Massive Farm Cock

D_Miltie Orgasmic

Experimental Member
Media
I think of an old family friend, Ronald, in Maine when read stories about experiences with big cocks. He is very long and very thick. The experience I describe below happened in in the potato barn of his farm; he was in his 30's, I was 19. I always figure he was straight and I knew I like guys but hadn't done anything about it.

We were talking about sex; I asked him about sex with high school girls. He told me that his cock was so big that they wouldn't have sex with him. I said something like "bullshit".

He said something that sounded to me like he was giving me a hard time and gave me one of his beers.

I couldn't take my eyes off his farm work hardened chest and the black chest hair stretching his dirty denim farm overalls. My throat was getting dry and my heart was racing; I watched his big fist and thick fingers that easily went all the way around the beer bottle he passed me.

When he wasn't looking, I looked down at his crotch and couldn't imagine that the protruding bulge in his overalls was actually his cock. I was interested in seeing other guy's cocks, but I told myself I wasn't gay. I just liked to "compare".

I thought Ronald's cock seemed larger than anything I had ever noticed or imagined before. It didn't matter really; I'd try to see him if he decided to take a piss but I was resigned to relying only the image building in my head and couldn't wait to jack off replay these that night.

I was sitting up on a concrete wall that separate the bins for the potatoes while Ronald was leaning back on the fender of his New Holland tractor. Every once in a while, he'd reach his big hand under the strap of the overalls and scratched his hairy chest. I felt my cock twitch a little and the urge to see his cock didn't subside.

Ronald's a cocky self-assured man and he talked some more about the girls he liked to fuck. He told me that his favorite position was with their legs up on his (broad) shoulders. His full French lips parted, exposing his straight white teeth, as he laughed about fucking them with their panties still on, shoved off to side. He talked about pulling his cock all the way out and seeing their pussies left, as he put it, "gapped open".
Good grief. This was driving me crazy.

He told me that he liked to feel girls "down there" and that when then they touched his cock their panties got all wet. I was still on my third beer, feeling very drunk; Ronald was on his fifth or sixth, as I watched him pull on the bulge in his overalls with his fist.

It was getting darker outside and I was getting hotter inside that barn when he pulled the straps off his shoulders and let the overalls fall to his waist.

His tee shirt, dirty from dust and sweat, was tight on his body yet elevated some by the hair that lay between the fabric of the shirt and his sweaty, chiseled, chest. The bottom of the tee shirt was pulling up some and I spied a hard flat stomach.

The hair on his chest didn't completely cover his abdomen; instead it formed a dark trail that led to the tight band of the briefs hugging his waist.

He was still talking about his girlfriends and the different ways he liked to fuck them when he turned around and started fooling with the fender of the tractor. I took this chance to hop down from the wall to walk around see more of his body, hoping ~ hell, praying, I'd see some more of his body before he got bored and wanted to go inside the house to clean up.
I walked around and without the overalls hiding the fact, noticed that his waist was about 1/2 the width of his shoulders; his thick neck exposed by his crew cut, and big, old, work boots on his feet.

I joined him by the tractor and he looked up - his dark eyes peering through his dark eyebrows and couldn't believe it when he said that I was almost as pretty as some of the girls he liked to fuck and then returned his gaze to the bottom of the fender.

I didn't know what to say, I wanted to say something funny, instead I said, "too bad you can't fuck a guy".

"I've done that", he responded quickly without looking up from the nuts and bolts he was fiddling with below the fender.

"Oh, yeah sure, how do you fuck a guy?"

He stood up, all 6 and half or so feet of him, looked down at me, and said that maybe I'd like for him to show me.

I bit my lip and shuffled my feet around the dirt-covered concrete below my feet and said, "well, maybe you could just show me what your cock looks like, because I don't believe you can fuck guys."

He laughed a little and said that I didn't know much about sex, but, "OK, you can see my cock".

He reached out and grabbed hold of wrist and pulled it toward the band of his white briefs.

I swallowed hard and I said, "Wait, I'll do it", shaking off the fear that he had figured out I was gay and this was a joke.

Instead, he said, nodding his head, "OK".

He wiped his forehead and said, "let me get another beer."

Walking back from the cooler, Ronald passed me another beer and said "you're throat's dry, you should have one more. You might need it".
We cracked the tops of the beers and tossed them into the pile of metal tops by the huge tire of the tractor.

Taking giant gulps of the beer, I watched as Ronald tilted the bottle toward the ceiling of the barn and watched his Adam's apple moved up and down his scruffy thick neck as the beer flowed into his tight belly.
I set my beer on the fender of the tractor and he walked over to me, big hands hanging at his side. He pressed up close to me and grabbed my wrist again and put it on his stomach.

