Massive cum load

GettingBigger9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am curious if anyone takes anything to cum heavier or more loads. The misses and I are trying to have a kid and while I already cum a good amount I want to do more.

I already take a few herbs and stay hydrated I just want to see what can help.

Reactions: henry777

I'm not sure a bigger amount actually increases the sperm count.

GettingBigger9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My count is pretty high already I've also heard of guys taking stuff that increase their load amount. Which in return made the sperm healthier or increased in count as a result.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
According to Robert Winston (UK fertility expert) a couple should start by not worrying about things - no calendars, no diets just have lots of sex. Rather than worry about how much you produce I think you just need to make sure that what you do produce ends up inside her. Only if that isn't working, and that means at least six months with no result, is it worth looking into things.

palmer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My wife's ob told us to have sex every other day and or wait 2 days so I could "replenish my swimmers" .
Took that advice and she's 30 weeks.
Good luck to the both of y'all.
And One a Day vitamin makes a conceiving multi vitamin now for you and her so maybe look into that route.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife's ob told us to have sex every other day and or wait 2 days so I could "replenish my swimmers" .
Took that advice and she's 30 weeks.

I wonder what the science is behind that advice. Certainly, after ejaculating there will be a peroid during which the number of sperm you have stored up ready to go will be increasing and, to start with, even the oldest ones will still be viable. There will come a point, of course, when the oldest ones will start to get past it so the number of viable sperm will tend to reach a plateau.

My suspicion, thought, is that this more relevant to the one night stand situation where you meet a woman who happens to be at the optimum point in her cycle for conception and thus he chance of success will depend on how many you can put in on that isolated occasion.

When it's your wife, and you can have sex more than once, I am not sure if makes so much difference as the sperm can survive for a few days waiting for the egg to appear. That worked for us - with our first daughter we were on holiday, which no doubt helps with low stress, and the first week my wife was really horny and that seemed to build through that week. We had sex every day and by the Saturday (the last day of that first week) she was complelely wild. The following day she wasn't horny at all but by then we had obviously done it as two weeks later, no peroid and shortly after that, positive test.

So, I think part of that is also that she can be in touch with her body in that way.

Reactions: 2hot2handle

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Increase your intake of seafood-mussels shrimps and oily fish. No doubt in my mind that this will increase fertility.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fuck her at least 3 times a day weekdays and 4 on weekends. Bring her flowers and treats and make her feel special. If she feels special and loved she will want to have intercourse with you and greatly increase your chances of fertilizing her eggs.

Shit, your dick will fall off!