt and have been obsessing lately about my room mates beautiful and extremely large testicles. I love being able to make them perform, and am amazed by the volume of semen that they have produced for me over the past several months.

Attachments