My hand moved down to the band of his briefs as he put his mouth on my ear and stuck his tongue in. It drove me wild and my cock instantly grew as I felt the smooth skin and hair of his belly leading to the white cotton of his briefs.

My mind was buzzing as he nuzzled my neck and wrapped his giant arms around my shoulders pulling me closer to him.

Wasting no time, I let my hand move over the tightly stretched outline of what felt to me like the end of a baseball bat shoved over to one side of his thigh. I could feel my own briefs getting wet as my cock started leaking cum and remembered what he told me about girls getting "wet" when they touched his cock.

I smelled him ~ sweet, like the grass that grows in the fields of northern Maine in summer, and smelled too the sweat of this farmer.
Gently, he put his big hands on my shoulders and pressed down. He wanted me to see his cock up close. I went down. As he shoved his overalls down to his ankles he spread his legs and stood there, with his baseball-bat-for-a-cock stretching his white cotton briefs right there in my face.

I ran my fingers over the outline of the massive cock and saw that he too was getting wet. His cock stretched clear from directly below the center of his body and out beyond the edge of his thigh. Using my fingers as a guide, I measured the width of the cock there by the distance between my thumb and forefinger.

It far exceeded anything I had seen or imagined before and it was clear I wasn't going to be able to wrap my entire fist around any portion of his cock.
I watched him
put his hands under the band of his briefs and start to pull them down. Ronald was showing me his cock, proud of it like a horseman his steed. First, I noticed that the trail of hair from his chest fanned out and then I noticed that unlike my own cock, his had a lot of skin (I didn't know at the time that there were "uncut" cocks).

Ron's massively fat cock protruded from dense black hair that covered his legs and ran from the thick balls and sack between his legs to his ass. I was amazed that he was as hairy around his cock and balls and legs because the hair on his chest and abdomen was so thin. It was as if I was looking at a totally different man from the waist down. The bottom half of this man was almost animal.

His cock, freed from the confines of the briefs could barely support its own weight, and I turned my face up to him, his cock in both my hands and said, "It’s so heavy".

He cracked a smile -- it was clearly not the first time he heard someone say this.

I looked down at the massive pole and several thick veins stemming from his pubic bone toward the head of his cock transfixed by one, especially broad, vein dominating the center of the wide expanse of his cock.
His cock head was nearly as wide as his cock but the opening was almost sloppy-looking with a fat opening at the end, I would learn, practically opened up completely to release thick and seemingly endless streams of very warm cum.

As his cock got even harder his balls almost completely retreated inside his body adding to the utterly ridiculous dimensions of his already overwhelmingly thick and long cock.

After these initial impressions, I looked up to see him still smiling down at me. His massive hands pulled me up to his faced and he planted his mouth on mine jamming his thick tongue into my throat.

Overwhelmed by the man raping my mouth, I was alarmed but excited when I felt his hands grab my own ass cheeks, pull them apart and felt his thick index fingers spank my tight, virgin, hole.

I knew then that was about to learn exactly how one guy fucks another. What I didn't know, but should have realized, was that my hole would soon be mercilessly "gapped open" and it would be days before I could comfortably walk or sit again.

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The tractor is the only thing you are talking about after that story? That was hot and got me going. Just wish the OP spent as much detail on the sex as he did on the foreplay.

Reactions: David.djr

D_Miltie Orgasmic

Experimental Member
Media
Ronald pulled out a tape measure from his tool box. He tells me he wants me to measure him. His cock is wide - not only from side-to-side but also all the way around. The tape measure stretches to 7" around at his densely matted and thick pubic bone. He tells me to measure the cusp of his foreskin covered cock head. Another 3/4".

Mesmerized by the massiveness of his meat, I can't believe how heavy it is, he tells me stop fucking around and measure the length. I put the end of the tape up to the wide base of his cock and stretch it out to the gapping tip of his cock. 9.5".

Next he tell me to grab his balls. No one I can grab both at one time.

"Pull them down", he orders me.

"Pull harder, they aren't gonna break".

"Put the fucking tape measure around my nuts."

I do as I'm told, noticing that the harder I pulled on his hairy bull sack, the wetter the head of cock was getting. He was actually growing a little longer and thicker. The thickly veined foreskin was unable to cover his cock head now.

I wrapped the tape measure around his two nuts. 10".

He said, "what do you think boy?"

My throat was dry again, but I managed to say "incredible".

He smiled. "Stick you tongue inside my cum hole boy".

I couldn't believe how wide it was was and how much of my tongue fit inside the shaft of his cock.

D_Miltie Orgasmic

Experimental Member
Media

He said to get up and get dressed. It was time to go inside to his bed.

Once there, he told me to get undressed and to lie down on my back on the bed with my head hanging over the side.

He undressed and walked over to the side of the bed and hung his massive cock and balls over my face. His balls covered my chin and while his cock was softer now, it still stretched across my mouth to my forehead. I could smell the sweat of his hairy cock, balls and ass and it was like a drug.

He told me put his balls in my mouth. I tried to get both inside but it wasn't possible no matter how hard I tried.

He grabbed my tender nipples between his beast-like thick thumb and forefinger with one hand as he pulled my mouth open wider with the other and jammed his other nut inside my mouth. I thought I was going to suffocate.

As he tweaked my nipples with one obscenely thick hand, I felt him reach down with the other to open my legs.

With his balls stretching open my mouth, his cock was getting heavier on my face and my hair was getting wet from his pre-cum. Looking up at his cock I could barely see beyond the width.

Still holding my legs open with his one hand, his thick forefinger found my tight, pink, virgin boy hole.

With the other hand he pulled his massive balls out from my throat. He backed up sliding his huge cock along my face until his freakishly fat cockhead was pressing up against my lips.

I tried to open my mouth to accommodate him. He helped by putting his thick thumb inside my mouth and pulling my lower jaw open. Even so, only a portion of his cockhead would fit. He removed his thumb and pushed his cock inside. I thought my teeth would hurt him but his cock (like his balls) seemed to be immune from pain.

He told me breathe through my nose as he pressed forward but that reprieve didn't last long as his length reached the back of my throat. I started to gag.

He pulled out and I noticed that his cock was again as hard as it had been in the barn with the foreskin pulled all the way back off the head and that massive cum hole gapping and dripping.

He told me he wanted some throat pussy and that I was going to give him some.

I told him I couldn't do it without gagging.

He pointed his massive cock at my face and grabbed hold of my nipples again, gently rubbing them with the rough skin his fingers.

He said I WAS going to take his cock and that I needed to take a few deep breaths - very deep he told me - from my chest and to blow out.

I did it.

He pushed his cock back into my mouth and down my throat past the gag reflex. I had never experienced anything so incredible. I could actually feel him going past the opening in the back of my throat.

His final push had my nose buried in the thick, hairy, base of his cock and his bull-sized balls hanging over my chin and down to my gullet. Tears welled up in my eyes and ran down the sides of face.

He held his cock there for a moment - (it felt like a zillion years to me) - and looking up at him I saw him close his eyes and shudder.

He pulled out then and I felt every thick vein of his shaft pulsate and the foreskin wrap back around his cock head as he did so.

I gasped for air as his cock left my mouth.

He smile and laughed a little at the poor virgin boy looking back up at him.

He was clearly proud of the fact that his cock scared me.

He told me to breathe deeply and out and pushed back in my throat passing the ring at the back of my throat.

He did this several times and with each thrust, he paused having stretched open that ring at the back of my throat. I noticed that his balls were tightening up -- getting sucked up into his body, and that his cock was getting harder, thicker and longer.

I was utterly at his mercy now, my breathing in time with his thrusting, his cock getting even larger as his balls completely disappeared inside his body and became part of the massive wholeness of his cock.

He pushed his cock down my throat again and stopped... He held it there. I looked up through the tears in my eyes. His gigantic hands held mine down on the bed. Without realizing what was happening, I could feel hot juices coming out of my nose and felt the same warmth heading down into my belly. He said, after I realized what was happening, that he "was filling me up".

Last edited:

D_Miltie Orgasmic

Experimental Member
Media
His cock, still dripping, angry looking, was hanging over my face again. The cum hole open and gripping cum. His balls had started to sag again and smacked against my chin.

He was bent over my body and with both thick, hairy, fists was pushing my legs open. As his own cock and balls hung heavy above my face, his face was between my legs; his thick chin pressing on the space between my balls and asshole. It felt incredible.

He was looking at my hole. He asked me if I had ever been fucked before.

I told him no but wished, seeing the size of his cock hanging over face, that I had. I had a feeling that even though Ronald had already cum (violently) it wasn't over. I wanted very much to get up and leave but also felt completely in his control.

He moved up and away from the bed and told me to get up. He pulled a towel from under the bed, spit on it, handed me the towel and told me to wipe my face and chest of his drying cum.

I looked at him standing there. His body was tight, and I noted again that it was matted with thick black hair from the waist down and almost hairless above. Between his legs hung a slab of uncut cock and dripping foreskin with a heavy set of balls behind it.

There was a noise outside his bedroom door then and I heard his older brother and father inside the house.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His cock, still dripping, angry looking, was hanging over my face again. The cum hole open and gripping cum. His balls had started to sag again and smacked against my chin.

He was bent over my body and with both thick, hairy, fists was pushing my legs open. As his own cock and balls hung heavy above my face, his face was between my legs; his thick chin pressing on the space between my balls and asshole. It felt incredible.

He was looking at my hole. He asked me if I had ever been fucked before.

I told him no but wished, seeing the size of his cock hanging over face, that I had. I had a feeling that even though Ronald had already cum (violently) it wasn't over. I wanted very much to get up and leave but also felt completely in his control.

He moved up and away from the bed and told me to get up. He pulled a towel from under the bed, spit on it, handed me the towel and told me to wipe my face and chest of his drying cum.

I looked at him standing there. His body was tight, and I noted again that it was matted with thick black hair from the waist down and almost hairless above. Between his legs hung a slab of uncut cock and dripping foreskin with a heavy set of balls behind it.

There was a noise outside his bedroom door then and I heard his older brother and father inside the house.

My head is swimming and my ass aching to be fucked like this in my
best of dreams beginning from my first sighting of a huge cock!! After
all these years, yet to happen. Have enjoy many good men with good cocks but never as descibed above. I yet to enjoy this experience...

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The guys that my wife and I swing with are in fantastic shape. Ripped muscles, low body fat, and lots of stamina. But we get that way by watching what we eat and working out in the gym, running, and swimming at a near compulsive rate.I find guys that are buff from working hard for a living, instead of working out hard in the gym, to be very sexy.

My wife and I recently spent a few days with a couple Roughnecks from West Texas. They are out in SE Asia working on Deep Sea Offshore oil rigs. These guys are nothing but 6' 5" of pure muscle and real nice cocks. I walked in on these two guys fucking in the sauna, they asked me to join them and within the hour the 3 of us were in my suite fucking my wife. My wife and I hope they can join us again real soon.

Reactions: Barberseville

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
While we are waiting for Manlandscaping to finish his story, here is the story about the West Texas roughnecks that my wife and I recently hooked up with.

We hooked up with these huge roughnecks as My wife, her girlfriend, and I were taking a small motor yacht cruise through the Indonesian archipelago. My wife had been having sex with this girl for about a year, and she had finally convinced her to bring me to her bed. Here girlfriend had been afraid of my large cock, but finally agreed to trust my wife. Originally, only the women were going on this trip, but they decided to include me so girlfriend could learn to enjoy my cock. And it was enjoyable.

As passengers were boarding I noticed these two men walk up the gang way. They looked about they were in there mid forties, one had short cropped blonde hair with some grey, while the other guy's head was shaved bald. These guys were huge, built like battleships. They wore white t-shirts, one with sleeves the other sleeveless. Their arms, shoulders, and chests were stretching the fabric tight. They wore shorts that were tight across their large muscular thighs, they had big calf muscles and they walked aboard with bare feet. Looking down from above it was obvious these guys were huge; they dwarfed the staff that greeted them. They were very tall, very broad shoulders and relatively small waist. I started to get hard just watching them come aboard and new my wife would have a soaked pussy the moment she saw them.

Later that day my wife introduced me to Bill and Jerry. She and her girlfriend had met them pool side lounging, one was wearing a square cut spandex suit and the other was in a Speedo racer. In person they were bigger and sexier than I had noticed earlier in the day. We all chatted for a while. We learned that they too were from Texas. They were roughnecks and they worked Deep Water Off-Shore oil rigs in the region. They were on a short off period, not long enough to go home to the Midland area, so they were taking a week on the cruise.

After visiting for a while they excused themselves and left my wife and her girlfriend to gossip about them. They wondered if they were gay, bi, or straight and what those huge chest muscles would feel like as the girl's petite bodies were pinned below these huge men. I am not exactly small at 6'2" and 210lbs, but i have a swimmers / runners build, these guys were mountains. As the women fantasized about the guys I excused by self to go take a steam bath and massage in the ship's little spa.

I went down to the spa area and showered and headed to the steam room. As I passed the sauna I saw where Bill and Jerry had gone to. As I looked through the door window I saw the two guys fucking in the sauna. The sauna had benches on each side of the room with a huge window outside looking out on to the ocean. I decided to take a sauna and watch these two roughnecks fuck. They had a locker room bench in the middle of the floor. Bill was lying on his back with his head towards the picture window. Jerry had Bill's legs spread wide pinning them back towards his chest. Jerry was straddling the bench with his back to the door. The view as I walked in was of Jerry's huge shoulders and lats pinning Bill down as his narrow waist and massive muscular gluts were ramming his cock in and out of Bill's ass. Sweat was running off these men making their dark tanned torsos and white polished asses glisten in the afternoon light coming in the window. It was an incredible sight; I was hard instantly. I sat on a side bench and watched for a while, the guys were really into it and I do not think they were aware that I was watching them and stroking my cock to this great scene. After a few minutes I moved to the other end of the room. Bill noticed me right off. As he was getting is ass banged hard he was able to notice and comment about my huge cock. These guys were very sexy with great bodies, but they did not have huge cocks. They were nice cocks, both cut, Bill was thicker, and Jerry had a bigger head, they were above average, but not as big as I am, or the guys I swing with.

Bill motion me to come over. I asked me him if he wanted me to join them, at the same time they both said yes, come here. I moved to between the bench and the window. Bill's head was hanging over the end of the bench and I pushed it down and put my big cock into his waiting mouth. He struggled to accommodate my cock as I pushed it deeper and deeper into his over stretched mouth. Jerry went on about how huge my cock was and kept ordering Bill to swallow my big dick. As Bill struggled with my cock I let my hands wonder and rub across both of their huge chests and shoulders. As I was rubbing Jerry's chest and pinching his nipples, Jerry and I ended up mouth to mouth each of us pushing our tongues into the other's mouth kissing the other hard.

I pulled away from Jerry's mouth, pulled my cock out of Bill's throat and reached behind Jerry's neck and pulled his bald head down onto my cock. His mouth moved up and down on my cock to the same rhythm of his cock pounding in and out of Bill. Bill started to suck on my balls and soon had my entire scrotum sack in mouth sucking ever harder on them. The site of these huge working men fucking each other and sucking me was soon too much and a shot a huge load of cum into Jerry's mouth. He swallowed as much of my semen as he could but what he missed ran down the outside of my cock and balls into Bill's mouth as he sucked on my sack. Jerry pulled away from my cock and shoved his cock one last time deep into his partner's anus and let out a loud animal growl as he came in Bill's ass. As Jerry continued to pump cum into his buddy, Bill licked my cock clean of any remaining cum.

By this time we were all sweating like mad. The heat generated from the sauna, and our physical activity was too great and we all evacuated the sauna for the showers to cool off. The three of us large men crowded into a single shower rubbing each other as cool water ran over our bodies and we cooled off. These guys were obsessed with my cock and they both stroked it and as they kept asking me how big I was. It was not long before the three of us were cumming again in a very compact circle jerk.

We left the showers, relaxed and continued to cool down in some lounge chairs next to the locker room. We discussed bodies, cocks, and sex. We may have been relaxing but each of us was still hard, and we stroked our cocks for the other guys to watch. Bill and Jerry told me that they both had wives in the Midland area, were both married for 25 years, and were best men in each other's wedding. They had kids in high school and college, and working overseas helped pay the college tuition. I asked if their wives and they were swingers, I told them that my wife and I were. They said that their wives were very conventional and would never do that. Bill thought that his wife and her sister use to girl - girl fuck each other when they were younger, but it might have just been his imagination.

They said that when they were on the road they fucked each other instead of picking up strange women. Bill said that I was the first guy that they ever had sex with, other than each other. I asked why I was the first guy, that they were hot men, which they had to have opportunities before today? Jerry said it was my big cock. They had noticed it when we were talking pool side. They said package looked huge with my Speedos on. They claim that they usually don't have sex in public areas like the sauna or shower, but they got talking about how big my cock might be. They became very horny and started to fuck each other. To their delight I showed up with my big cock and it was bigger than either imagined.

After we cooled off I suggested they come to my suite and enjoy having sex with my wife, her girlfriend, and myself. We were out the door before there was any discussion. I had a steward tell my wife to come to the room and we went directly there to wait for the women. When my wife and her girlfriend entered the room they were delighted. They saw these 2 huge working men fucking me. They quickly entered and joined the party. For the next week, it seemed that the 5 of us screwed near non-stop.

My wife's favorite memory of the trip is having her 5"4', 105 lbs frame sandwiched between these two 6'5", 300 lbs giants as they learned to DP her. They had never DPed a women before but they caught on quickly and I enjoyed watching them fuck her as much as she liked getting fucked by Bill and Jerry.